Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 14 of 311 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Just finished watching the Passengers tonight. Decent film, very slow but all the better for it in this day of non stop action flicks.

Anne Hathaway looked her usual heavenly self, I actually think she's rising to the level of Scarlet Johannson and Natalie Portman now as one of Hollywood's hottest stars, maybe not naturally as pretty as Scarlett, but her face is so much more expressive. Those big eyes and that smile, and she's so uniquely pale too, she's definitely one of the most underatted babes imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone seen Righteous Kill with Pacino and Deniro? It came out on DVD yesterday but was able to make it to the video store. I was wondering how it was?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Me and Danny watched Gran Torino last night. I really liked it, and it made me tear up.

I'm a big Clint Eastwood fan. I love his dry humor, and no one can deliver it quite like he does.

Danny even made me a gif from the movie.

I've heard several good reviews about this movie. Will probably see this sometime this week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
    I just finished watching Transporter 3.

Very good imo.
    liked the 1st one hated the second one, may as well try the third one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    bloody hell we always have to wait, its silly as they must lose so much money as everyone just downloads it & doesnt go cinema. I know the reason is to test in the states then they know how many cinemas globaly to show it in or summit like that but it really does my tits in

more chance of holyfield retiring than gettin the wife to go cinema with me though
    Well I personally prefer to see it at a movie theater, it's the best way to see a movie, but since me and Danny live on different sides of the country, it makes going to the movie theater a little hard.

So we download, so that we can watch it together.
    yeah the cinema is great, i used to go with the wife in the day as cheaper & quieter, hate being sat next to anyone! (including the wife lol) some movies i seen there & thought amazing then watched on the lttle screen & thought big deal. last one i can remember that was amazing on big screen image wise was 300

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Just finished watching the Passengers tonight. Decent film, very slow but all the better for it in this day of non stop action flicks.

Anne Hathaway looked her usual heavenly self, I actually think she's rising to the level of Scarlet Johannson and Natalie Portman now as one of Hollywood's hottest stars, maybe not naturally as pretty as Scarlett, but her face is so much more expressive. Those big eyes and that smile, and she's so uniquely pale too, she's definitely one of the most underatted babes imo.
    yo bilbo i put that oone for abt 1 min then watched summit else think i got swayed by the bad reviews, i will have another go. she is lovely for certain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just watched 'the thing' love that film & aint seen it for a good few years, kurt russell is really good in it, surprised he didnt do more parts over the years. i remember seein the dog scene as a kid must of been abt 6 or 7 yrs old & i was in shock, plus the walking head thing, that shit me up proper. still good now without all that CGI bullshit!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by narsman View Post
    Me and Danny watched Gran Torino last night. I really liked it, and it made me tear up.

I'm a big Clint Eastwood fan. I love his dry humor, and no one can deliver it quite like he does.

Danny even made me a gif from the movie.

I've heard several good reviews about this movie. Will probably see this sometime this week.
    Let me know what you think of it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bloody hell we always have to wait, its silly as they must lose so much money as everyone just downloads it & doesnt go cinema. I know the reason is to test in the states then they know how many cinemas globaly to show it in or summit like that but it really does my tits in

more chance of holyfield retiring than gettin the wife to go cinema with me though
    Well I personally prefer to see it at a movie theater, it's the best way to see a movie, but since me and Danny live on different sides of the country, it makes going to the movie theater a little hard.

yeah the cinema is great, i used to go with the wife in the day as cheaper & quieter, hate being sat next to anyone! (including the wife lol) some movies i seen there & thought amazing then watched on the lttle screen & thought big deal. last one i can remember that was amazing on big screen image wise was 300
    I would do the same with my son, we would go to the cheaper daytime showing, with less people, but after watching one movie, we would stick around and sneek into another movie for free.

I agree 300 was great on the big screen.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just watched 'the thing' love that film & aint seen it for a good few years, kurt russell is really good in it, surprised he didnt do more parts over the years. i remember seein the dog scene as a kid must of been abt 6 or 7 yrs old & i was in shock, plus the walking head thing, that shit me up proper. still good now without all that CGI bullshit!
    I love that movie! I have it on dvd, and pull it out once in awhile to watch. It was playing on tv just last week, and I watched it. That movie never gets old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would do the same with my son, we would go to the cheaper daytime showing, with less people, but after watching one movie, we would stick around and sneek into another movie for free.

I agree 300 was great on the big screen.
    ha ha good thinkng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love that movie! I have it on dvd, and pull it out once in awhile to watch. It was playing on tv just last week, and I watched it. That movie never gets old.
    i missed it on tv so downloaded it, film just works so well, the intensity and mistrussed, love the ending. apparently they are makin a remake, bet that will be crap with overdose of unrealistic cgi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

yo bilbo i put that oone for abt 1 min then watched summit else think i got swayed by the bad reviews, i will have another go. she is lovely for certain.
    good film watched it tonight, Anne Hathaway is proper gorgeous in it prob give it 6 outta 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lakeview terrace

good film, samuel l jackson is proper nasty in it.
    a mixed race couple move next door to jackson who dislikes there relationship and makes matters worse by the fact that jackson is a cop as well.

bit like pacific heights

give it 6 outta 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally got around to seeing The Dumb Hype,errrrrrrrrrrr Dark Knight
    Actually it was OK, but thats about it,not even close to the first two films in the series as far as interesting,I got more sucked in watching Hang Em High this afternoon,so of course thats when everyone wanted to call me about something.

Thread Information