Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conflict On This Board

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

That's cuz you fukked up and got feelings for her. I fukking told you not to. But you fukking did. You put the pussy on a pedestal. And now your paying the price.
    hey fuck you v.d. yea man fuck you, i never put the pussy on no pedstl fkc that man.
    that girl is crazy man, she piss me off my ignoring me than tryna tell me she maybe pregnant maybe thats why shes being a bitch. but fck her man, is she crazy. she can't keep taht baby, fuck her man. And she tells me the other guy she was dating, she has known longer and she wants to just see one guy. wtf man fuck her, im married. and she said i was the only guy she was fucking so fuck that man, shes not pregnnat fuck no man. im losing it man fuck man fuck!
    fuck man i was suppose to do work today fuck! now its already 8pm, fuck stupid girls. why i gotta meet stupid fucking girls man.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey fuck you v.d. yea man fuck you, i never put the pussy on no pedstl fkc that man.
    that girl is crazy man, she piss me off my ignoring me than tryna tell me she maybe pregnant maybe thats why shes being a bitch. but fck her man, is she crazy. she can't keep taht baby, fuck her man. And she tells me the other guy she was dating, she has known longer and she wants to just see one guy. wtf man fuck her, im married. and she said i was the only guy she was fucking so fuck that man, shes not pregnnat fuck no man. im losing it man fuck man fuck!
    fuck man i was suppose to do work today fuck! now its already 8pm, fuck stupid girls. why i gotta meet stupid fucking girls man.
    i ve been talking to her for the past few hours, now fuck i ain't got no tiem do to work. man this is gay, i thought this girl was kool. i told her man, she use to be koo but now she being gay with all this being single is hard shyt. wtf man we were suppose to just have fun, wtf u mean. she got way into her self with this being single is hard shyt. don't date this btiche man shes only koo in the beginning now shes full of her self. And she got the nerve to tell me about the other guys i knew she was seeing, like wtf does that got to do with me. we just suppose to have fun, you knew taht doode longer thaen u knew me but u giving the ass only to me fuck that shyt. your crazy. i told her she can't keep that baby foreal.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i ve been talking to her for the past few hours, now fuck i ain't got no tiem do to work. man this is gay, i thought this girl was kool. i told her man, she use to be koo but now she being gay with all this being single is hard shyt. wtf man we were suppose to just have fun, wtf u mean. she got way into her self with this being single is hard shyt. don't date this btiche man shes only koo in the beginning now shes full of her self. And she got the nerve to tell me about the other guys i knew she was seeing, like wtf does that got to do with me. we just suppose to have fun, you knew taht doode longer thaen u knew me but u giving the ass only to me fuck that shyt. your crazy. i told her she can't keep that baby foreal.
    where the fck is vd man, wtf em i talking to myself here

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's cuz you fukked up and got feelings for her. I fukking told you not to. But you fukking did. You put the pussy on a pedestal. And now your paying the price.
    What the fukk you complaining about? That's even better. Says you the trouble of ignoring her. And no she's not pregnant. That's a typical line all these broads always use.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the fukk you complaining about? That's even better. Says you the trouble of ignoring her. And no she's not pregnant. That's a typical line all these broads always use.

Fuck that she got me fuck up telling me she pregnant. fck that man, shes crazy.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She just trying to fukk with your head. And look at you now. Obviously it worked.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She just trying to fukk with your head. And look at you now. Obviously it worked.
    Seriously man i told her she ain't gonna keep it. But i hope she is just fucking with me.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry to say this Julius, because you know I like you, but did you ever think that all of this, is Karma biting you in the ass for cheating on your wife?

What goes around, comes around.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Sorry to say this Julius, because you know I like you, but did you ever think that all of this, is Karma biting you in the ass for cheating on your wife?

yea yea its always teh girls that brings the wife up

only the guys understand me man,

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously man i told her she ain't gonna keep it. But i hope she is just fucking with me.
    If she keeps it, she keeps it. No need for you to claim it if you don't think it's yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

yea yea its always teh girls that brings the wife up

only the guys understand me man,
    Actually i think you're selling most of the guys here a bit short Julius.

Most of the guys - even if they screw around wear condoms so that despite whether or not they and their partners are emotionally fair on each other at least they plan to avoid permanent long term consequences.

Thank your lucky stars it's a baby and not HIV!
    Last edited by Sharla; 07-15-2008 at 04:36 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Women vs Julius? Not what I had in mind but hey, let's give it a shot.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like women will win this handily.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    Could be a mismatch.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    Could be a mismatch.
    NO Mas! i won't even bother to read their reply, i know im at fualt.

Thread Information