Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Martinez-Bunema, Angulo-Tsurkan & Gamboa-Ramirez ~ Let's talk here!! Pics. & Vids.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~ Martinez-Bunema, Angulo-Tsurkan & Gamboa-Ramirez ~ Let's talk here!! Pics. & Vids.

Alright this Sat. night looks to be one HELLUVA!!! night for boxing...
    HBO - BAD presents 3 very interesting matchups.

"Maravilla" Martinez vs. Bunema
    Angulo vs. Tsurkan
    Gamboa vs. Ramirez

IMO, 3 fights with lot's of potential for a night full of fireworks!!!

On the un-televised fights they will showcase hard hitting Argentine prospect Luis C. Abregu.... Really looking forward to seeing him.

Since I wont be here Sat. to host this. Everyone will have to pitch in and bring something either to eat or drink.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ Martinez-Bunema, Angulo-Tsurkan & Gamboa-Ramirez ~ Let's talk here!! Pics. & Vi

Tsurkan promises to give Angulo a "Dog" fight...

Fightnews

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ Martinez-Bunema, Angulo-Tsurkan & Gamboa-Ramirez ~ Let's talk here!! Pics. & Vi

Poster...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.....guess so.

Great card all around.I think Tsurkan will give Angulo some harsh moments but Angulo has a great oppurtunity to breakout saturday.Good to see Bunema,could be in deep with under the radar Martinez?

Hope they show clips of Abregu,looks strong and a solid banger coming forward.Deserves better than that joke showing Davis gave him last time out.Awesome stuff Mick,Have a great time out there

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Spicoli...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some pics....

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Angulo/Tsurkan is gonna be a friggin bloodbath. The whole night promises to be full of brilliant fights though. Always look forward to watching the rise of Gamboa, I almost fear he will be rushed too much, but he looks up to it to be sure, I love how he punches through clinches, now if Olympic boxers could learn that trick.............
    The headliner should defo be exciting as well.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really like watching Martinez fight, dont get the chance too often, he should be better known.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i like gamboa he reminds me of a little tyson i cant wait til he fights for a belt. him and prescott should both are good power punchers

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gamboa should light up Ramirez who has been coddled in the midwestern club circuit. Early to mid stoppage.

Angulo beats Tsurkan in mid-late stoppage.

Martinez v. Bunema is tougher to call. I favor Martinez, but not by much. Martinez wins on the cards.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet the crowd will be HUGE on Angulo. Gotta give Tsurkan credit, he is going into the lion's den for this one.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got Martinez, Gamboa and Angulo. Martinez is the only one I really had to think too much about but I just can't buy into the Alex Bunema thing. Beating Matthyssee means absolutely nothing to me, but I still have no idea how he beat Karmazin. Just never been impressed with the guy.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's a nice little example of Angulo, for those of you that haven't seen him. Good workrate, nice power, not the most talented though, very raw.
    I also feel the dog collar has to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKG0dK78Mo
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great combinations from Angulo their. He really is relentless similar in style to Margarito and Urbano Antillon. Thanks for the link to the fight !

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by med View Post
    Great combinations from Angulo their. He really is relentless similar in style to Margarito and Urbano Antillon. Thanks for the link to the fight !
    I think he is a very old school type fighter, just trying to break the other guys will, not going for points.

Thread Information