Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few good reasons to why McCain/Palin should not be elected.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A few good reasons to why McCain/Palin should not be elected.

Yes lyle you are voting for McCain. The same man that feels Palin was a suitable running mate. Do you honestly feel Palin Could run this country better than Obama or Biden if anything were to happen to McCain?? Because it was claimed (spun) that Palin has more executive experience then those two combined. That was a rediculous and offensive comment to both Obama and Biden for what that have both done for the common man. Just because neither one had the governor or mayor title doesn't make you any less prepared to run in the highest office WHEN COMPARED TO PALIN"S EXPERIENCE...She is a joke!

McCain's judgment and mindset is what is in question for me. He will always side with his party in the grand scheme of things regardless of his "Maverick" status... Which brings me to another point...If i hear the word Maverick one more time i could puke...

The McCain/Palin ticket is the same ole song and dance wrapped and masked as an agent of change. America isn't buying it come Nov. THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
    You are the Creator of all that is, all that was, and all there ever will be.....

El Kabong Guest

I honestly think it would be a toss up between Obama and Palin as far as how well they would run things. Biden is a bit more seasoned and a bit more gaff prone and yes he is the most gaff prone but he's a good guy. I don't buy that either party want what is bad for America that wouldn't really make sense would it running for office only to do poorly...I mean people do look to get re-elected.

Palin doesn't have experience but there's no certainty that she would ever get the chance to be President: McCain may very well live longer than anyone thought, Palin may be replaced as VP a la Agnew, Garner and Wallace.

McCain is at least our nominee for PRESIDENT....meanwhile Mr. Community Organizer is yours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I honestly think it would be a toss up between Obama and Palin as far as how well they would run things. Biden is a bit more seasoned and a bit more gaff prone and yes he is the most gaff prone but he's a good guy. I don't buy that either party want what is bad for America that wouldn't really make sense would it running for office only to do poorly...I mean people do look to get re-elected.

Palin doesn't have experience but there's no certainty that she would ever get the chance to be President: McCain may very well live longer than anyone thought, Palin may be replaced as VP a la Agnew, Garner and Wallace.

McCain is at least our nominee for PRESIDENT....meanwhile Mr. Community Organizer is yours

Mate, neither convice me. You have McCain, who tells war stories like my grandfather coupled with a redneck slut. Who on earth names their sons Trak and Trig? What sort of names are those? And then she forces her daughter Bristol into a marraige.
    Then we have Obama with his dodgy mates with that crazy catholic priest Father Pleiger and my hero Wright, must not forget, my favourite terrorist Bill Aryes.
    You see in the UK we learn all about America and your crazy politcians, there is a programme that has taught us everything shown every week. Its called Hannity's America.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really its just a choice of the lesser of two evils. You have to ask yourself do you want a broken leg or a broken arm.
    I'm not happy with either of the tickets but I have been a republican for a long time and that's where my vote will go again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post

Honestly?? LOL bullshit!! Spoken like a true hard core republican. Damn you must be pissed off at McCain for his choice.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vote for the Indepenant.

Vote for Ghost, that will scare the heck out of em..
    Hidden Content Boot Hill, Where the Real Fights Are Fought.

Thread Information