Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,795
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    There was an Army Rock Band in Vietnam in 1967 called >

    'The Ho-Chi Minh Manglers'


    They had a song called "Cassius the Coward"

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,389
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post

    Mark Knopfler's "Ballad of Sonny Liston"

    ]
    That's a great song.

    I met Mark Knopfler in a pub the other week. He had some friends with him and he was carrying a large picture frame and a bag of chips.
    I was talking to him, as I was quite a fan of his music, and he mentioned .."I was at the Auction House and got an original rare French Impressionist painting and I got something from the chippy on the way home"

    The guy is obviously a millionaire, so I asked him how much all that cost
    "Fuck all" said Mark.."I got the Monet for nothing and the chips for free"


    Last edited by X; 10-26-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,397
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    556
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    "I'm a lover not a fighter - if you want a fighting partner, go live with Cassius Clay"


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,390
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    480
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post
    There was an Army Rock Band in Vietnam in 1967 called >

    'The Ho-Chi Minh Manglers'


    They had a song called "Cassius the Coward"
    I miss @Bill Paxtom #Bringbackbillyboy
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,337
    Mentioned
    1538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2768
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post
    There was an Army Rock Band in Vietnam in 1967 called >

    'The Ho-Chi Minh Manglers'


    They had a song called "Cassius the Coward"
    I miss @Bill Paxtom #Bringbackbillyboy
    No way!!!!!!!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,390
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    480
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post
    There was an Army Rock Band in Vietnam in 1967 called >

    'The Ho-Chi Minh Manglers'


    They had a song called "Cassius the Coward"
    I miss @Bill Paxtom #Bringbackbillyboy
    No way!!!!!!!
    Awww come on? Pretty please? And while we’re at it let’s have @ross , @pk & @Denilson back! (Well I’m not over worried about Denilson, cos he’s a twat!)
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,725
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1084
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post

    Mark Knopfler's "Ballad of Sonny Liston"

    ]
    That's a great song.

    I met Mark Knopfler in a pub the other week. He had some friends with him and he was carrying a large picture frame and a bag of chips.
    I was talking to him, as I was quite a fan of his music, and he mentioned .."I was at the Auction House and got an original rare French Impressionist painting and I got something from the chippy on the way home"

    The guy is obviously a millionaire, so I asked him how much all that cost
    "Fuck all" said Mark.."I got the Monet for nothing and the chips for free"



  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    880
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    825
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    bow wow i beat the p**sy up, floyd mayweather
    fkn on my whip cum stains on the leather

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,023
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    554
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: - Boxers mentioned in songs OR songs about boxers -

    At the 0:50 minute there is Terron Millet with his son holding the IBF 140 strap. lololol.... Nelly- Country Grammar, circa 2000!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qK...nnel=NellyVEVO
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Songs that you could associate with certain boxers.
    By porkypara in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:08 AM
  2. Inspiring Songs.
    By Julius Rain in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:59 PM
  3. 9 Songs...
    By Greig in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. need some songs
    By undefeated in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 01:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing