Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Conflict On This Board

OK, so my attempt to bait HattonHammer fizzled out when he had the gall to snub my thread and not respond.

We really need some conflict on here. Really, preferably between people who genuinely don't like each other. HattonHammer I thought would be the perfect suitor as he has angered many but just doesn't have the fight in him to do it, and when he does it's not really entertaining to read.

I thought the Bilbo/Leftylee feud was great, quality quality stuff but it appears that both have gone soft and while Bilbo has done some bating in the recent days, it's been to no avail. I was hoping Lefty's radical fanaticism for Haye and Bilbo's equally strong dislike for Haye (remember when he called him a Wankerjack?) would really spark nothing but nothing on the river yet again

Any ideas? To be honest I would prefer just to be a spectator, but if I have to get things going I am more then willing to play the role. I miss the days of VD vs. the mods I really do. But they both went their seperate ways. Oh well.

I can only be entertained by Lyle's post for so long people. And after this Klitschko talk fades away and while the election is in a slow period, we don't have his prescense for long. Come on, who's going to pick up the slack?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conflict On This Board

I'm holding out hope that HattonHammer vs Boozeboxer/VD (maybe you can throw me in there but he doesn't seem to be bothered by me) can explode but really, that's like watching Pac-Diaz or Cotto-Gomez. No real long term excitement value there.

Bilbo and Lefty is the rematch this board wants, I think it should happen.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    OK, so my attempt to bait HattonHammer fizzled out when he had the gall to snub my thread and not respond.

We really need some conflict on here. Really, preferably between people who genuinely don't like each other. HattonHammer I thought would be the perfect suitor as he has angered many but just doesn't have the fight in him to do it, and when he does it's not really entertaining to read.

I thought the Bilbo/Leftylee feud was great, quality quality stuff but it appears that both have gone soft and while Bilbo has done some bating in the recent days, it's been to no avail. I was hoping Lefty's radical fanaticism for Haye and Bilbo's equally strong dislike for Haye (remember when he called him a Wankerjack?) would really spark nothing but nothing on the river yet again

Any ideas? To be honest I would prefer just to be a spectator, but if I have to get things going I am more then willing to play the role. I miss the days of VD vs. the mods I really do. But they both went their seperate ways. Oh well.

I can only be entertained by Lyle's post for so long people. And after this Klitschko talk fades away and while the election is in a slow period, we don't have his prescense for long. Come on, who's going to pick up the slack?
    Yeah the fag is also heartless.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wheres the " Hi..(Bi) " thread from "HadHattonshammer" ? Heard he's missing a tooth or someshit?
    Last edited by Spicoli; 07-14-2008 at 05:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no reason to have any beef with you amat

The only 2 posters i have any problem with on this site are VD and boozeboxer ive made that quite clear on endless occasions.

The rest of you i have nothing but mutual respect for....we are all here because we love this sport with a passion.
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    I have no reason to have any beef with you amat

The only 2 posters i have any problem with on this site are VD and boozeboxer ive made that quite clear on endless occasions.

The rest of you i have nothing but mutual respect for....we are all here because we love this sport with a passion.
    Boozeboxer is nice if you get to know him HattonHammer. As to VD, I just can't understand him. His knowledge on boxing though is okay. Sometimes, I don't like his being a racist.

VD of course is the worst poster in this forum especially when he is outside his lucid interval.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where's that kid that said he was gonna "kill my ass"

You guys remember... The ass killer...

Oh and then he was gonna shoot my ass.

That kid made me laugh
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    I'm holding out hope that HattonHammer vs Boozeboxer/VD (maybe you can throw me in there but he doesn't seem to be bothered by me) can explode but really, that's like watching Pac-Diaz or Cotto-Gomez. No real long term excitement value there.

Bilbo and Lefty is the rematch this board wants, I think it should happen.
    I'm done with Bilbo. What we need is someone to be a smart ass with VD. He will then literally tear them apart and rip them to shreds LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have JT although he's been on the DL latly and I have a tendancy to fuck up a troller or two from time to time.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I first saw this topic I thought you were complaining about conflict already existing, and I was like "WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!!! Then I saw that we both were of one mind, conflict is what the board needs, it's what makes the world go around.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!
    and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!
    That's cuz you fukked up and got feelings for her. I fukking told you not to. But you fukking did. You put the pussy on a pedestal. And now your paying the price.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    That's cuz you fukked up and got feelings for her. I fukking told you not to. But you fukking did. You put the pussy on a pedestal. And now your paying the price.
    hey fuck you v.d. yea man fuck you, i never put the pussy on no pedstl fkc that man.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

hey fuck you v.d. yea man fuck you, i never put the pussy on no pedstl fkc that man.
    that girl is crazy man, she piss me off my ignoring me than tryna tell me she maybe pregnant maybe thats why shes being a bitch. but fck her man, is she crazy. she can't keep taht baby, fuck her man. And she tells me the other guy she was dating, she has known longer and she wants to just see one guy. wtf man fuck her, im married. and she said i was the only guy she was fucking so fuck that man, shes not pregnnat fuck no man. im losing it man fuck man fuck!

Thread Information