Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Bigfoot Body Press Conference (CNN.Video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Georgia Bigfoot Body Press Conference (CNN.Video)

Last edited by CountryBoy; 08-16-2008 at 03:35 AM.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Georgia Bigfoot Body Press Conference (CNN.Video)

This is for interest only, I think it could be a hoax. But I hope not.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So what do you guys think? Real or Hoax?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you look at this photo, that so called body looks exactly like the costume in the middle. Look at the facial features. I say fake

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These 2 guys have been caught lying about 4 times in the last week. In one interview earlier in the week they had a 'scientist' confirm their findings. It turned out to be the one dudes brother. His real job was something like forklift operator for home depot.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although not confirmed, it is suspected this is another one of the bigfoot hunters from an earlier taping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qsSL...eature=related

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Deanrw View Post
    If you look at this photo, that so called body looks exactly like the costume in the middle. Look at the facial features. I say fake

Nothing special IMO; just looks like Valuev.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    These 2 guys have been caught lying about 4 times in the last week. In one interview earlier in the week they had a 'scientist' confirm their findings. It turned out to be the one dudes brother. His real job was something like forklift operator for home depot.

If these guys are lying then their should have their arses kicked for being such fucking arseholes.I mean how childish is that.I hope it is real in a way cos it's proof that strange great animals appart from us exsist too
    Last edited by yvonne; 08-16-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a pair of clowns. Fucking redneck hicks, I'm guessing they come from Lyle country.

My favourite part of the press conference by the way was when a news reporter asked them to confirm or deny the truth that they were also looking for the leprechaun, a claim they denied.

I honestly still reckon Tom Biscardi thinks it's all real though, it's clearly a cruel attempt to make a mockery of a genuine Bigfoot expert and ruin his career completely.

It serves him right for being so gullable of course but its still mean.

It reminds me a lot of when Boxing4Real stars Omega and Iron Truth announced excitedly to the world that the great floyd Mayweather was a fan of their show and had invited them personally to fly to Las Vegas to sit ringside for his fight with Carlos Baldimor. Again, how deluded these two clowns must have been to fall for that simply beggers belief, I guess the same level of delusion that saw Charlie Zelenoff have genuine world title aspirations.

I must admit, I do find it funny laughing at the idiocy of these people, but at the same time it is cruel.

After this hoax is admitted, poor Tom Biscardi will be a joke, not only amongst respected scientists (he already is) but now even amongst fellow Bigfoot hunter nutters.

Imagine how embarrassing and humiliating it is for even fellow believers of Bigfoot to think your a complete gullable prick, poor guy.

Still I'll keep watching for the entertainment, I'm just looking forward to seeing how he tries to save face after this...........

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's no such thing as bigfoot. What they saw was me romping around in need of a shave.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
    There's no such thing as bigfoot. What they saw was me romping around in need of a shave.

It definitely wasn't you Clubber, there was no record of it being caught frantically masturbating in the bushes

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People are so dumb. Honestly, even if there was a big foot, who the hell cares? There is a fish in the deep sea, a famous fish, that we've all seen that has teeth 8 inches long, operates in complete darkness and has a light that hangs a foot in front of his face. Think about how amazing that is. Really, that is 10 times more interesting then Big foot. My guess is that a gorilla would beat the shit out of big foot anyways. Really, who cares? What's so amazing about an animal that is similar to like 100 other animals on the planet?

98% of the deep sea is undiscovered, there is some AMAZING shit down there, much more amazing then any alien or sasquatch we will ever find in this life time yet no one even cares.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    People are so dumb. Honestly, even if there was a big foot, who the hell cares? There is a fish in the deep sea, a famous fish, that we've all seen that has teeth 8 inches long, operates in complete darkness and has a light that hangs a foot in front of his face. Think about how amazing that is. Really, that is 10 times more interesting then Big foot. My guess is that a gorilla would beat the shit out of big foot anyways. Really, who cares? What's so amazing about an animal that is similar to like 100 other animals on the planet?

98% of the deep sea is undiscovered, there is some AMAZING shit down there, much more amazing then any alien or sasquatch we will ever find in this life time yet no one even cares.
    a 7 foot 7 bipedal ape would be the most amazing discovery of all time imo as it would be by far the animal most closely resembling us.

Imagine it, majestically walking upright, like a man and staring at you with familiar eyes. At 7 ft 7 it would be a truly awesome sight to behold and the closest we as a human race would have come to finding some sort of kindred spirit. The creature would invoke all manner of emotions in those who beheld it being all at once, scary, intriguing, noble, comical, sad, benevolent, wonderous, contemplative and knowing.

It would be the biggest natural world discovery of our lifetimes, possibly of all time, at least in terms of a living animal. Our whole understanding of the world and our place in it would be turned on its head and it would cause even the most dull headed person to contemplate our place in the universe.

It would be a truly truly great find.

Of course the fact that is doesn't exist poses a small problem in terms of its discovery

By the way your fish with the light on its head and 8 inch long teeth doesn't exist either except in Finding Nemo.

Angler fish are only around 15 centimeters long and their teeth about 2 or 3 centimeters.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off Bilbo. 8 inches is what I said, 8 inches it is. Besides, there is no way you can say definitively it doesn't exist. You're going to make me post the video, damn you. I'm on slow connection and you are going to make me post the video. Here it goes.

David Gallo shows underwater astonishments | Video on TED.com

I think that is the one. I'm not interested in Big Foot, something similar to us. I'm interested in stuff that we never could have possibly even thought up much less believed it existed. Really, what is so interesting about something a few chromosomes off of what we are? It's interesting, but not half of what is going on in the ocean.

This brings me to aliens. Who says aliens aren't on Earth? What if Giant Squid are aliens? Really now. Why would aliens come to Earth and then hide in bushes. Why would they come to a world that is 75% water and then be interested in the land? If an alien came to Earth, I'm sure they would be much more interested in observing dolphins and the stuff in that video then they would be us.

Thread Information