Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Breakdown of Mayweather-Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Boxuout
    I just typed the longest damn reply giving you your credit but countering effectively to your arguments with a very good rip of the whole situation and I refuse to think of the whole sh*t again dammit
    respectable..but comparing mosley and mayweather was a bad comparison.

mayweather is defensive minded first even when he is coming forward and mosley is almost completely offensive minded and just hopes that his fast combo will land and he will be able to get out before you hit him back. a lot of the things that wright took advantage of mosley for was that mosley lead with his head and when mosley would throw a loaded up shot, wright would hit him when he was midway into to it with his jab. over and over again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Breakdown of Mayweather-Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrokai
    Good post Magnum. cool click.

Breakdown is simple. Wright is bigger and Mayweather is smaller.

Mayweather is going to have to win it by decision. Wright will have to muscle the Pretty Boy to get past his speed. It's not in Wright's nature to be aggressive, so Mayweather has that going for him.

The only way Floyd wins it, is not by a beat down, but by embarrasing Wright.

If this fight happens, I'm so rooting for Floyd.  I think Wright's defense has a serious fundamental flaw. Yeah I said it you boxing addicts!Â
    Am i the person here who thinks floyds speed wont be as great at 154. You are all talking about floyd speed and how that can beat winky, how do we know that floyds speed wont be the same as winkys at 154. Floyd is putting on too much weight i think this will be like what happened to dela hoya.
    De la Hoya's an old fart. A fat one at that. The man's been fighting since he was five and has been in wars with class fighters for about a decade. He's also not as pretty as when he was young. Did you see the double chin last week? And the Sturm fight was horrible, he was so embarrasingly fat that he wore a shirt at the weigh-in. In the Hopkins fight, Oscar was scared to begin with.

Oscar at middleweight was only there for a pay-day. I don't want any comparisons of the Oscar Middy to Floyd fighting a Middy, that would only disrespect Mayweather. That said, speed can transfer up and up successfully in divisions, Sugar Ray Leonard is an obvious example.

Thread Information