OK, so my attempt to bait HattonHammer fizzled out when he had the gall to snub my thread and not respond.

We really need some conflict on here. Really, preferably between people who genuinely don't like each other. HattonHammer I thought would be the perfect suitor as he has angered many but just doesn't have the fight in him to do it, and when he does it's not really entertaining to read.

I thought the Bilbo/Leftylee feud was great, quality quality stuff but it appears that both have gone soft and while Bilbo has done some bating in the recent days, it's been to no avail. I was hoping Lefty's radical fanaticism for Haye and Bilbo's equally strong dislike for Haye (remember when he called him a Wankerjack?) would really spark nothing but nothing on the river yet again

Any ideas? To be honest I would prefer just to be a spectator, but if I have to get things going I am more then willing to play the role. I miss the days of VD vs. the mods I really do. But they both went their seperate ways. Oh well.

I can only be entertained by Lyle's post for so long people. And after this Klitschko talk fades away and while the election is in a slow period, we don't have his prescense for long. Come on, who's going to pick up the slack?