Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ring's NEW Top 10 P4P... Look where Hopkins is at!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ring's NEW Top 10 P4P... Look where Hopkins is at!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    It's a disgrace to even have Hopkins in the top 10, I would never of had that guy near my top 10. 160 has been the worst division in boxing by miles for 10 years now.
    eah its a lot worse than super middle and cruiserweight. not to mention a lot of other divisions. try not to be so biased.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    It's a disgrace to even have Hopkins in the top 10, I would never of had that guy near my top 10. 160 has been the worst division in boxing by miles for 10 years now.
    eah its a lot worse than super middle and cruiserweight. not to mention a lot of other divisions. try not to be so biased.
    Biased?? I'm stating the Truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey.. I will be the first to tell you out of the 21 attempted defenses Hopkins hasnt had but 6 or 7 real challengers.

but you know you brought this up because of benn and eubank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    I think Hopkins stock dropped so much because they figure at his age he's not getting any better. Â Though I disagree with the outcome of the Hopkins-Taylor fight, it did show weakness in Hopkins and that weakness is only going to increase (most likely) Â I don't think he should be at #10, but that explains why he dropped so far...
    who is in your avatar?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    I think Hopkins stock dropped so much because they figure at his age he's not getting any better. Â Though I disagree with the outcome of the Hopkins-Taylor fight, it did show weakness in Hopkins and that weakness is only going to increase (most likely) Â I don't think he should be at #10, but that explains why he dropped so far...
    who is in your avatar?
    Good question. Cool click, dasamm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey.. I will be the first to tell you out of the 21 attempted defenses Hopkins hasnt had but 6 or 7 real challengers.
    6 ot 7 real challengers?? Where did you get that from? The guy has had NO real challengers.

Manny Steward quote: "The last world-class, natural Middleweight that Hopkins fought was Roy Jones, and he lost every round."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but you know you brought this up because of benn and eubank.
    What??

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I mean William Joppy, Glen Johnson, and Antwun Echols were all garbage! :
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Haha. Sure whatever, MW just hasn't been the same since Eubanks retired : Hopkins should still be #1, he f***in won the FIGHT!!!!
    When's somebody going to ban this idiot?
    What is your problem huh? You can completely ridicule and belittle my boys Bernard and RJJ, but dare I say anything about Eubank?!!! Get a life man!
    Well Eubank's not the one who many idiots believe is better than Sugar Ray Robinson, are you dumb? Eubank is probably the most hated boxer in the history of the game whereas Hopkins and Jones Jr are grossly over-rated (Sugar Ray Robs would eat them for supper).
    Who said that Hopkins was better than SRR? Neither of them are, doesn't mean he deserves to be 10th on the P4P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

6 ot 7 real challengers?? Where did you get that from? The guy has had NO real challengers.

Manny Steward quote: "The last world-class, natural Middleweight that Hopkins fought was Roy Jones, and he lost every round."
    He didnt loose every round. Roy is probably my favorite fighter of all time and that shit is bogus. Dont type shit like this because some people will actually believe.

Even if Manny did say that you know it isnt true and shouldnt be typed.

who was the best fighter benn, eubank and collins ever faced besides if they fought themselves?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I mean William Joppy, Glen Johnson, and Antwun Echols were all garbage! :
    NOWHERE NEAR good enough opposition to be considered ANYWHERE NEAR Sugar Ray Robinson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Haha. Sure whatever, MW just hasn't been the same since Eubanks retired : Hopkins should still be #1, he f***in won the FIGHT!!!!
    When's somebody going to ban this idiot?
    What is your problem huh? You can completely ridicule and belittle my boys Bernard and RJJ, but dare I say anything about Eubank?!!! Get a life man!
    Well Eubank's not the one who many idiots believe is better than Sugar Ray Robinson, are you dumb? Eubank is probably the most hated boxer in the history of the game whereas Hopkins and Jones Jr are grossly over-rated (Sugar Ray Robs would eat them for supper).
    Who said that Hopkins was better than SRR? Neither of them are, doesn't mean he deserves to be 10th on the P4P.
    it isnt hopkins fault that people rank him where they do. He always says that SRR is the best fighter of all time and during one of the round in the taylor fight he asked bouie if he should do one of srr's tricks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it is true that bernards rule of opposition was a bit shallow, but nevertheless he deserves to be higher on the top p4p list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who was the best fighter benn, eubank and collins ever faced besides if they fought themselves?
    Gerald McClellan, who was waaaaaaay better than Hopkins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And why are you bringing this up? We're talking about HOPKINS you dumb ass.

Thread Information