Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Figueroa in 47 seconds (Video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post

Daniel Ponce De Leon had a solid chin.
    yeah but de leon leaves himself wide wide open.
    Vasquez isn't exactly a defensive master himself, thats why i think he would get stopped against Lopez. Marquez would be a tougher fight because he has good boxing skills/technical skills. So does Steve Moltior but he maybe a bit chinny.
    yeah i might lean more towards juanma against vasquez but i don't think he takes him out early and might be in a tough tough fight now that people know what lopez brings into the ring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juanma Lopez vs figueroa Videos

Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post

Daniel Ponce De Leon had a solid chin.
    yeah but de leon leaves himself wide wide open.
    Vasquez isn't exactly a defensive master himself, thats why i think he would get stopped against Lopez. Marquez would be a tougher fight because he has good boxing skills/technical skills. So does Steve Moltior but he maybe a bit chinny.
    Rafa isn't a defensive boxer also... i don't think he is a TOUGHER fight against juanma... i think Vasquez-Lopez should happen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juanma Lopez vs Figueroa Videos (updated)

sick!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

very nice. he threw like 5 jabs and his first combination ends the fight. just brilliant
    Hidden Content It's Good To Be Back!! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JuanMa IS the best in the division. He will beat Vasquez and Marquez if they met. Not because he is the greatest just because he is fast, can bang, has skills, no suspect chin, is young,and is ready for the top guys. Either fight will be extremely fun and entertaining to watch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing speed in that jab (even in slow mo) and an absolute peach of a right. Thats one of my fav KO's this year

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mike_tha_man View Post
    JuanMa IS the best in the division. He will beat Vasquez and Marquez if they met. Not because he is the greatest just because he is fast, can bang, has skills, no suspect chin, is young,and is ready for the top guys. Either fight will be extremely fun and entertaining to watch.

Can you really tell all that in just two rounds from his last two fights?

He hasn't gone past the third round in well over a year and I doubt many on here have seen much of his fights before then so we can't really say how he'll do in a long fight.

You can't seriously put him above Isreal Vazquez or R Marquez right now as he just hasn't beaten anyone.

He got a great win over De Leon but a first round ko just tells us he has tremendous power. We don't yet know how tough he is as he hasn't had to show it yet.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how he develops and he could go on to be great but I wouldn't count out the rest of the divisions top fighters just yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Not seen the fight yet but this guy must be one hell of a puncher. What a start to his world championship career, win the title in 1 round, first defense in 1 round, he's like Edwin Valero at superbantam
    Nah man. Nothing like Valero. This guy is a complete fighter that has seemingly no flaws to expose. Not to mention a punch that looks like it can be carried way up in weight.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is looking like a really tidy fighter with big power.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He hasn't gone past the third round in well over a year and I doubt many on here have seen much of his fights before then so we can't really say how he'll do in a long fight.

You can't seriously put him above Isreal Vazquez or R Marquez right now as he just hasn't beaten anyone.

He got a great win over De Leon but a first round ko just tells us he has tremendous power. We don't yet know how tough he is as he hasn't had to show it yet.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how he develops and he could go on to be great but I wouldn't count out the rest of the divisions top fighters just yet.

Yes Bilbo i can. i have seen more than just two or three of his fights. i actually got to see him in a local gym in Carolina, Puerto Rico as an amature a couple of years back. you can ask CutMeMick that i have for a long time been saying that Lopez will be the next big thing in boxing. Waaaay before the De Leon fight. but anyways you cant tell me that this kid first: is not a star in the making, second: look mediocre and that people are just over hyping him and third: you cant honestly say that he doesn't look capable of hanging in there with the big boys. don't make an assumption just based on his last two performances because i for sure have not. I'm pretty sure if you see some of his other fights you will think so too. (not sure if you have or not)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Bilbo i can. i have seen more than just two or three of his fights. i actually got to see him in a local gym in Carolina, Puerto Rico as an amature a couple of years back. you can ask CutMeMick that i have for a long time been saying that Lopez will be the next big thing in boxing. Waaaay before the De Leon fight. but anyways you cant tell me that this kid first: is not a star in the making, second: look mediocre and that people are just over hyping him and third: you cant honestly say that he doesn't look capable of hanging in there with the big boys. don't make an assumption just based on his last two performances because i for sure have not. I'm pretty sure if you see some of his other fights you will think so too. (not sure if you have or not)
    I've only seen his last two fights Mike. If you've seen him fight rounds then I'll take your word that he's got a good chin and stamina, I'm just saying that he's still largely unproven at this point.

But the De Leon win was clearly huge, I just havn't seen him fight a real fight yet so can't say whether or not he could win a war with someone like Isreal Vazquez. To be fair you've seen a lot more of him than I have though. I thought you were one of the bandwagon jumpers hopping on after seeing him for less than 6 total minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really like Lopez.

Kid is a good talent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't take long for people to start overrating the puncher does it?

Let Juanma get rid of Rafael Marquez in the first round, then maybe we can start saying he would take out Vasquez.

And people whom have seen him fight before, Ponce De Leon is his best opponent to date

He hasnt fought anyone close to the caliber of marquez or vasquez.

Don't overrate the kid because he punches hard.

I'd like to see him mix it up with Marquez first then we can start putting him up there. How about a fight between him and Jhonny Gonzalez.
    Last edited by Majesty; 10-05-2008 at 12:15 PM.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks for the video. lopez is fantastic, this guy is going to clean up at 122.

Thread Information