Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I am a nwebie here and i just wanted to ask how does this "rep" system works?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I am a nwebie here and i just wanted to ask how does this "rep" system works?

When i logged in i saw that i received new "reps". I also noticed that we have what we call "punching power". Since i came from esb i just wanted to know how this rep thing works? How do you give reps? How does the "punch power" gauge be filled? Thanks.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I am a nwebie here and i just wanted to ask how does this "rep" system works?

You have to have 100 posts before you can rep people and your power kicks in.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I am a nwebie here and i just wanted to ask how does this "rep" system works?

Hey Panadazz welcome to the board. The rep system is just a little bit of fun really where posters can rate your postings by either giving you positive or negative rep.

The higher status you have on the board the more rep you have, and the more punch power you have meaning the more rep points you can dish out, or take away from a user.

Related to the rep system, are the Clans. Basically most members attach themselves to a particular clan, for protection against gang rapes and shower attacks.

I, Bilbo am head of Baggins Clan. I see you a proud pinoy, Well all the Filipino's on this site are Baggins Clan, part of the proud Baggins/Flip alliance.

You'll meet the main protagonists soon enough, Julius Rains, Bruce Lee, Se7en, Pacstraightleft, Pavlik, all from the Phillipines and all with Clan Baggins.

Therefore we extend the warm hand of clan friendship which you are free to accept if you wish. Just put the title Baggins Clan, in your profile and you're good to go.

There are other Clan options available, the violent dark side for example, but they generally hate the Flips hence so you'll most likely want to join your bretheren in Baggins Clan, and we'll offer protection from the forum bullies and gang rapists Violent D and Dark Lord Al.

Pm me if you need any further details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Bilbo said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, what Bilbore said:

Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    Yeah, what Bilbore said:

Well he seems to be displaying an avatar of Smaug the Magnificant which definitely meets with my approval,

If he wants to, he's in.

And I wish you'd at least try on the cave troll costume we made for you Legion.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The violent dark side alliance are a peace fun loving group as the name suggests and we only discriminate against idiot posters.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    Yeah, what Bilbore said:

Well he seems to be displaying an avatar of Smaug the Magnificant which definitely meets with my approval,

If he wants to, he's in.

And I wish you'd at least try on the cave troll costume we made for you Legion.

As soon as your mum gets out of it I will give it a try.

Make sure that trap door in the rear gets welded shut, I don't play that game
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Panadzzz View Post
    When i logged in i saw that i received new "reps". I also noticed that we have what we call "punching power". Since i came from esb i just wanted to know how this rep thing works? How do you give reps? How does the "punch power" gauge be filled? Thanks.

Just keep on posting and you will have your punch power in no time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wuzzup mad taks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by canary View Post
    wuzzup mad taks?
    It's been a long while pel. Long time no see. Medyo busy lang tayu. Mahirap buhay ngaun kaya nasa hustler mode ako eh. Hehehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by canary View Post
    wuzzup mad taks?
    It's been a long while pel. Long time no see. Medyo busy lang tayu. Mahirap buhay ngaun kaya nasa hustler mode ako eh. Hehehe..

same here. been dead busy for the fast few days. tingin ko magugustuhan ko dito, mas marespeto ang mga tao dito. may line ka sa mga katambay natin sa kabile? sabihin mo bisitahin naman nila tayo dito.

whats that hustler mode supposed to mean?

Thread Information