Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ NFL Thread ~

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    damn steelers won in overtime LUCKY
    Man I turned that game off a little bit into the third quater I thought Pitt was was going to get beat I guess they came back and won. I'm surprised that happened, the Ravens D looked pretty sharp.

My Bills Take on The Cards next sunday in Arizona. I'm kinda nervous about them especially since our best Corner Mcgee is probably going to be out not to mantion we are already down Roscoe Parrish and it looks like Bolden is going to be ok to play. With Fitzgerald and Boldin on there team anything can happen. It sure would be good to go into our bye week 5-0.

bills surely will go undefeated for a few more games i checked there schedule out and it seems pretty easy for them to make the playoffs the only elite teams i see are the pats, chargers, and broncos. and i was tellin everybody watch out for the bills now look there one of the 3 undefeated teams of the NFL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man I turned that game off a little bit into the third quater I thought Pitt was was going to get beat I guess they came back and won. I'm surprised that happened, the Ravens D looked pretty sharp.

My Bills Take on The Cards next sunday in Arizona. I'm kinda nervous about them especially since our best Corner Mcgee is probably going to be out not to mantion we are already down Roscoe Parrish and it looks like Bolden is going to be ok to play. With Fitzgerald and Boldin on there team anything can happen. It sure would be good to go into our bye week 5-0.

bills surely will go undefeated for a few more games i checked there schedule out and it seems pretty easy for them to make the playoffs the only elite teams i see are the pats, chargers, and broncos. and i was tellin everybody watch out for the bills now look there one of the 3 undefeated teams of the NFL.
    I hope your right man. I would love to see my Bills get in the playoff its been nine years since we have even gotten there.
    The thing is anything can happen though look at the how the Broncos got beat this past Sunday and the same thing with the Cowboys.
    I really hope we can pull out the game against The Cards this Sunday it would really be nice to go into our bye week 5-0.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again The Minnesota Vikings are a dismal embarresment.

The Cardinals gave me false hope and the Bengals are once again the Bungles.

All I have left is Washington and we all know how that goes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anybody giving the hawks a chance against the defending champs this sunday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

You know I was thinking about that game earlier today and I actually think that might be my upset pick of the week. Probably won't happen but you never know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marshawn Lynch is the best player on the Bills roster and one of the best players in the NFL. He need's to have a break out game this week and get his first 100 yard rushing performance of the year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bookkeeper View Post

Marshawn Lynch is the best player on the Bills roster and one of the best players in the NFL. He need's to have a break out game this week and get his first 100 yard rushing performance of the year
    Marshawn Lynch is a beast man he's one of my favorite players on our team. We have a one to punch with our running game Marshawn is power back and will try and run through you and then we have Freddie Jackson and he's real elusive. I'm hoping Lynch does have his breakout game this weekend I"m calling a 115 yard game, knock on wood I don't want to jinx my Bills lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know I was thinking about that game earlier today and I actually think that might be my upset pick of the week. Probably won't happen but you never know.
    The hawks are getting healthy, Deion Branch and Bobby Engram our two top recievers are finally playing this season. I just our flight birds quit dropping like flies and start making plays. I hope my hawks win! we beat the giants the past two meetings but those games were here in seattle. Now we gotta play them in New York, and the hawks suck in the east coast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The hawks are getting healthy, Deion Branch and Bobby Engram our two top recievers are finally playing this season. I just our flight birds quit dropping like flies and start making plays. I hope my hawks win! we beat the giants the past two meetings but those games were here in seattle. Now we gotta play them in New York, and the hawks suck in the east coast.

I thought Engram was still injured? I give the Hawks a chance against anyone in the league... They're just inconsistant. Hastleback... I fuckin hate him... Dude has lost me more money...

Anyway. It will be a tight game IMHO.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Desean Jackson has been a beast and he is an early candidate for rookie of the year, there was actually someone on this forum who said that he was a poor reciever

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pride,

Matt should be your boy, his a boston guy.

First possession of the hawks and down goes matt, right when we get our recievers back our QB gets injured.

Now the Giants just scored and we are down 7-0 already, worst case scenerio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

eagles is whoopin dat azz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hawks aint a chance of beating the giants. and i hate the giants

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bookkeeper View Post
    Desean Jackson has been a beast and he is an early candidate for rookie of the year, there was actually someone on this forum who said that he was a poor reciever

That was me haha

At Cal he had no discipline and was a poor route runner, lazy coming out of his breaks and gave up on the team a bit in the last half of the year. I watched every Cal game he ever played in just about and didn't think just explosive speed was enough to get by in the NFL. It's not so obviously he has put in work between the end of last season and now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How About Those Dolphins??

Thread Information