Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Egypt...again haha

Im off to Egypt again for another week. I cant wait will be back in a week!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Egypt...again haha

Enjoy mate ,are you going to the square to witness a beheading while youre there ?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    What do you do in Egypt?? One thing I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend is doing a tour with a guy names John Anthony West.. He's studied the Egyption constructions for 20 odd years and has insights on the place that no one else has.. His tours would give you an extra appreciation for Egypt and it's buildings...

Egypt is the one place I want to visit when I save up a bit, and I won't go unless I get to have that guy as a guide... I think his website is Magical Egypt Tours & Symbolist Egyptian Research with John Anthony West but just search for his name and you should find him.. It would at least be interesting for you to read into his research and stuff..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a little promo thing that I found on his website regarding his tours..

Just click play, and then leave this window open to listen to it, just open another window to browse other parts of Saddo while still listening to it. I havn't listened yet but should be interesting none the less.

http://homepage.mac.com/geraint1/GH-...OMO_master.mp3

Just listened to the start of it.. It starts talking about 2mins 30seconds... It's like someone doing an interview with him.. quite interesting... Think it goes for about 20 minutes..
    Last edited by Dizaster; 08-26-2008 at 07:50 AM.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    What do you do in Egypt?? One thing I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend is doing a tour with a guy names John Anthony West.. He's studied the Egyption constructions for 20 odd years and has insights on the place that no one else has.. His tours would give you an extra appreciation for Egypt and it's buildings...

Egypt is the one place I want to visit when I save up a bit, and I won't go unless I get to have that guy as a guide... I think his website is Magical Egypt Tours & Symbolist Egyptian Research with John Anthony West but just search for his name and you should find him.. It would at least be interesting for you to read into his research and stuff..
    You would love the 2 books The ancient secret of the flower of life" If you really want to know whats behind it all in Egypt and further a field too as it is linked to Peru and also a site in the states and what it means to all us personally and what you can do about it yourself too for that matter.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post

You would love the 2 books The ancient secret of the flower of life" If you really want to know whats behind it all in Egypt and further a field too as it is linked to Peru and also a site in the states and what it means to all us personally and what you can do about it yourself too for that matter.
    Looks great, i've found it on Amazon now and added it to by basket for when I put in my next big order... Sounds very interesting... Always books like this will get one or two people reviewing it with like 1 star saying it's untrue garbage etc etc... You can just picture the narror pinhole that their mind takes in information from and filters it through the layer after layer of beleifs and judgements before it finally hits the logical brain and their whole ends up getting nothing out of it.. When their could be an entire richness or wealth in the pages if their mind would open up and take some of it in....

One of the really important lessons I learnt from reading the Eckhart books was from Stillness Speaks where he says the purpose of the book is not for you to take in new knowledge or logically process the book. The purpose of the book is how you feel reading it. Each sentence is there to be read, and by reading leads your awareness into more peace....

This is how West says the pyramids are designed.. He has logically analyzed the pyramids with mathmatics and all the rest for years, and analyzed all the principles etc. But has come to the conclusion that the pyramids "are" the initiation... You don't have to understand the messages encoded in the hyragliphics. You only need to walk through the structures and take in everything that the building offers. Openly without the need for logic or judgment, and the building works upon you with you not needing to do anything.

How you feel when you leave the temples and pyramids is the purpose of their construction... They are there and built the way they are to take your soul to a higher level just by being and existing there... And if you have an open mind, the temples construction will fulfill it's purpose by how it acts upon you...

Understanding that was like a small switched that flipped in me and and started to allow me to take in all sorts of different things on a deeper level past what I logically understood or felt before when taking in things....

I can only imagine walking through those Egyptian temples would be an extraordinary feeling, beyond just logically knowing they are old, or so well designed, or the wonder of 'how' they were built.. Anyone who has been through them would surely know that it is a rare feeling that few other places on earth would allow you to experience..

Lucky son of a bitch!
    Last edited by Dizaster; 08-26-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Thread Information