Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few good reasons to why McCain/Palin should not be elected.

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Angry A few good reasons to why McCain/Palin should not be elected.

McCain is not only a loose canon but is about as dumb as a bag of rocks. (Might even be dumber than George W. Bush)
    Neither Palin nor McCain have any economic experience, they do not have any foreign policy experience either. The only so called experience John McCain has is.. his so called military experience and this would only further the Bush/Cheney agenda/doctrine.

PS. 'Drill Baby Drill' is not a major solution to our gas and oil prices and war is not the answer to solve our foreign differences.

"He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a quick temper displays folly."

YouTube - John McCain = 4 More Years = McBush

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A few good reasons to why McCain/Palin should not be elected.

Obama would be best but it would sure be a crazy world if McCain got in.

For that reason im pulling for McCain.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    McCain is not only a loose canon but is about as dumb as a bag of rocks. (Might even be dumber than George W. Bush)
    Neither Palin nor McCain have any economic experience, they do not have any foreign policy experience either. The only so called experience John McCain has is.. his so called military experience and this would only further the Bush/Cheney agenda/doctrine.

PS. 'Drill Baby Drill' is not a major solution to our gas and oil prices and war is not the answer to solve our foreign differences.

"He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a quick temper displays folly."

YouTube - John McCain = 4 More Years = McBush
    I'm hoping Obama wins too (he won't), but the same criticisms could be leveled again him. He has almost zero experience in anything governmental.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McCain in an article about healthcare just published. This was written just before the financial system blew up so this is what he actually was thinking before that :

Opening up the health insurance market to more vigorous nationwide competition, as we have done over the last decade in banking, would provide more choices of innovative products less burdened by the worst excesses of state-based regulation.

American Academy of Actuaries: Contingencies Magazine home page

It's a .pdf file

So before the financial system blew up McCain was calling for the healthcare system to be deregulated just like the GOP did with the financial system. With "innovate products", just like the ones that have been so successful in securitising mortgages.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

DEAR AMERICAN:

I NEED TO ASK YOU TO SUPPORT AN URGENT SECRET BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH A TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF GREAT MAGNITUDE.

I AM MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY OF THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA. MY COUNTRY HAS HAD CRISIS THAT HAS CAUSED THE NEED FOR LARGE TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF 800 BILLION DOLLARS US. IF YOU WOULD ASSIST ME IN THIS TRANSFER, IT WOULD BE MOST PROFITABLE TO YOU.

I AM WORKING WITH MR. PHIL GRAM, LOBBYIST FOR UBS, WHO WILL BE MY REPLACEMENT AS MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY IN JANUARY. AS A SENATOR, YOU MAY KNOW HIM AS THE LEADER OF THE AMERICAN BANKING DEREGULATION MOVEMENT IN THE 1990S. THIS TRANSACTIN IS 100% SAFE.

THIS IS A MATTER OF GREAT URGENCY. WE NEED A BLANK CHECK. WE NEED THE FUNDS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. WE CANNOT DIRECTLY TRANSFER THESE FUNDS IN THE NAMES OF OUR CLOSE FRIENDS BECAUSE WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER SURVEILLANCE. MY FAMILY LAWYER ADVISED ME THAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR A RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON WHO WILL ACT AS A NEXT OF KIN SO THE FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERRED.

PLEASE REPLY WITH ALL OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, IRA AND COLLEGE FUND ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND THOSE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN TO WALLSTREETBAILOUT@TREASURY.GOV SO THAT WE MAY TRANSFER YOUR COMMISSION FOR THIS TRANSACTION. AFTER I RECEIVE THAT INFORMATION, I WILL RESPOND WITH DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT SAFEGUARDS THAT WILL BE USED TO PROTECT THE FUNDS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY MINISTER OF TREASURY PAULSON

If anybody watches the debate on Friday I'd be interested to hear your opinion on it.

El Kabong Guest

McCain votes some 80% of the time with his party and yet he's seen as "more of the same" it just blows my mind because the majority of people in the house and senate vote 95-98% of the time with their own party.

But don't let me change your minds. Let's vote for another guy who has no experience at all and just hope for the best...just because he doesn't agree with W doesn't mean he's got all the right answers...the complicated political system doesn't have yes or no answers and even if you are correct in your beliefs you have obsticles to overcome inspite of whether you are correct or not.

But hey that's just me...I would have voted for McCain in 2000 and I'll vote for him in 2008.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    McCain votes some 80% of the time with his party and yet he's seen as "more of the same" it just blows my mind because the majority of people in the house and senate vote 95-98% of the time with their own party.

But don't let me change your minds. Let's vote for another guy who has no experience at all and just hope for the best...just because he doesn't agree with W doesn't mean he's got all the right answers...the complicated political system doesn't have yes or no answers and even if you are correct in your beliefs you have obsticles to overcome inspite of whether you are correct or not.

But hey that's just me...I would have voted for McCain in 2000 and I'll vote for him in 2008.
    He said himself,not anybody but John McCain,said "I voted with the President 90 to 95 percent of the time"
    Great,more failed policy
    Name one thing,one,that the Bush administration has done right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am from the Uk and the one thing I really like about George Bush is his dog. I adore Scottish Terriers and would love to own his dog, so cute.
    As for Bush he is a complete knob. McCain, that guy has just got to get over 'Nam, it was over 30 years ago, yes you were imprisoned but you do not hear Mandela banging on about it like you do. Got to add, that Palin is worth looking at though, McCain has taste.
    As for Obama, what on earth has he ever done to qualify him as a leader, a self obssessed man, who thinks the world of himself, read his two book as proof, having said that, I wish we had someone like Wright at a church round here, people should pay to watch him.
    Obamas biggest error was disowning Wright, he should have made him his VP choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by richard (mossley) View Post
    I am from the Uk and the one thing I really like about George Bush is his dog. I adore Scottish Terriers and would love to own his dog, so cute.
    As for Bush he is a complete knob. McCain, that guy has just got to get over 'Nam, it was over 30 years ago, yes you were imprisoned but you do not hear Mandela banging on about it like you do. Got to add, that Palin is worth looking at though, McCain has taste.
    As for Obama, what on earth has he ever done to qualify him as a leader, a self obssessed man, who thinks the world of himself, read his two book as proof, having said that, I wish we had someone like Wright at a church round here, people should pay to watch him.
    Obamas biggest error was disowning Wright, he should have made him his VP choice.
    You mean other then 7 years as an Illinois state senator(no small feet there) and being a US Senator?
    What?,he should have been the mayor of a town of 7,000people?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    You mean other then 7 years as an Illinois state senator(no small feet there) and being a US Senator?
    wow so, both of them got elected as a politcian.
    so what has he done then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Double Post
    Last edited by Ghost; 10-11-2008 at 06:44 AM. Reason: double post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow so, both of them got elected as a politcians.
    so what has he done then?
    Other then building an inner city education program,and making welfare to workfare work?
    I mean its no getting taxes on your husbands buisness abolished like Palin,or taking trips and gifts and loans from a failing Savings And Loan to fund your campaign in exchange for deregulation...........
    But we all do what we can

El Kabong Guest

Yes those are small FEATS ..... Obama has been compared to plenty of politicians like JFK for example well John Kennedy ran for President after being in the House of Representatives from 1947 to 1953 and was US Senator from 1953-1960 therefore giving JFK 13 years on the NATIONAL LEVEL of politics.....meanwhile "Barry" has been a community organizer...oh but what was that little saying they use "Jesus was a community organizer"....oh I didn't realize Jesus cared about extorting money from the Romans, wow they really are alike

*and JFK also served as an officer in WWII where he was a decorated hero

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=Lyle;609220]
    Yes those are small FEATS ..... Obama has been compared to plenty of politicians like JFK for example well John Kennedy ran for President after being in the House of Representatives from 1947 to 1953 and was US Senator from 1953-1960 therefore giving JFK 13 years on the NATIONAL LEVEL of politics.....meanwhile "Barry" has been a community organizer...oh but what was that little saying they use "Jesus was a community organizer"....oh I didn't realize Jesus cared about extorting money from the Romans, wow they really are alike
    You mean compaired to being the Mayor of a town I could piss in every corner within one day,and governor of the least populated state in the union for a year and a half?

El Kabong Guest

Palin is running for VICE President....and I'm not voting for her, I'm voting for McCain...there is a difference. And yes she is inexperienced and doesn't deserve the VP nod....but hey that's just me being real, I can admit when one of my people isn't worthy of office but you guys Nah, Barrack is our AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PRESIDENT

Thread Information