Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conflict On This Board

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post
    I found the old thread this morning... VD got banned and Saddo slapped him around a bit, you and Nutkins verbally spared and there was talk about beating Nutkins with a baseball bat and urinating on him... Priceless!
    wow! i missed that thread. can you post the link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!
    and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!

It's fucking morons like you that give decent guys a bad name. Shit will bite you in the ass soon enough and hopefully it's not something that will affect others as you should ride your ship of stupidity alone.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!
    and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!

It's fucking morons like you that give decent guys a bad name. Shit will bite you in the ass soon enough and hopefully it's not something that will affect others as you should ride your ship of stupidity alone.
    furthermore, you're the last person, especially in your current debacle, that should be giving anyone advice on prety much anything... You have made yourself a laughing stock of this forum and pretty much destoyed any integrity that you may have thought you had.

I mean, everyone to an extent makes mistakes... I've done things I'm not proud of but the fact is... I'm not proud of them.

I would never come on here touting myself as you did. I kind of like my reputation as it stands rather then tearing it down all by myself.

Do yourself a favor and stick to boxing...
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pride why are you tryna to start with me again?

Do you need attention?

Or you just want to start a new conflict?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you need attention?

There's no conflict. Those are merely true statements
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you need attention?

Your just being a fucking ashole cause didn't you read the last post from me, vd and others. After day 1 I got to really think about it and now i feel i have gain back my senses on how to really deal with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you need attention?

Your just being a fucking ashole cause didn't you read the last post from me, vd and others. After day 1 I got to really think about it and now i feel i have gain back my senses on how to really deal with it.
    My point had nothing to do with that... In fact is souly had to do with your prior decision making skills and how backwards your way of thinking is and the fact that you should be givingrelationship or dating advice to no one.

... Or should you? What do you think?

It's like me giving advice on building atomic bombs....
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My point had nothing to do with that... In fact is souly had to do with your prior decision making skills and how backwards your way of thinking is and the fact that you should be givingrelationship or dating advice to no one.

dating advice, yes I can give good advice at that. Relationship advice maybe not but maybe when I am not under the stress i was in. thats obvious.

your responding to my post when i was clearly overwhelmed with the news and how i was tryna to make a point of how hard it is to have to forget a girl. I did have my point there. The point was that it is a lot harder to have to foget a girl you enjoyed then to get a girl from the start? you understand? Im sure even you will agree it is harder when the end has come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dating advice, yes I can give good advice at that. Relationship advice maybe not but maybe when I am not under the stress i was in. thats obvious.

your responding to my post when i was clearly overwhelmed with the news and how i was tryna to make a point of how hard it is to have to forget a girl. I did have my point there. The point was that it is a lot harder to have to foget a girl you enjoyed then to get a girl from the start? you understand? Im sure even you will agree it is harder when the end has come.

I'll give you that
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, the point should be - YOU SHOULDN'T OF HAD THAT GIRL, BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marriage isn't easy, you have to work at it, and every marriage goes through tough times, so don't use that as an excuse for cheating. If you don't love your wife, then get out of it, and then go fuck anyone you want, because you are disrespecting your wife at the highest level right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

No, the point should be - YOU SHOULDN'T OF HAD THAT GIRL, BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marriage isn't easy, you have to work at it, and every marriage goes through tough times, so don't use that as an excuse for cheating. If you don't love your wife, then get out of it, and then go fuck anyone you want, because you are disrespecting your wife at the highest level right now.

BAM! That. Just. Happened... Believe it
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha Ricky Fukin Bobby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post

Hahaha Ricky Fukin Bobby
    Lee'Kee Bow'bee -Jean Girard
    Last edited by PRIDE OF BOSTON; 07-17-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not Anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Julius look at you bitching out.
    What the fuck do you mean, "I told her she can't keep it."

What sort of a man are you?
    Freaking out because you messed up other peoples lives.
    You never mentioned how it wouls effect your wife or this girl...
    Just you....You selfish fucker you never once referred to the baby as your kid.

Crying like "Nobody understands me except the guys."
    What? Is that Pimp like you've been pretending all this time?

If I was your father I'd beat you. I really would, not out of anger but out of shame.

If your any sort of a man, you'll get fucking lost of these boards and clean up the glorofied fucking mess you made with your immaturity and irresponsibility.
    Man you don't know half the story about my marriage and my life, so you can shut the fuck up and sit down with that be a man bullshyt. motherfucker maybe you got a better life and can make decisions on having a kid just like that with another girl you barely know. fuck you, what the fuck u been through huh. before you come up here like a women and judge me for my wrong doing. Yea I know its wrong but fuck that theres more to this shyt then what I did. Ever think maybe why i was driven into this madness. these guys here tryna help with better comments they you, know me more then you know me. who the fuck u think u are? bitch you don't know shyt so don't mouth me like a fucking women!

you have written that maybe he gotta better life so can make better desicions about having a baby he hardly knows

he wouldnt be fucking a woman unprotected he hardly knows
    neither would any clued up man !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information