Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saddo I am putting you on the spot, get in here.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo I am putting you on the spot, get in here.

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    he is a mod
    Missy.
    yup, you would wonder why he's still here.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many of you think you'd be a good MOD? Honestly now, no delusions. Use your insight and don't pretend.

I gotta tell you, if my job was to patrol every damn post on this place, looking for infractions and potential anti-forum behaviours...some asshole is getting a shit-kicking! Probably undeservedly but more then likely just cuz his number was up. "I just read 200 stupid posts in a row, and GUESS WHAT! YOU ARE GETTING THE BUMS RUSH OUTTA THIS PLACE U FOOKIN SUNNAMABIATCH!"

haha...yea, I'd suck as MOD...I won't deny it. And I'd likely take this website down the toilet with me. But one thing for sure. I'd be better then Bilbo. His first day he'd ban all the fans for having fan-like behaviours, then rename the Boxing Talk section to Bilbo's Dress Up and Fairy Dance Appreciation Emporium.

So basically, other then Bilbo...I think I am likely the least qualified person to have a position of power.

Oh, and that fag MarkusDarkus (shown below). He'd suck too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bookkeeper View Post
    Saddo I want you to name your Hall Of Fame members since you have created this forum. What does it take? Post, time as a member, antics, ass kissing, etc, etc. Since you have had this forum I want you to name the members who stand out within your memory over the years, members who have made this site better with their presence. Don't worry about hurting anyone's feeling's, honesty is better than anything else. Everybody want's to know your feelings about this so please let it be known. It's time to induct the people who deserve it. BTW this thread is about Saddo's opinion not anyone else
    soo many....

you are all my favourites

but to pin me down....

fav of all time from this and all my forums...PRINCE SNEAKY ((i think he has since died )) R.I.P he was a funny guy.

Fav from this forum of all time Brad4dBoxer.

Fav current member i couldnt possibly say but he is a mod

Saddo is giving us political answers

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    he is a mod
    Missy.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can sense that Saddo's favorite MOD is CMM.

Regarding Bilbo's dream of becoming a mod, I believe he'd be an excellent mod here. He can talk boxing and he makes this forum interesting with his whines, jokes and deep insights about life. He's good in all aspect and he's very loyal to Saddo.

Vote for Bilbo!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can I atleast have Rookie Of The Year award

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    You're not nearly active enough for rookie of the year.

A couple years ago when ICB joined he had racked up 5000 posts within a fortnight of joining.

By the end of his first month he became only the third Saddo member behind Wacko and Lyle to reach 10,000 posts.

As for the current batch of new members for me Plopeater is the rookie of the year.

Something very brave and refreshing about a man who can join here and openly admit to eating his own shit. He gets my vote.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

A couple years ago when ICB joined he had racked up 5000 posts within a fortnight of joining.

By the end of his first month he became only the third Saddo member behind Wacko and Lyle to reach 10,000 posts.

As for the current batch of new members for me Plopeater is the rookie of the year.

Something very brave and refreshing about a man who can join here and openly admit to eating his own shit. He gets my vote.

I dont even see plop online anymore its like he just showed up got 1000 posts and left. and he gets your vote for eating crap ewwww.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is ploppy? Every since that machine was posted he has not been around much.
    Hidden Content Boot Hill, Where the Real Fights Are Fought.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

Regarding Bilbo's dream of becoming a mod, I believe he'd be an excellent mod here. He can talk boxing and he makes this forum interesting with his whines, jokes and deep insights about life. He's good in all aspect and he's very loyal to Saddo.

Vote for Bilbo!!!!!
    To be fair if I was Saddo my favourite member would be CutMeMick.

For me he's clearly the biggest and most loyal fan of boxing I know. He's made over 20,000 posts here and has met also as many superstar boxers as Larry Merchant.

What I like most about Mick though is that he's a true fan. He shows his love for the sport by spending his hard earned cash on going to all the big fights, he goes to press conferences, he buys boxing gloves and then meets his stars to get them signed, he collects boxing memorabilia.

What he never does though is make posts telling us how extensive his boxing knowledge is, how many fights he owns on dvd, and how he knows more than us because he real ring experience.

In other words, he's not a dick hole.

He mods fairly, is never nasty to anyone, doesn't seek to tell us how much more knows about the sport than the rest of us idiot's and he's Saddo's most loyal and consistently posting member.

He's the epitome of a true boxing fan and if I ran this site he'd be my favourite member for sure.

As for whether I'd make a good mod, well I guess youngblood is right. I mean I wasn't going to turn the main board in a fairy dance appreciation emporium but I would have liked to have added a fantasy board, only open open to hobbits, dwarves (the fantasy kind not just midgets), pixies, smurf's, gnomes and friends of Baggins Clan. To me this is what the site needs but Youngblood's head shaking makes me realise that many members here might not like it.
    Last edited by Kev; 10-24-2008 at 10:04 AM.

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ploppy is about and well.

I've been constipated the last week or so, and through a lack of food I've been a bit weak to post much.

I've cleared my system with a pebble dasher and am back eating turds and posting again.

Thx bilbo for your support and we do need a forum just for the Baggins clan and friends were we can be normal without all the straight laced bore's picking at us for being different
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

Vote for Bilbo!!!!!
    To be fair if I was Saddo my favourite member would be CutMeMick.

For me he's clearly the biggest and most loyal fan of boxing I know. He's made over 20,000 posts here and has met also as many superstar boxers as Larry Merchant.

What I like most about Mick though is that he's a true fan. He shows his love for the sport by spending his hard earned cash on going to all the big fights, he goes to press conferences, he buys boxing gloves and then meets his stars to get them signed, he collects boxing memorabilia.

What he never does though is make posts telling us how extensive his boxing knowledge is, how many fights he owns on dvd, and how he knows more than us because he real ring experience.

In other words, he's not a dick hole.

He mods fairly, is never nasty to anyone, doesn't seek to tell us how much more knows about the sport than the rest of us idiot's and he's Saddo's most loyal and consistently posting member.

He's the epitome of a true boxing fan and if I ran this site he'd be my favourite member for sure.

As for whether I'd make a good mod, well I guess youngblood is right. I mean I wasn't going to turn the main board in a fairy dance appreciation emporium but I would have liked to have added a fantasy board, only open open to hobbits, dwarves (the fantasy kind not just midgets), pixies, smurf's, gnomes and friends of Baggins Clan. To me this is what the site needs but Youngblood's head shaking makes me realise that many members here might not like it.
    You're damn right about Mick. The other one that stands out is the Wackster, I was glad when he came back for a while, assured he was OK, it was pretty much his board for a good long while. His friendly nature seemed to rub off on the new members and set up the tone of the board when it was at its best a couple years back. Still love the board now when I get the chance to visit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We used to have a forum awards type thing where people could vote. I think JimC did it back in the day and it took some doing, but it was always nice to see people get proper recognition

I may be speaking out of turn here but we could always run something like that again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookkeeper View Post
    Saddo I want you to name your Hall Of Fame members since you have created this forum. What does it take? Post, time as a member, antics, ass kissing, etc, etc. Since you have had this forum I want you to name the members who stand out within your memory over the years, members who have made this site better with their presence. Don't worry about hurting anyone's feeling's, honesty is better than anything else. Everybody want's to know your feelings about this so please let it be known. It's time to induct the people who deserve it. BTW this thread is about Saddo's opinion not anyone else
    soo many....

you are all my favourites

but to pin me down....

fav of all time from this and all my forums...PRINCE SNEAKY ((i think he has since died )) R.I.P he was a funny guy.

Fav from this forum of all time Brad4dBoxer.

Fav current member i couldnt possibly say but he is a mod
    It has CutMeMick all over.
    How can you not love CutMeMick..

He's a gent and a squire.

Lol
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to be a mod at a gaming site. The job sucks folks. I gave it up after about a year. It can really take the fun out of a place being a mod. The ones you considered yourself tight with, distance themselves from you. The bickering and bullshit you have to weed through can be immense.

It may not be as bad for them here as for the most part, members are respectful and self moderated. In busier sites though, it can be a handful.

What was great about the job though, was kicking the fruitcates out of the gaming servers. You know the ones, the Counterstrike retards that have their shit all hacked up. Back in the CS 1 days, there was a lot of it.

I used to f*ck with the assholes Quake2 and Quake3 config files, and change their attack (fire) bind to kill. They would press the button and commit suicide!LOL
    Last edited by Deanrw; 10-24-2008 at 09:33 PM.

Thread Information