Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture for the Heavyweight championship belt.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture for the Heavyweight championship belt.

Hidden Content There is no reward for second place

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture for the Heavyweight championship belt.

Yes i heard this , could be a classic.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture for the Heavyweight championship belt.

Randy destroys Lesnar and I'm so glad, Lesnar was an ass in his last fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm calling it right now. Lesnar destroys Couture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a feeling Lesnar Beats Randy also. Randy getting up there in age, he hasn't shown any sings of slowing down but it happens over night.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm on the fence about this one. Randy histroically had a hard time with big HWs (Ricco/Barnett) but he also beat Gonzaga and Sylvia pretty handily. Lesnar is bigger than all of those guys. While his technical skills are lacking his athleticism and wrestling are as good as it gets. At some point being 45 is going to matter. This might be the night where Captain America gets old. Too bad I'd much rather see Randy vs Nog or Fedor.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see Lesnar handling Randy quite easily based on the same comments as Van.... Lesnar will take him down at will and I feel his reach will keep Randy at bay if the fight stays on foot until he can get the takedowns.. They are both very decorated wrstlers and I just see Brock being to much at this time

I always maintained that Randy would get smashed to pieces against Fedor, that fight dosent interest me at all... Fedor is to much class and skill were Randy is a blue collar grinder.. Fedor can do all of that plus sub you from any position with ease

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

think brock is going to get shown up here badly.

bit of a hater on him i will admit, if he does this ill give him props, but think randy fucks him up, then goes to figh fador.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a lot of respect for Couture as a fighter. He also showed in the past year that he isn't going to get bullied by that prick White. But this decision...both settling with UFC/Dana White and facing Lesnar...reeks of $$$ over pride and smarts. Not a fan of Lesnar at all...but he is young, big, and strong. Couture can certainly use his experience and superior skill to pull this out...but at his age he really is beginning to push his luck. That's why i laugh when people say Fedor vs. Couture would be a classic match...it wouldn't. It might have been several years ago...but i'm afraid Fedor really puts a hurting on Randy right now. I'm not going to hate on Randy for excepting the $$$ and swallowing his pride to come back to fight for UFC...afterall, it's hard to turn down big paydays and i'm sure in his mind he feels like he still can fight at a high level. But i have a sneaking suspicion that Dana White is going to be the last man laughing...he will get the exposure and $$$ from this fight...while Randy could potentially end his career on a sour note. I guess we shall see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lesnar Destroys Couture in 2 rounds, Just like he did the other two...... Mir got his ass whipped for 98.5% of the fight and got a cheap lucky ankle lock.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you think that was a cheap lucky ankle lock then you don't know mma. What that shows is that lesnar is clueless in the submission game and don't think he's going to learn what it takes to take on couture in less than a year. his boxing is average. Also couture has never gotten tired in his fights so i think lesnar is going to get taught a lesson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tkdboy View Post
    if you think that was a cheap lucky ankle lock then you don't know mma. What that shows is that lesnar is clueless in the submission game and don't think he's going to learn what it takes to take on couture in less than a year. his boxing is average. Also couture has never gotten tired in his fights so i think lesnar is going to get taught a lesson
    I agree with you.. Couture is far too skilled i got him by submission...
    Hidden Content There is no reward for second place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Couture by submission! I think it great that Bock wants to prove he is more than just an entertainer, but I don’t think he should be allowed to walk in and start calling out title holders until he has proven himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

frank mirs only game is submisions so of course lesnar looked like he was going to pound him to death until the submision happened and Herring is a fish, a dead one lol. they are not on the level of Couture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can anyone tell me the last time Couture subbed someone besides a rear naked choke or guillitone?

Thread Information