Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Joan Guzman fires back at Nate Campbell

LOL at Guzman saying losing comes easy for Campbell...only when he sticks his chin out. LOL.

JOAN GUZMAN: "LOSING COMES EASY FOR HIM!"

"I'm undefeated and I want to stay undefeated. I consider myself one of the best pound-for-pound and I'm going to prove it on the 13th. He knows what losing tastes like because losing comes easy for him."

"He can feel like Superman if he wants, but he’s going to fight Joan Guzman, a guy that goes in the ring to hand out a$$ whoopins! I’m not much of a talker, but on September 13th, there’s only going to be one winner and that’s going to be me."

This is going to be a good scrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joan Guzman fires back at Nate Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by undisputed View Post
    LOL at Guzman saying losing comes easy for Campbell...only when he sticks his chin out. LOL.

This is one of the fights that I am salivating over this year.

I hated seeing Diaz lose to Campbell...& while I was impressed with his win over Juan & in no way in hell expected it...I don't count one seeing him having an easy night against the Guz.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Campbell is smart rugged old fighter, I really appreciate what he brings to the ring and he's not a bad announcer to boot. That being said Guzman is an absolute defensive genius and I think he's going to make Campbell look bad. Totally looking forward to this one Lightweight is a great place to be right now.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont forget Campbell is a big strong lightweight. Guzman may not be as fast on his feet with the extra weight and Campbell will keep pressure on him. Nate will fight his fight and well see how Guzman deals with that.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Campbell is smart rugged old fighter, I really appreciate what he brings to the ring and he's not a bad announcer to boot. That being said Guzman is an absolute defensive genius and I think he's going to make Campbell look bad. Totally looking forward to this one Lightweight is a great place to be right now.

Yeah I think Campbell is pretty good too . One of teh most under rated champs but Getting kncoked cold by Pedan would ruin anyones rep .

He looked good vs Kid Diamond, he had speed , power, boxing ability and good stamina. Saying that I duno if his speed and boxing ability is up there with Guzmans. This will be a good fight, I cant see it being a stinker cuz the more Campbell presses the more Guzman will have to show what hes got and dazzle. I dont think he can hurt Campbell early either unless he just catches him cold so I see it going 12 at a good pace.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

Yeah I think Campbell is pretty good too . One of teh most under rated champs but Getting kncoked cold by Pedan would ruin anyones rep .

He looked good vs Kid Diamond, he had speed , power, boxing ability and good stamina. Saying that I duno if his speed and boxing ability is up there with Guzmans. This will be a good fight, I cant see it being a stinker cuz the more Campbell presses the more Guzman will have to show what hes got and dazzle. I dont think he can hurt Campbell early either unless he just catches him cold so I see it going 12 at a good pace.

Agreed, I think whatever happens it should be a very entertaining fight.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guzman shouldn't talk pre fight because Nate is the type that takes that and uses it as fuel for the fire. He was in a pissed mood leading up to the Diaz fight and look what happened. I think Campbell will stop Guzman because he won't let him backup all night in the middle of the ring. Guzman will probably end up getting stopped against the ropes.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    Guzman shouldn't talk pre fight because Nate is the type that takes that and uses it as fuel for the fire. He was in a pissed mood leading up to the Diaz fight and look what happened. I think Campbell will stop Guzman because he won't let him backup all night in the middle of the ring. Guzman will probably end up getting stopped against the ropes.
    Could very well play out that way too, that's what makes this a great fight, great matchmaking, either guy could take this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Dont forget Campbell is a big strong lightweight. Guzman may not be as fast on his feet with the extra weight and Campbell will keep pressure on him. Nate will fight his fight and well see how Guzman deals with that.
    Same as what I am thinking. I kinda lost respect for Campbell when Pden stopped him a few years back but beating Diaz at his own game really impressed me. I don't see Guzman hurting Campbell and I really don't think Guzman's power plays a big role in his game since moving up to super featherweight, but Guzmans speed and skills are the best bar none probably same as JMM. I'm pulling for a Campbell upset though.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wacko3205 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by undisputed View Post

This is one of the fights that I am salivating over this year.

I hated seeing Diaz lose to Campbell...& while I was impressed with his win over Juan & in no way in hell expected it...I don't count one seeing him having an easy night against the Guz.
    The Guz. LOL.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information