Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 156 of 311 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4665

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead lastnight..red haired female lead and all. Again. I dread many remakes of classics but THIS one was exceptional. If you are into the whole zombie end o' the world etc etc. Good flick and one take from original worth it.

Caught 'Communion' again with Chiristopher Walken! This one will really mess with your head.

I like the originals for the Living Dead series myself. The best of all of them for me, was the original Dawn Of The Dead. Love when they rip the motorcycle gang leader guts out.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickgrappler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Hello:

3 recent movies I've watched and was entertained/liked:

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

~sg
    lol it's sooo bad.

I watched it the other night tho and loved it. I mean, I'm not sure what people expect with a movie combining a historically true character, vampires, and state of the art CGI. Well I'll tell you what you should expect. With the ability to suspend belief, total awesomeness.
    You want to LOL at me? There was a really, really bad movie which I mistook for ALVH called Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies. I'm watching ALVZ with my son and I fell asleep (not from movie though)... I was thinking this is pretty bad... At some point, I was hoping it would turn out decent and be a 'it's so bad it's good' type movie, but

There were some ok scenes, my fave were the beheading of the zombies.

Made 2 gif's from that movie. Not sure if ok to post as I tagged them with a site url.
    Of course. Laughs are good all around. And if we're laughing at you, we're not laughing at me, and that is always a welcomed break.

Post them up.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since I made the gif's for another forum, I tagged them with that forum - I would understand if mods take them down for the rule of no url posting. My apologies in advance.

There were a few more scenes of Lincoln beheading zombies as well as fighting them. Only made these 2 as quickies

If you have time to kill and nothing else to do, and it was the only movie you had, then go ahead and watch it for a few laughs. went straight to video iirc.
    "A good stickgrappler has good stick skills, good grappling, & good stickgrappling & can keep track of all 3 simultaneously. This is a good trick & can be quite effective." - Marc 'Crafty Dog' Denny

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you have time to kill and nothing else to do, and it was the only movie you had, then go ahead and watch it for a few laughs. went straight to video iirc.
    haha those are great. Yea, I''ll be sure to check it out. Nothing like a good bad movie, with a dbl order of cheese.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    haha those are great. Yea, I''ll be sure to check it out. Nothing like a good bad movie, with a dbl order of cheese.

lol @ "dbl order of cheese" -- thanks... also thx for the PM!
    Last edited by Stickgrappler; 11-05-2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: added "@ "dbl order of cheese""
    "A good stickgrappler has good stick skills, good grappling, & good stickgrappling & can keep track of all 3 simultaneously. This is a good trick & can be quite effective." - Marc 'Crafty Dog' Denny

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was reading in the newspaper that Daniel Day-Lewis was starring in a film about Abraham Lincoln, and naturally I wondered if it was the vampire hunter one. Imagine my disappointment that the role he chose to get his teeth into was a serious acting job.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taken 2, it was okay nothing compared to the first though. In the final big fight scene it just seemed like he was fighting and overweight kebab shop owner especially in his shell suit!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Once Upon a time in America. It was a very good film, but warped to its core. Universal moral standards are a truism and so blatant murder, rape etc are a bit hard to take. Those kinds of behavioral patterns are not the norm and so relating to a lot of the film was hard, but in terms of direction, script etc, it was a very good film.

I like the fact that we get to see the arse of a young girl and obviously below age. A film like this would have a hard time getting made today. Not that I advocate being a peado, but it shows that we have become absurd with our morality. We can look and not get too upset. Today we simply can't.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I watched Once Upon a time in America. It was a very good film, but warped to its core. Universal moral standards are a truism and so blatant murder, rape etc are a bit hard to take. Those kinds of behavioral patterns are not the norm and so relating to a lot of the film was hard, but in terms of direction, script etc, it was a very good film.

I like the fact that we get to see the arse of a young girl and obviously below age. A film like this would have a hard time getting made today. Not that I advocate being a peado, but it shows that we have become absurd with our morality. We can look and not get too upset. Today we simply can't.
    .....Bilbo?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't mean I liked it like that. I just liked how the film flouted all the things that make us all uptight today. Rape and adolescent nudity isn't something you see in most films.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Beast Stalker which was a Hong King action film which was OK and clever the way 3 lives are shown from one accident.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haven't posted here in a min but here goes:

Deadfall: It's really good I liked the story line and how they all connect. Plus you get to see Olivia Wilde get fucked... Always a plus.

3, 2, 1 Frankie Go Boom: Biggest mistake of my life.

Bachelorette: It had some funny moments but overall it was just okay.

Fast Girls: Was a good film overall. Thought it was a bit short though would have liked to have seen more of struggle before she made International team.

Skyfall: Brilliant. A must see.

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Pt. 2: THEE greatest movie franchise in the history. What a great movie.

End of Watch: Fucken bad ass movie. From the go and with one of the best endings in a movie I've seen in a long time. Must see.

Looper: A really good watch but not as hyped as people made it out to be. It's got some good twists in there. Makes you used your brain and try to decipher it out.

Wreck It Ralph: Fucken funny and you will have a good laugh.

Hotel Transylvania: The funniest kids movie I've seen this year. You have to see it.

Argo: Ben's picked up the slack with The Town and now Argo. Really enjoyed the film.

Taken 2: Maybe not as good the 1st but still a great watch and recommend it to anyone.

I still wanna see: Frankenweenie, The Campaign, Here Comes The Boom, Flight, Killing Them Softly & Resident Evil:Retribution oh and also This Means War.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Zebra Crossing which is about a guy living in a run down estate trying to escape the crime, gangs and violence. It is shot in black and white and the story line is good but found some of the acting poor and over directing with the camera angles. Sad ending.

Never watched Twighlight ever.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Singin' in the Rain last night before falling asleep at the extraordinary time of 9:15pm. It's kind of camp and very 1950's in tone, but it was fun and quite funny too. I had Full Metal Jacket the day before so needed a bit of light relief. Braveheart is later. It's so long since I watched it, so all I remember is some kind of fighting or other.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im off work this week, just using up leave before I lose it so have watched a few films.

The Girl With the Dragon tattoo - Really good film, it was the remake of the remake but nevertheless a good film. Guy getting a gold dildo kicked up his arse, whats not to like?

Lincoln Lawyer - I really liked it. I love legal drama's and I love Marisa Tomei almost as much as I love Matt Damon, it couldnt lose.

In Time - It was shit.

Tower Heist - Shit

Killer Elite - It was an OK film. I wouldnt mind reading the book on this one, Feather men. 4 SAS guys die, turns out they were murdered buy some mercenary types hired by some Sheik from Dubai for killing his sons in Oman. Ranulph Fiennes initially passed it off as fact but it seems as time has gone on has admitted that its fiction which is pretty disgraceful.

White Men cant Jump - Still Brilliant.

Hangover II - Same old Same old.

Moneyball - Loved this film.

I also put on a film called Bunraku which was truly awful.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information