Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat

I don't know who has actually seen this on Saddo. Just in case. It's a three part series on a Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat feud. The maker of these video's is an amazing fight choreographer. It's interesting to watch. To all those who care, check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bz8BeqH12g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TXPFgRsVUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkLi...eature=related

Watch them in the order I posted them or else it won't make sense. Enjoy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat

Great stuff!

I'm a Street Fighter II man. Ken.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla View Post
    Great stuff!

I'm a Street Fighter II man. Ken.
    I've always been a Ryu kind of guy. No talk, just action! Ken is awesome too. Probably the best duo in the history of anything!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Id have to say Mortal Kombatwhen that first came out it was insaneA really gory fighting game,just what we all wanted

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Id have to say Mortal Kombatwhen that first came out it was insaneA really gory fighting game,just what we all wanted
    I have to agree Mortal Kombat but mainly for the gore
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, a lot of people go in depth in these fighting games. I pick Mortal Kombat but only because I know all the characters and imo, it's the most fun. I even have Mortal Kombat Annihalation on DVD That's the second Mortal Kombat movie.

A lot of people my age like Tekken or Soul Caliber, those games pretty much bore me but there is nothing like executing a perfect bicycle kick with Lu Kang. Or executing a perfect bicycle kick with zombie Lu Kang. The fun and variety just never stops.

What's that scene from 40 Year Old Virgin? Where he's like talking him through the dismemberment, that's one of my favorite parts of that movie but the "You Know How I Know Your Gay" gets all the glory.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Yeah, a lot of people go in depth in these fighting games. I pick Mortal Kombat but only because I know all the characters and imo, it's the most fun. I even have Mortal Kombat Annihalation on DVD That's the second Mortal Kombat movie.

A lot of people my age like Tekken or Soul Caliber, those games pretty much bore me but there is nothing like executing a perfect bicycle kick with Lu Kang. Or executing a perfect bicycle kick with zombie Lu Kang. The fun and variety just never stops.

What's that scene from 40 Year Old Virgin? Where he's like talking him through the dismemberment, that's one of my favorite parts of that movie but the "You Know How I Know Your Gay" gets all the glory.
    I have the first MK movie on DVD but the second movie just didn't have the same cast and I honestly didn't like it as much.

I actually like Tekken. It is easily the fighting game with the most depth. There are so many moves and chains, well you get the picture.

Oh MAN! The Liu Kang bicycle kick is serious! If you get blocked you're open for that traditional Mortal Kombat uppercut. TOASTY!!!

The "You know how I know your gay" scene is one of the best scenes in any movie. In the dvd there's an extended version of that scene that should've never been cut.

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12 View Post

I have the first MK movie on DVD but the second movie just didn't have the same cast and I honestly didn't like it as much.

I actually like Tekken. It is easily the fighting game with the most depth. There are so many moves and chains, well you get the picture.

Oh MAN! The Liu Kang bicycle kick is serious! If you get blocked you're open for that traditional Mortal Kombat uppercut. TOASTY!!!

The "You know how I know your gay" scene is one of the best scenes in any movie. In the dvd there's an extended version of that scene that should've never been cut.

Movie wise Mortal Kombat destroys Streetfighter in the 1st few seconds
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by plopeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12 View Post

Movie wise Mortal Kombat destroys Streetfighter in the 1st few seconds
    Live Action Movie vs Movie, Mortal Kombat wins by a landslide. How the f*ck does Guile have an accent when he's an AMERICAN?! They just wanted Van Damme to be in the movie.

Although, the Street Fighter Animated Movie was one of the best films ever made!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking of fighting games,here is one of me favourites that i played years ago as a young kid.Gee,i spent a furtune playing this at me local arcade.Brilliant game though!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=913EoA7nuuc

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Johnny Cage dying in the first one by getting thrown off the cliff was a great disappointment to my 5 year old self. In the Genesis game I would always be Johnny Cage with his Brett Hart sunglasses. In the new games he's just gay and I'm not him as much. Sometimes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Talking of fighting games,here is one of me favourites that i played years ago as a young kid.Gee,i spent a furtune playing this at me local arcade.Brilliant game though!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=913EoA7nuuc
    That's Final Fight! It was a sweet game! The guys in that game eventually became Street Fighters characters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

street fighter all day i use akuma hes fast as hell

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was the master at Street fighter, Ryu or Ken with my sonic blast. Mortal was too quick, my fave was Sub Zero.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

streetfighter love the combos fav's ryu and sean

love mortal combat but dont like much of the new stuff but my fav are reptile and jax

Thread Information