Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Margaro said : " This fight is the most important in my life "..............

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Margaro said : " This fight is the most important in my life "..............

Margaro , like the most of Mexican Boxers is a Warrior with a great power of assimilation and never been KO.............

While Miguel Cotto is taking this fight with the same importance like his recently World Title fights , Margaro doesnt hecitate in affirmed that this fight is the most important in his life................

He commented that if win this fight , will have the consecration like a Boxer and will be the Idol of Mexico that really need .............
    Margaro a great Warrior with the power of assimilation and never been KO , Cotto though to be a great hard hitter , dominate the Art of Boxing and Margaro does not has the problem in admit it ...........

Margaro commented : " Perhaps i don't have the ability's of technical boxing , but with my intelligence and power I'm sure that i can win , i really don't know the work plan of Cotto and I'm not look out of his weaknesses either , I'm just in concentrate and focus in what i have to do in the Ring , but what can i say is , that will going to be a great fight , cuz I'm a boxers that step up in the ring to throw punches and put pressure , if Cotto comes to outbox , i think that i have the advantage by my height and reach ".................................
    " I know that we and all Mexican Boxers are dispose to leave the heart in to the Ring , and i know that Cotto is one of them too , i will never going to give up , i would die over the ring "........commented Margaro who in few times expressed his respect and admiration to Cotto......

In the question about in what make him different at the Ex- Champions Zab Judah and SS Mosley , two of the recently Cottos victim , Margaro gave an categorical answer .............
    " The difference is that my Heart is more bigger than both together , i put more pressure and throw more punches , i had bad night when i lost with P.William , but I'm the Best WW of the World right now and i will show it on Jul 26 in Las Vegas " .....................

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Margaro said : " This fight is the most important in my life "..............

he is going to be very dissapointed then come july 26th !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Margaro said : " This fight is the most important in my life "..............

This is the most important fight of his career. He slipped in the Williams fight and is now in a position to show exactly who he is. I'm hoping it's such a highly contested fight that we may get a Part II.

My heart tells me Margo, but my mind says Cotto. I'll stick with Margarito though, as he's one of my fave fighters and has been for a long while. I won't be too disappointed if Cotto wins though.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    This is the most important fight of his career. He slipped in the Williams fight and is now in a position to show exactly who he is. I'm hoping it's such a highly contested fight that we may get a Part II.

My heart tells me Margo, but my mind says Cotto. I'll stick with Margarito though, as he's one of my fave fighters and has been for a long while. I won't be too disappointed if Cotto wins though.
    You dont need to be disappointed Legion , to me if Cotto loose , i will not because they both are a Gladiators and good fighters , some body have to loose , if Margaro loose that doesnt means that his carrer could finish it , IMO he still like a Champion and a Legend representing like a real Warrior from Mexico...................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post

You dont need to be disappointed Legion , to me if Cotto loose , i will not because they both are a Gladiators and good fighters , some body have to loose , if Margaro loose that doesnt means that his carrer could finish it , IMO he still like a Champion and a Legend representing like a real Warrior from Mexico...................

Well said. Whoever wins deserves it; and losing isn't an end all to either of their careers.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Thread Information