Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kid thunder

I was curious about your views on the guy KID THUNDER , i mean is he retarded ? punch drunk ? i know ive spoken to a few of you guys and you have theories of your own.

Im really not here to cause friction im just asking your opinions?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kid thunder

His record says it all.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obviously not too bright. Easily manipulated. Terrible boxer. A hick. But he is genuine. I am forever tossed up between wanting to call him stupid and gullible, and wanting to defend his dumb ass for I think he is at least principled.

I'd like to smash that fooker Stacy Goodson tho. He don't give a shit bout no one yet let's on that he is the little guys of the world's champion.

He not much more then a boxing world Barnum and Bailey travelling freakshow promoter. Yet stands and laughs at his acts as they perform with the rest of us.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deffo retarded
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looking at his record i presume his nickname KID THUNDER is in reference to his - child like bowel movements ? ,
    as opposed to his punch power ??

Anybody got a theory on this ??
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's deffinitly dumb as a sack of potatos but isn't a bad kid. He's living his dream which many of us can't say we've ever done. (even if it's badly)

When he initially came on the board I didn't make fun of him per say, but more like spured him on into stupid, hilarious conversations. The thing I found almost sad was that he took them seriously. So I stopped.

Since then I've left him alone. He has his niche on the board in the ask a trainer section... Hell, it can't do him any harm and he may actually learn something as the guys in there know what they're talkin about.

I've decided to just let him be. He's respectful and polite unless challenged and that's all any of us can ask of a newbie is that they respect the board. He's done that.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Almost feel bad for Corky .I mean,Its too easy.Just a short bus rider in a Big rig world.Hope he has Handlers around to take his shoe laces when the times are too tough.

He's alright in the big picture though.....just short a few slices off the loaf.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know, if anything after watching Oscar Diaz last night, I don't think he should ever be allowed in the ring under any circumstances.

To think that his piece of shit promoter Stacey Goodson (who really is a genuine dirtbag) put him in the ring with Rodney Jones, a multiple time world title challenger, just pisses me off to be honest. It's fucking ridiculous. And it's been this way for a long time. He's put heavyweight versions of Kid Thunder in there with guys like Shannon Briggs which is equally ridiculous.

And DLA made a good point, we have guys on here who have careers in boxing and thousands of posts on here. Youngblood, Donny and Scrap come to mind and I'm sure there's more who I know nothing about as far as there careers go. Or at least very little. Kid Thunder posts constantly about his career, everyone should just ignore him at this point.

If he hadn't of faced Zelenoff a guy with a record with that would be urged by everyone on here to retire before he loses even more braincells. That "dream" he's living is a pipe dream and somebody responsible needs to end it. I don't direct my anger towards Kid Thunder but his career is pretty much a microcosm of everything that's wrong with boxing. And I'm a boxing fan so it doesn't really sit well.

But oh well.
    Last edited by amat; 07-17-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He lives in Ft. Smith, Arkansas. I've been there many times and it's probably the speed, tweaky freak capital of the world. I got lost making a delivery a little south of Ft. Smith back in 97' and ended up in Mayberry County. Went into a little store to ask for directions and immediately thought anal violation and Deliverance. Weird folks up that way. Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaww
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    He lives in Ft. Smith, Arkansas. I've been there many times and it's probably the speed, tweaky freak capital of the world. I got lost making a delivery a little south of Ft. Smith back in 97' and ended up in Mayberry County. Went into a little store to ask for directions and immediately thought anal violation and Deliverance. Weird folks up that way. Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaww
    LOL... I kinda figured it was that type of place. Thank GOD I grew up in New England!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post
    He's deffinitly dumb as a sack of potatos but isn't a bad kid. He's living his dream which many of us can't say we've ever done. (even if it's badly)

When he initially came on the board I didn't make fun of him per say, but more like spured him on into stupid, hilarious conversations. The thing I found almost sad was that he took them seriously. So I stopped.

Since then I've left him alone. He has his niche on the board in the ask a trainer section... Hell, it can't do him any harm and he may actually learn something as the guys in there know what they're talkin about.

I've decided to just let him be. He's respectful and polite unless challenged and that's all any of us can ask of a newbie is that they respect the board. He's done that.
    You could have left it at that
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol, I thought the rest was at least somewhat relevent
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be honest though... It's kind of amazing that he is able to work the computer as well as he does... Like that he can even turn it on..... Amazing
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol, I thought the rest was at least somewhat relevent
    Not relevant if sack of potatoes can't read it
    And you're right, it is amazing he gets his computer on. I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching him typing
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Thread Information