Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 23 of 311 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I've just watched "Quarantine"film.I have to say that i really enjoyed it.I like horror films a lot and this one was great.There's been some crap horror movies lately but this one was great.The effects and camera work was great!!If you have'nt already seen this film then watch it in the dark and with the surround sound on high and you'll shit yourself.There was some scenes throughout the movie the reminded me on the great "Evil Dead 1"Great scare!I'll give it 8 out of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUw2zNR5Dzc
    yeah gr8 film!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

watched the last dragon not seen it for abt 10 yrs but still amazing, i would think i watched it abt 30 times in all, used to love it as a kid & happy that still enjoyed it as an adult

used to be in love with the bird in it mmmmmmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I just saw Transporter 3 today, easily the worst film I have seen since the happening. The most annoying thing was the "hot chick" was a very unattractive wranger which just annoyed me the whole film and it was just beyond realism.
    LOL!

Me and Danny watched this together, and I said to him, "why is it, that all of his romantic interests are women who can't act for $hit."

The original Transporter was good, but 2 & 3 were crap.

But I still love Jason Statham anyways.
    LOL Statham is great. I liked #1 a lot, 2 quite a bit and 3 a little. Death Race, The Italian Job, and Crank were all great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Star Trek First Contact today and i liked it. Ive seen it a few times already, but still good imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I just saw Transporter 3 today, easily the worst film I have seen since the happening. The most annoying thing was the "hot chick" was a very unattractive wranger which just annoyed me the whole film and it was just beyond realism.
    LOL!

Me and Danny watched this together, and I said to him, "why is it, that all of his romantic interests are women who can't act for $hit."

The original Transporter was good, but 2 & 3 were crap.

But I still love Jason Statham anyways.
    LOL Statham is great. I liked #1 a lot, 2 quite a bit and 3 a little. Death Race, The Italian Job, and Crank were all great.
    new crank movie looks gr8, i loved the first one so original

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

picture this a film with robert deniro, sean penn & bruce willis, i was pretty excited to say the least 'what just happened' gthe title says it all cos i came away thinking why was this film ever made. truelly one of the dullest films ever made. stay away from it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    picture this a film with robert deniro, sean penn & bruce willis, i was pretty excited to say the least 'what just happened' gthe title says it all cos i came away thinking why was this film ever made. truelly one of the dullest films ever made. stay away from it
    Drago did you get a change to watch Body of Lies or Traitor yet,if so I was curious to know what you thought and what one you thought was better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Drago did you get a change to watch Body of Lies or Traitor yet,if so I was curious to know what you thought and what one you thought was better.
    not yet sir, i prob try start of next week as got body of lies & will get traitor. looking forward to seeing them man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

x men:final stand, seen it few times before but needed to clear some space on my virgin + box plus i am excited abt the new wolverine movie

the tenth circle, dont bother watchin this

latest indy jones film , not seen since the cinema, enjoyed it but could never compete with raiders of lost ark one of best films ever made in my opinion.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have watched two very different films this week

Slumdog Millionaire - thought it was fantastic, worthy of all the hype & easily one of the best films I've seen at the cinema in the last few years. I'm not normally one to jump on a film's bandwagon, but this really is that good & well worth the money spent

The Love Guru - watched this on DVD & all I can say is I'm glad I only rented it on a free trial. This was a steaming pile of shit as a film. If someone shot Mike Myers on the basis of this film I would be demanding clemency for the killer. The only plus points I could possibly find were Jessica Alba & Meagan Good in some revealing clothes, & a small part for Stephen Colbert. Otherwise it was a bunch of terrible body parts jokes, some recycled Austin Powers jokes with the guy who plays mini-me & some jokes about Indians that really did cross the border on being racist(well when Jade Goody did the same it was) & unfunny, because as an ethnic minority I feel if you're gonna make racist jokes, at least make them clever. Do not waste ANY of you're precious time alive on this planet watching this film, it is absolutely fukkin terrible, you're better off watching a boxset of Nikolai Valuev's Most Mind-Numbingly Boring Fights!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guy-X, rented it for free. Had Jason Biggs and some c list actors. It was supposed to be comedy but turned into an uneventful and unbelievable conspiracy.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Raging BullGreat performance from Deniro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORFo8JGHK50

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Have watched two very different films this week

Slumdog Millionaire - thought it was fantastic, worthy of all the hype & easily one of the best films I've seen at the cinema in the last few years. I'm not normally one to jump on a film's bandwagon, but this really is that good & well worth the money spent

The Love Guru - watched this on DVD & all I can say is I'm glad I only rented it on a free trial. This was a steaming pile of shit as a film. If someone shot Mike Myers on the basis of this film I would be demanding clemency for the killer. The only plus points I could possibly find were Jessica Alba & Meagan Good in some revealing clothes, & a small part for Stephen Colbert. Otherwise it was a bunch of terrible body parts jokes, some recycled Austin Powers jokes with the guy who plays mini-me & some jokes about Indians that really did cross the border on being racist(well when Jade Goody did the same it was) & unfunny, because as an ethnic minority I feel if you're gonna make racist jokes, at least make them clever. Do not waste ANY of you're precious time alive on this planet watching this film, it is absolutely fukkin terrible, you're better off watching a boxset of Nikolai Valuev's Most Mind-Numbingly Boring Fights!
    i aint seen slumdog but everyone raving abt it, that love guru was horrendous utter pile of shite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Raging BullGreat performance from Deniro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORFo8JGHK50
    not seen for a long time but sold the dvd at a car boot as was skint

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"In Bruges". Cool alright flick.

Thread Information