Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default CONDITIONING!!!!

RECENTLY, WHILE TRAINING WITH MY COACH ON THE HEAVY BAG, I STARTED TO BECOME SUPER TIRED AFTER 1 1/2 ROUNDS, WHEN BEFORE I COULD GO AT LEAST 4 PLUS ROUNDS W/O A PROBLEM. I AM COMPLETELY DRAINED AFTER 1 1/2 ROUNDS ON THE BAG. I AM DYING. I NEED HELP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CONDITIONING!!!!

it could be any number of thousands of things...

Could possibly be you're not eating something before training like you used to, or not enough water and your dehydrating... Training to hard and your body is starting to tell you it's not up to it at the moment. Not as much sleep as usual and your body is trying to catch up on rest while your in the middle of your heavy bag work... That's just a few things that may not be helping that are pretty easily fixed... Have a look at your 'out of the gym' routine and see if that could be the cause..

A lot of the time when i'm in the gym and feel really weak and have low stamina I find that it's because I didn't sleep properly the night before or skipped meals during work. Things like that can make a lot of difference when your asking your body for it's maximum effort..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes, you are probably right. my coach said the same thing. he said you have days and sometimes weeks where something is going on inside your body and you cant expalin it but it works its way back to where you were. its very frustrating though. i am 36 and have worked my a** off to get where i am. i started in feb and have lost 29lbs already and i am a week away from full sparring. i spar, but not full sparring. whats funny is that i can go 3-4 rounds of blocking and jabs with a guy and not feel at all tired. but when i hit the bag, i completely fall apart after the first round now. i was up to 4-5 rounds without being tired. but, i am going to take your advice and watch what i eat, and keep track of my sleep. i also recently took my road work up a notch and started doing sprints after my 3-4 mile run. that could be it as well. who knows. thanks for the advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe your overtraining, not giving your muscles enough time to rest. But for 36, losing 29lbs is impressive, hard work and training paid off. Even tyson had his days were he didnt want to train, remember what you do out of the ring effects what you do in the ring, for example a bad day of work could drain you and make you mentally fatigued, or drinking to much coffee lol

Thread Information