Quote Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post

Well dude, you've been around long enough and have the knowledge. Want better cardio? Start gettin busy!
Is that ur way of saying im old?? =P

I was thinking more of things i could do to work towards technique or footwork or w/e, but ur right i know what i shoul be doing. I was just trying to get a dialogue going.
Yes.

So what's the deal? You got yourself busy yet or what?

Seriously, I wouldn't be too worried about technique and footwork and so on. Hey, if you want to pick up a heavy bag and start with that, sure, go for it. If you want to youtube some vid of form and apply them, meh, ok. But basically, I don't really think it is that great of an idea to get into technique too much pre-arriving at a club. You might just teach yourself a habit that needs to be unlearned, and that is harder then learning from a clean slate.

Cardio? I'd suggest a variety. Bit of running to start. Heck, swimming if you can do it. Got a rope, some skipping...etc, etc.

I know you've been working on strength training for quite a while now, so imagine it would be fairly easy to incorporate cardio into it, albeit initially painful. But very rewarding.

There is some dialogue, wesrman. Sooo, wazzup?