Default Khans next opponent fighting video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khans next opponent fighting video

Not impressed with them 2 rounds.Doesnt look to put power in to his jab and then he throws wild hooks after that.He might of got better after that 2 rounds.

At least Khan is taking on a fighter that is unbeaten even if he has no 1 on his record it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Will a live body please enter the ring and starch this guy so we can stop hearing about him.....

Everytime I hear Amir Khans name and see or hear the word #1 near it or how he is going to be the next big thing....Or worse if you ask him he is the big thing.....I get the urge to stick my head in the oven...Granted my oven is electric but it would be the gesture that got the point across
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought Prescott would look worse than that, maybe a bit more reckless and ungainly (I was expecting really, really bad)

Shame the greedy piss-takers made it PPV.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

khan_no_1 Guest

damn this forum is fucked up, I just got neg rep, the reason it says "just for being a khan fan"

I don't understand if everyone hate him so much on here then why even give the fuck if he fighting on ppv and setting up polls about it and signing petitions about it??

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by khan_no_1 View Post
    damn this forum is fucked up, I just got neg rep, the reason it says "just for being a khan fan"

I don't understand if everyone hate him so much on here then why even give the fuck if he fighting on ppv and setting up polls about it and signing petitions about it??
    There's a few morons here, they don't represent the majority of the members.

The PPV is wrong. It doesn't matter whether people like Khan or not.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got to agree with you there mate.A lot of people on this site dont like Khan.

He seems a nice young kid who loves his family and just wants to fight the best out there.

Its not his fault Frank Warren is holding him back,he did the same to Hatton and Calzaghe.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Khan was looking at facing anyone semi decent he wouldnt need to look more than 100miles instead he fights a guy on the other side of the world at 3wks notice.

Its a joke, the only reason Prescott is fighting Khan is because of his bloated record.

19-0 looks good on paper but doesnt fool REAL fans. At least he could have given this guy 8wks get ready.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post
    If Khan was looking at facing anyone semi decent he wouldnt need to look more than 100miles instead he fights a guy on the other side of the world at 3wks notice.

Its a joke, the only reason Prescott is fighting Khan is because of his bloated record.

19-0 looks good on paper but doesnt fool REAL fans. At least he could have given this guy 8wks get ready.
    But that is Warrens doing not Khans.

If it was up to Khan he would fight King Kong.

I think in a year or 2 Khan will dump Warren just like all his other top fighters have done.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see Bresdis Prescott's last fight and he is lucky he still has an undefeated record this guy is average at best his record is bloated and his punching power is overrated............

Another smoke and mirror's fight for Amir Khan that will look impressive to armchair fans.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I countered some of your neg rep with some positive rep, don't judge the forum on the actions of one member fella

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Kahn is gonna get beat up here, this Prescott bloke has good footwork, cuts the ring off well, nice high guard and poise, hes also big and strong at the weight.

Kahn is gonna run and hold his way in to the second half and try and make that 3 weeks notice work for him, I see him getting caught though.

Whether Prescotts power is overrated or not, he does have power and is bigger than Kahn, Amir wont be so keen to trade here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkhiP...eature=related
    Last edited by ross; 08-29-2008 at 05:59 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by porkypara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post

But that is Warrens doing not Khans.

If it was up to Khan he would fight King Kong.

I think in a year or 2 Khan will dump Warren just like all his other top fighters have done.
    I think he already would have done if it wasn't for his contract (not that I know the terms of it but I'm sure he has a binding one).

I sometimes forget that it is actually Warren I hate and not Khan. He's never done anything wrong to me its just Warren is throwing him in with bums and building his record up with nobodies and thats why I and I think most other people get on Khans back.

Also how the hell is he PPV material already? Ricky Hatton got his first (I think) against a legend in Kostya Tszyu that was eventually built upto with decent fighters so that was fair enough but Breidis Prescott? give me a break

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prescott looks slow and to have middling power.

But against Khan middling power turns into concusive power,

I hope he knocks the cocky little sod out.

khan_no_1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Will a live body please enter the ring and starch this guy so we can stop hearing about him.....

Everytime I hear Amir Khans name and see or hear the word #1 near it or how he is going to be the next big thing....Or worse if you ask him he is the big thing.....I get the urge to stick my head in the oven...Granted my oven is electric but it would be the gesture that got the point across

Whats stopping you then mate? Go ahead and be done with it!

What age are you, 15? If you aint then i suggest you grow up mate, dishing out neg rep for just being a Khan fan is so immature its unreal!

You name me a better British prospect than Amir?

Thread Information