Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hmm.....Virus

What odd timing?Anyone else having major ups & re directs.....ALOT??Can not post half the time

Also it looks like DIOS is back,now a Quesqyueiro or something.Buckle up !!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hmm.....Virus

I got one a while ago thru a redirect on here. It was a shiton tough malmare memory eating sunnamabiatch...that bypassed my AVG, Windows Defender, and Ad-Aware couldn`t get rid of either. Eventually got it running a bunch of script...but was a huge pain in the ass.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I got one a while ago thru a redirect on here. It was a shiton tough malmare memory eating sunnamabiatch...that bypassed my AVG, Windows Defender, and Ad-Aware couldn`t get rid of either. Eventually got it running a bunch of script...but was a huge pain in the ass.
    Virus scan found a Trojan.Getting redirects every 3 minutes or so from Speed direct Monitor ?.Major audio adds "Congrats you've been selected for a free Wii". At a bit of a loss ?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a malware. Not sure what you have...but you need to run what programs you have, then retart yourt Pc and run them again...likely a bunch of times. As well, make sure to try a few different programs, like Ad-Aware and so on...but also...add and delete those programs and make sure they aren`t all running at the same time. That can create conflict too.

Try to get the name of it (the virus) and google it for info....look for exe. files, but also anything related to it that your scanners might find.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey youngblood,Thanks big time friend.Today is functional for now it seems.Yesterday was very,very odd.Defiantly hacked or something similar.Would not let me post,erased it a couple of times and booted when I changed area of forum.Had a heading "Invalid Member" at one point Could hear a damn fight playing after redirected and a TON of cookies,all firewalls intact.Ran everything...Ad aware-Defrag-Symantec-one touch clean up etc.etc.

Have a Tech friend heading in tomorrow to troubleshoot the shite out of things as I am a complete when it comes to these things

Just have to say this,and certainly not trying to be irrational here but I'm at a loss...........If someone is playing games with me here,payback is a bi!!!h and I hope you die...twice.Look forward to it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    What odd timing?Anyone else having major ups & re directs.....ALOT??Can not post half the time

Also it looks like DIOS is back,now a Quesqyueiro or something.Buckle up !!!
    Occasionally it'll take the cursor away when I'm trying to type in my username or password. Don't have many problems when actually posting though.

Thread Information