Hey

I'm studying for a diploma in sports nutrition and i have to say it's been quite eye opening. Most of the stuff, i had touched upon from researching fitness websites etc...(like most people do i suppose) but the last few months have certainly opened my eyes to the fact that the popular magazines and websites contain quite a lot of useless information. It's almost like they're subconsciously trying to hold you back so you still have the need to buy their publications.

Anyway i will be using this thread to write up some sports nutrition articles for people to use (if they like). Some of the stuff in here might go against your conventional wisdom (it did mine) and for the clever buggers, some of the stuff might actually be 2nd nature.

Anyway i hope to touch on quite a few aspects of sports nutrition. I'll try to write an article each day (maybe difficult but i'l try). I want it to be very similar to the supplement dictionary started by Donny.

So if the experienced guys and gals (Salty, Sharla, Scrap, Donny, Adam, Youngsblood etc...) want to contribute with what works for them then it would be very much appreciated.