11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conflict On This Board

Quote Originally Posted by katfight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Hey Kat, of course I'm still speaking to you! I just hadn't been on this thread for a while so didn't notice you'd been online.

hope your ok, not seen you on here in ages. I've been trying to limit my time on here myself so not been on that much myslef either. I generally just pop on a couple times during the day.

Hopefully catch up with you soon

i've spoken to you on a couple of threads bilbo
    and ive pm'd u twice to see wats up
    so just assumed u were pissed at me for screwing on julius
    Your boy is already big katfight. I'm already very excited coz my wife is due to deliver our second baby this September.

edit: and it's a baby boy this time. I will surely teach him how to box, do some karate and watch naruto. We will be playing video games and I will be buying him remote controlled toys. we will go to the gym together when he grows up and I will assist him. I'm really excited to have a baby boy.
    Last edited by brucelee; 08-18-2008 at 02:48 AM.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Clubber, it's in this video CMM did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR3ue8ZASCs

Mick i hadnt seen your Video its fucking great man .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Clubber, it's in this video CMM did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR3ue8ZASCs

Mick i hadnt seen your Video its fucking great man .
    I agree, though he didn't mention me in his shout-outs, I guess our drunken tryst in Tijuana meant nothing to him .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Hey Kat, of course I'm still speaking to you! I just hadn't been on this thread for a while so didn't notice you'd been online.

hope your ok, not seen you on here in ages. I've been trying to limit my time on here myself so not been on that much myslef either. I generally just pop on a couple times during the day.

Hopefully catch up with you soon

Your boy is already big katfight. I'm already very excited coz my wife is due to deliver our second baby this September.

edit: and it's a baby boy this time. I will surely teach him how to box, do some karate and watch naruto. We will be playing video games and I will be buying him remote controlled toys. we will go to the gym together when he grows up and I will assist him. I'm really excited to have a baby boy.

Congrats on your second child coming Bruce

I sometimes wish I had kids, then I think how I would torture them and lock them up in a broom closet or something if I'm in a bad mood Does anyone rent out kids monthly so I can try it out 1st
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post

I sometimes wish I had kids, then I think how I would torture them and lock them up in a broom closet or something if I'm in a bad mood Does anyone rent out kids monthly so I can try it out 1st

Kid Thunder has about 30 I think... I'm sure he could let you borrow one for a day or so... He's busy with his "training".
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post

Kid Thunder has about 30 I think... I'm sure he could let you borrow one for a day or so... He's busy with his "training".

Uhhhh; that's quite alright
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all the kids look like this...
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought they were taller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post

They have to have more teeth.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He should watch himself... His 2 yr olds will be KOing him in a year or so...
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You would hope so... Poor kid... We all gotta work with the cards God deals us sadly
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You would hope so... Poor kid... We all gotta work with the cards God deals us sadly

I'll never forget that thread you started where I 1st became aware of the countenance of Thunder. I really didn't know that pic was of him Christ, that was one of the funniest threads I ever saw.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll never forget that thread you started where I 1st became aware of the countenance of Thunder. I really didn't know that pic was of him Christ, that was one of the funniest threads I ever saw.

Ahhhhh yes.... I wish I could find that... I think that turned into a thread about Patrick Swayze crossdressing... Fucking twists and turns, my friend... Twists and turns!
    Hidden Content

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    OK, so my attempt to bait HattonHammer fizzled out when he had the gall to snub my thread and not respond.

We really need some conflict on here. Really, preferably between people who genuinely don't like each other. HattonHammer I thought would be the perfect suitor as he has angered many but just doesn't have the fight in him to do it, and when he does it's not really entertaining to read.

I thought the Bilbo/Leftylee feud was great, quality quality stuff but it appears that both have gone soft and while Bilbo has done some bating in the recent days, it's been to no avail. I was hoping Lefty's radical fanaticism for Haye and Bilbo's equally strong dislike for Haye (remember when he called him a Wankerjack?) would really spark nothing but nothing on the river yet again

Any ideas? To be honest I would prefer just to be a spectator, but if I have to get things going I am more then willing to play the role. I miss the days of VD vs. the mods I really do. But they both went their seperate ways. Oh well.

I can only be entertained by Lyle's post for so long people. And after this Klitschko talk fades away and while the election is in a slow period, we don't have his prescense for long. Come on, who's going to pick up the slack?
    Both D1ldo and leftylisa are now rubbing d1ck heads on MSN. I never really paid too much attention to their lovers quarrel but I was aware of the fact that d1ldo had the hots for leftylisa. I think once d1ldo saw how young and cute leftylisa was, d1ldo's heart melted and d1ldo has now turned to butter now it seems as though both d1ldo and lefty lisa are walking hand in hand on saddo forum and I have even seen d1ldo defending leftylisa in a thread or two d1ldo has turned into captain save a queer
    I personally can't stand d1ldo or leftylisa, IMO they are both punks (what we call biatch boys in my neck of the woods) d1ldo and leftylisa both have a few things in common, they are both virgins (we are not sure if they are afraid of puzzy, gay or ? who knows) both are little skinny twerps, and both hate my guts I personally can't stand them kids because they are punks, nothing more, nothing less. It's fun phuking with those two little biatches from time to time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    OK, so my attempt to bait HattonHammer fizzled out when he had the gall to snub my thread and not respond.

We really need some conflict on here. Really, preferably between people who genuinely don't like each other. HattonHammer I thought would be the perfect suitor as he has angered many but just doesn't have the fight in him to do it, and when he does it's not really entertaining to read.

I thought the Bilbo/Leftylee feud was great, quality quality stuff but it appears that both have gone soft and while Bilbo has done some bating in the recent days, it's been to no avail. I was hoping Lefty's radical fanaticism for Haye and Bilbo's equally strong dislike for Haye (remember when he called him a Wankerjack?) would really spark nothing but nothing on the river yet again

Any ideas? To be honest I would prefer just to be a spectator, but if I have to get things going I am more then willing to play the role. I miss the days of VD vs. the mods I really do. But they both went their seperate ways. Oh well.

I can only be entertained by Lyle's post for so long people. And after this Klitschko talk fades away and while the election is in a slow period, we don't have his prescense for long. Come on, who's going to pick up the slack?
    Both D1ldo and leftylisa are now rubbing d1ck heads on MSN. I never really paid too much attention to their lovers quarrel but I was aware of the fact that d1ldo had the hots for leftylisa. I think once d1ldo saw how young and cute leftylisa was, d1ldo's heart melted and d1ldo has now turned to butter now it seems as though both d1ldo and lefty lisa are walking hand in hand on saddo forum and I have even seen d1ldo defending leftylisa in a thread or two d1ldo has turned into captain save a queer
    I personally can't stand d1ldo or leftylisa, IMO they are both punks (what we call biatch boys in my neck of the woods) d1ldo and leftylisa both have a few things in common, they are both virgins (we are not sure if they are afraid of puzzy, gay or ? who knows) both are little skinny twerps, and both hate my guts I personally can't stand them kids because they are punks, nothing more, nothing less. It's fun phuking with those two little biatches from time to time.
    LMAO! You couldn't "Phuk" andybody if you tried Fanny. Go and jerk off your blow up Cotto doll.

Thread Information