Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Why should Tito go down to 154? They both fought at 160. And years have a way of making getting down to a certain weight that much harder. I say hold the fight at 160. But going down to meet Pac? That's just a bit much of a stretch to me.
I guess Team Hoya offered Tito a fight at 154 but Team Tito said "no" or "can't". If Hoya will go down to 147 to fight PAC then Hoya considered PAC as a valuable opponent that he's willing to make concessions.

If Hoya will fight Cotto, what weight do you think they will fight? 147 or 154 or a catchweight?
I don't honestly see Cotto at 154. He's too short. I think Cotto's one of these guys that's perfectly suited for 147 for as long as he wants to fight. Truth be told, I don't mind the occasional fighter jumping one or two weight classes, but this recent trend of fighters jumping several weight classes is starting to get old for me.
If fighters jump in weight for a shot at the title then I guess it's ok, but if just for sheer money making i.e.Trinidad-Jones and PAC-ODLH then I'd say no.