Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dana Jacobsen From ESPN " Why should we care about this fight if we dont now"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dana Jacobsen From ESPN " Why should we care about this fight if we dont now"

ESPN - Boxing News, Rankings, Results, and History - Championship Boxing

Its the 1st video on the right hand side of the Boxing home page

Totally ignorant in her lead in with Dan Raphael Says this fight is a mismatch in favor of Cotto and the quote of the century " Why should we care about this fight if we dont now"

Lucky for her Dan didnt throw her
    under the bus...

She also called Cotto the best PFP fighter in the world, I mean were do people get their info from? That was irresponsible journalism at it finest

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dana Jacobsen From ESPN " Why should we care about this fight if we dont now"

Yeah the chick don't know shat about boxing
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Dana Jacobsen From ESPN " Why should we care about this fight if we dont now"

What do you expect she's on the ESPN2 show 'First Take' (formerly 'Cold Pizza') which is like the "Today Show" version of SportsCenter.....she's a dumb fucking cunt and knows fuck all about anything.

Wonder why boxing isn't bigger? It's because ESPN employees are not well versed in sports outside of basketball, baseball, NASCAR, and football! They have EXPERTS available for all those sports and reporters who know what questions to ask they really know their stuff (when it comes to those sports) and Big Dan (a good boxing writer) is asked questions by some bucktoothed bimbo who probably doesn't know anything about boxing other than Ali, Don King, and Mike Tyson.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    What do you expect she's on the ESPN2 show 'First Take' (formerly 'Cold Pizza') which is like the "Today Show" version of SportsCenter.....she's a dumb fucking cunt and knows fuck all about anything.

Wonder why boxing isn't bigger? It's because ESPN employees are not well versed in sports outside of basketball, baseball, NASCAR, and football! They have EXPERTS available for all those sports and reporters who know what questions to ask they really know their stuff (when it comes to those sports) and Big Dan (a good boxing writer) is asked questions by some bucktoothed bimbo who probably doesn't know anything about boxing other than Ali, Don King, and Mike Tyson.
    So you like her then? lol

El Kabong Guest

There are chicks that know their stuff and then there are chicks who think it's cute to act like they know what the hell they are talking about.......as for Dana.....I am not amused!

Actually that entire show has a bunch of fucking morons on there! Dana Jacobsen, Jay Crawford, Skip Bayliss, The hosts of "Two Live Stews" Doug and Ryan Stewart......all WORTHLESS.

It's more Disney than I care to have mixed with my sports. Sports are for MEN we curse and spit and drink beer and have a general idea of what the hell is going on!

Dana was probably like "Boxing?!?!?! Is that where the one guy tries to punch the other guy? That's inhumane!"

El Kabong Guest

She's a dumb fucking clydesdale! That's what I think of her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are chicks that know their stuff and then there are chicks who think it's cute to act like they know what the hell they are talking about.......as for Dana.....I am not amused!

Actually that entire show has a bunch of fucking morons on there! Dana Jacobsen, Jay Crawford, Skip Bayliss, The hosts of "Two Live Stews" Doug and Ryan Stewart......all WORTHLESS.

It's more Disney than I care to have mixed with my sports. Sports are for MEN we curse and spit and drink beer and have a general idea of what the hell is going on!

Dana was probably like "Boxing?!?!?! Is that where the one guy tries to punch the other guy? That's inhumane!"

Geez Lyle, do you live on a farm? all that spitting and cussing. You sound like a savage
    The key is Self-discipline.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She's a dumb fucking clydesdale! That's what I think of her
    Quit holding back. Really lace into her. Wait til the PPV numbers come back, this fight is gonna be huge, real fight for real fight fans.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats Espn fault
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aside from Brian Kenny, no other anchor on ESPN has a freaking clue about boxing. It's sad.

That's the catch-22 when there's a big fight. On one hand, it's cool that boxing gets some mainstream coverage. On the other hand, it's painful to listen to people talk about boxing who have absolutely no clue about boxing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah that kills me, They cover dum shat and I mean dumshat other than Boxing(Thank god for the Internet)
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Aside from Brian Kenny, no other anchor on ESPN has a freaking clue about boxing. It's sad.

That's the catch-22 when there's a big fight. On one hand, it's cool that boxing gets some mainstream coverage. On the other hand, it's painful to listen to people talk about boxing who have absolutely no clue about boxing.
    It's true. I hear names pronounced wrong alll the time and just general cluelessness all the time.

I remember the night Gamboa KO'd Seeger it was on the top plays, and Josh Elliot said it was Seeger who KO'd Gamboa twice and then at the end even said "still don't think anything beats that KO Seeger put on Gamboa", was wishing for Brian Kenny to be there. If you had to take your pick on who the white guy and who the black guy was, that alone should tell you who was who.

Thread Information