Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conflict On This Board

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Face the music, the Baggins Clan has disintegrated because of your vulgar action and I was the cause of it. Mission accomplished.

lol the clan hasn't disintegrated at all Amat. We can have differences of opinions.

Rains is welcome back in the clan any time, same with Donny.

Hopefully they will put their differences behind them but they are both my friends irrespective of clan membership.

You won't break the clan Amat........
    I don't care about friendship, this is about membership. You flipped off your clan elder Miles and katfight. What a terrible, terrible act. You're out of control. If they were to ask me I would advise them to rid themselves of any association with the clan at once as you are a liability. I warned all who joined about this and now it's come to fruition. Maybe the clan is not yet broke, but the days are numbered. You just had a 16 page battle, one of the most epic in all my time at Saddos, and it was almost entirely contained within yourselves. Mission Accomplished (in a George Bush sort of way)
    You're such a stirrer Amat

The Baggins clan is still strong and Rains will always be considered a Baggins ally whether he continues to wear the coat of arms or not.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow she just called and wants to meet up with me. I told her I can not, we can no see eachother any more. she said she just wants to make some things clear. I told her ok. I will meet up with her just to talk. I ask her over the phone about her pregnancy comment. she was just silent for a few second and said we will talk about it just meet her.

I'll keep my friends updated, except amat . I will not post here what happens next. I will just pm. anybody who is still interested in my problem let me know. I know Im saddo's number 1 out in the open guy. To be honest I am because this is like my second home. I know I will never meet any of you guys in real life. That does not matter to me, i use this forum to let off steam. I understand people can be judgemental. but i come here to escape my real life sometimes. I have friends but I really only talk about this here. this is the only place i can talk about anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol the clan hasn't disintegrated at all Amat. We can have differences of opinions.

Rains is welcome back in the clan any time, same with Donny.

Hopefully they will put their differences behind them but they are both my friends irrespective of clan membership.

You won't break the clan Amat........
    I don't care about friendship, this is about membership. You flipped off your clan elder Miles and katfight. What a terrible, terrible act. You're out of control. If they were to ask me I would advise them to rid themselves of any association with the clan at once as you are a liability. I warned all who joined about this and now it's come to fruition. Maybe the clan is not yet broke, but the days are numbered. You just had a 16 page battle, one of the most epic in all my time at Saddos, and it was almost entirely contained within yourselves. Mission Accomplished (in a George Bush sort of way)
    You're such a stirrer Amat

The Baggins clan is still strong and Rains will always be considered a Baggins ally whether he continues to wear the coat of arms or not.
    Right Bilbo, the Baggins clan will never fall. It didn't fall when Sauron almost returned to power, and it will not fall now.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    wow she just called and wants to meet up with me. I told her I can not, we can no see eachother any more. she said she just wants to make some things clear. I told her ok. I will meet up with her just to talk. I ask her over the phone about her pregnancy comment. she was just silent for a few second and said we will talk about it just meet her.

I'll keep my friends updated, except amat . I will not post here what happens next. I will just pm. anybody who is still interested in my problem let me know. I know Im saddo's number 1 out in the open guy. To be honest I am because this is like my second home. I know I will never meet any of you guys in real life. That does not matter to me, i use this forum to let off steam. I understand people can be judgemental. but i come here to escape my real life sometimes. I have friends but I really only talk about this here. this is the only place i can talk about anything.
    She was silent cuz there ain't nothing to say. She ain't fukking pregnant.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Face the music, the Baggins Clan has disintegrated because of your vulgar action and I was the cause of it. Mission accomplished.
    The clan might not be dead. But it's clearly on life support. Job well done.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

your so fucking right

Shes not pregnant, i just spoke with her. She said she thought she was took some pregnancy test a few times but it turned out negative. She wanted to though, I told her shes rediculous then i just walked away. she gave me a hug ask me to be with her but I said Im sorry. I did enough wrongs I have to go.

note to self:

no more ,,,,and with other women. its not worth it. thee wife is boring but I love that girl. Now I gotta figure out how im gonna confess. Its funny cause this morning she made a joke of being pregnant. Maybe Julius Marvelous Rain will be a father after all

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your so fucking right

Shes not pregnant, i just spoke with her. She said she thought she was took some pregnancy test a few times but it turned out negative. She wanted to though, I told her shes rediculous then i just walked away. she gave me a hug ask me to be with her but I said Im sorry. I did enough wrongs I have to go.

note to self:

no more ,,,,and with other women. its not worth it. thee wife is boring but I love that girl. Now I gotta figure out how im gonna confess. Its funny cause this morning she made a joke of being pregnant. Maybe Julius Marvelous Rain will be a father after all

Excellent resolution brother Julius. That was what I've been waiting from you. You have learned a very valuable lesson. Remember what I told you before? The pleasure of having sex with other woman is nothing compared to the peace of mind you have when you have a smooth sailing relationship.

The wife maybe boring but you have a responsibility to make your relationship exciting.

Have some vacation in the Phils. in a remote island where you and your wife can do everything you want. Sex in the beach will be exciting.

Edit: The clan is still strong. We might have differences in opinion but that will not destroy the clan. Reps will solve our differences.

I wonder how amat and VD got a very high punch power. They must have been doing some rep whoring at each other.
    Last edited by brucelee; 07-19-2008 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't do it. Don't do it. There's no need. Nothing good will come out of it. You just dodged a bullet. Why the fukk do you want to put yourself at the end of a gun again? You feeling good right now. Don't fukking ruin it. Buy the wife something. Take her out. Whatever. But don't fukking tell her. Don't be stupid.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't do it. Don't do it. There's no need. Nothing good will come out of it. You just dodged a bullet. Why the fukk do you want to put yourself at the end of a gun again? You feeling good right now. Don't fukking ruin it. Buy the wife something. Take her out. Whatever. But don't fukking tell her. Don't be stupid.
    ha yea i guess it could just be my secret. Im not sure. but I know I'll take her tomorrow to watch the dark knight. she loves ledger, one of her favorite actors. And yea I'll buy her something nice, i haven't done that since February. I just want to appreciate what I got cause I nearly lost it all. I really do not want to lost the wife, i want to enjoy being with her. Shes been begging to go down to daily city in california and san fran where she has relatives. Maybe I finally agree we go down visit her relatives there. Who knows man, maybe I come down buy you a drink since you always do have my back when it comes to my troubles like this. Cali is not too far away, its just one state down.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ha yea i guess it could just be my secret. Im not sure. but I know I'll take her tomorrow to watch the dark knight. she loves ledger, one of her favorite actors. And yea I'll buy her something nice, i haven't done that since February. I just want to appreciate what I got cause I nearly lost it all. I really do not want to lost the wife, i want to enjoy being with her. Shes been begging to go down to daily city in california and san fran where she has relatives. Maybe I finally agree we go down visit her relatives there. Who knows man, maybe I come down buy you a drink since you always do have my back when it comes to my troubles like this. Cali is not too far away, its just one state down.
    Sounds good. Saw the Dark Knight earlier today. Dragged one of my kids mom with me. Shiit was pretty good. Even she liked it.
    Shiit was pretty good

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Julius, you already made the mistake of cheating on your wife. DON'T confess to her. If you love her and you want to still be with her, don't even must say nothin'. Life WILL be fucked up for you then!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
    Julius, you already made the mistake of cheating on your wife. DON'T confess to her. If you love her and you want to still be with her, don't even must say nothin'. Life WILL be fucked up for you then!
    Oh yeah I pretty much already just told him that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also Julius, congrats on her not being pregnant, can't imagine what a relief that must be for you!

Damn that child support.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds good. Saw the Dark Knight earlier today. Dragged one of my kids mom with me. Shiit was pretty good. Even she liked it.
    Shiit was pretty good
    yea is it true, ledger went out with a masterpiece. I really can imagine him as the best joker ever. Too bad he past away, the guy can be a brilliant actor. his only 28 same age as the wife. we we're bum out when we heard he died.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
    Also Julius, congrats on her not being pregnant, can't imagine what a relief that must be for you!

Damn that child support.
    thanks bro, yea it was a relief.

Thread Information