Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default College Football thread

All right, it is about time. This is the time of the year where I have unrealistic expectations for Alabama's football team. We should be dominant this year

Well at least the future is bright, we have the number one recruiting class in the nation. And we didn't pay them apparently.

Anyway Georgia should be the best team, they were last year they just weren't given the chance at the end of the year. USC, blah blah blah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: College Football thread

We Are,penn State!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man down here in Florida its all about the Gators. All I hear about is Tim Tebow and how hes gonna win the Hiesman (sp) again.

I actually think Georgia is going to be a powerhouse this year though.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Georgia lost their Left Tackle, one of their best lineman, if not their best, for the season. They are still very good. They get to play Alabama at home which improves their chances. If that's not enough for their sakes hopefully a one loss team can make it to the championship game.

Hopefully Michigan and Ohio State will suck as usual.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Michigan FTW ! ! ! !

GO BLUE ! ! ! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm down here in Florida too and Tebow ain't winning another Heisman. As for Georgia, coming out of the SEC is one thing, coming out of the SEC East will kill them, no way they can run the table. As much as I hate them, look for Ohio State (due to their extremely powder puff schedule) to make it to a 3rd strait title game. Who they'll meet is beyond me.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOOO!

Oh wait actually, no, not woo. Uhh, Cal does not look to have the goods to compete this year. But they had an excellent offseason recruiting away southern California guys so that's good news. The schedule isn't so bad but it's tough to open up with Michigan State. MSU is a good team this year it seems.

I don't know, I'm also excited for Notre Dame but I'm not holding my breath on them being great. The first time I saw Jimmy Clausen, he threw 3 pics to Cardinal Newman in a state championship game. Cardinal Newman is the big evil Catholic school who beats everyone at football in this year, but really they were nothing impressive so I'm worried.

As always, the SEC and the Pac 10 are the conferences to watch and the ACC always puts out some surprises. I think Wake will do some big things again this year there.

Heisman for me isn't Tim Tebow but Percy Harvin who has been injured all his career basically. Electrifying player though he reminds me of Desean Jackson from Cal. That'll be interesting to see how he pans out.

Fuck USC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm actually sick of hearing about Tebow to be honest with you. Allot of my friends that went Florida are all on his jock though, thats why I hear it all the time.
    As for Ohio St. I wouldn't be surprised if there ranked #1 either but like you said its just because they have one of the weekest schedules. Put them in the SEC and it would be a whole different story.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate that gimmicky offense Florida runs, unfortunately its fairly successful. And Meyer is a shit, total scum.

I hope USC man rapes Ohio State. Unfortunately it won't matter cause Ohio State will just beat up on the big ten, everyone will forget the USC game, they'll get into the BSC championship game and get their asses kicked.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The big ten in general is just shit. Really, there isn't a more overrated conference in history. Maybe there is but with the internet it's completely over the top.

The piece of shit buckeye fans have started calling abbreviating Ohio State to tOSU on there shitty little blogs and message boards. Really, is there a more pompous and aggravating thing then that? tOSU, that right there sums up everything there is to hate about Ohio State.

What does tOSU represent? That we beat up on a shitty conference every year and have our dick sucked by the national media because we are closest to New York and Bristol, Connecticut?

I didn't think it was possible for me to root for USC, but I will be rooting for them to wipe the floor with Ohio State. Then root for whoever they face from then on out until they play Michigan where I root for the away team to win simply so I can see the home crowd leave the stadium in tears. Really, there isn't a more despicable contingency of fans in college football then Ohio State fans.

Ohio State fans
    Dodger fans
    Yankee fans
    Cowboy fans
    Raider fans

In American sports that is the round table of douchebag fans. I'm a fairly reserved person, but really tOSU ( ) and that smug fuck in the sweatervest just make my blood boil at the mere sight of them on ESPN. And that's like allll the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wesrman, I lived in Ann Arbor for 4 years and just east of AA for another 4. I've had enough Wolverine hype shoved down my throat to last a lifetime.

I've never been to the bighouse for a game, but I've tailgated there a few times. Been to yost for some hockey though. And I'll tell ya, there really is nothing quite like downtown Ann Arbor on home game weekends. It's one big party.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    The big ten in general is just shit. Really, there isn't a more overrated conference in history. Maybe there is but with the internet it's completely over the top.

The piece of shit buckeye fans have started calling abbreviating Ohio State to tOSU on there shitty little blogs and message boards. Really, is there a more pompous and aggravating thing then that? tOSU, that right there sums up everything there is to hate about Ohio State.

What does tOSU represent? That we beat up on a shitty conference every year and have our dick sucked by the national media because we are closest to New York and Bristol, Connecticut?

I didn't think it was possible for me to root for USC, but I will be rooting for them to wipe the floor with Ohio State. Then root for whoever they face from then on out until they play Michigan where I root for the away team to win simply so I can see the home crowd leave the stadium in tears. Really, there isn't a more despicable contingency of fans in college football then Ohio State fans.

Ohio State fans
    Dodger fans
    Yankee fans
    Cowboy fans
    Raider fans

In American sports that is the round table of douchebag fans. I'm a fairly reserved person, but really tOSU ( ) and that smug fuck in the sweatervest just make my blood boil at the mere sight of them on ESPN. And that's like allll the time.
    So very very true. All of it. They are pure garbage. If they make it into another BCS game I'll just boycott it. Actually fuck that, I enjoy seeing them get rolled.

What happened to Brad He'd be very annoyed by this thread.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah, the gloriousness is almost here.

Alabama will roll the more talented highly ranked Clemson Tigers because they are notorious choke artists, no heart, no will, low test scores, shit ugly girlfriends and sisters. All around suckage.

Michigan will probably lose that is assuming they're playing.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a glorious glorious day.

Of course I am at work now but not for long. Then it will really become glorious.

Alabama-Clemson, Missouri-Illinois probably the games of the day. Well not probably, definitely.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well so much for Appalachian State, a good story but LSU is no Michigan

Thread Information