Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 241 of 311 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4663

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

I watched a tree grows in Brooklyn, almost cried

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    christ I watched this the other day - Eden Lake. Anyone seen it. Never been more shocked by a film and it affected me for some time after it finished.

One of those where you shout at the screen and the kind of thing that could happen. Shocking but very well made

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020530/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    good film that, I've not seen it for ages.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haven't seen any good movies lately, but I'm currently on a series kick. Watching Narcos now, which I find fascinating.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally watched Logan, it is the best film of that particular series.

No way is it a 15, far too much violence and bad language but action packed with a good final storyline. If Deadpool was 18 then this should have been as well.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Bad Moms 2 last night with the missus, not as funny as the first. My partner really liked it tho.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword was ok, it was tongue in cheek half serious action film. Other than hearing squeaky voice of Beckham the rest of the cast were good.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    christ I watched this the other day - Eden Lake. Anyone seen it. Never been more shocked by a film and it affected me for some time after it finished.

One of those where you shout at the screen and the kind of thing that could happen. Shocking but very well made

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020530/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    good film that, I've not seen it for ages.
    The movie was ok, the group of kids harass that couple right?

If you want shocking watch one of the 'I spit on your grave' films. The remake was pretty brutal, the sequel was not bad either.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched CHiPS law and disorder that film was hilarious!!!!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe it is all the feminist threads around here but watched The Boss which is a chick flick and was pretty funny.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Founder, Keaton is great is roles like that. Watched Ravenous or 'Les affames'. Another dark survival tale shown with cast of unknowns all in sub titles. Because that's what you do at 1 am .

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

watched Tom Cruise Mummy abd it was a mix of mission impossible and the last series of Mummy films which were comedy. Not very good, I do not think they will make a second film.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    watched Tom Cruise Mummy abd it was a mix of mission impossible and the last series of Mummy films which were comedy. Not very good, I do not think they will make a second film.
    Not of the mummy they won't but they are doing all of the dark universe characters, I think they are doing the wolfman next

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not of the mummy they won't but they are doing all of the dark universe characters, I think they are doing the wolfman next
    Do the dark universe characters include Frankestien, Invisible man isisnt there a animated children movie out about that now? Monster Family?

El Kabong Guest

Do the dark universe characters include Frankestien, Invisible man isisnt there a animated children movie out about that now? Monster Family?
    Here's the list of the dark universe monsters
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_monsters
    And schedule
    http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/u...movie-schedule

And they have completely and totally fucked it all up you could tell from the start....Benicio Del Toro's 'Wolfman' sucked, 'Dracula Untold' fucking blew, what did you expect from Tom Cruise in 'The Mummy'?

The idea was to tie together all of these movie monsters into one universe. In order to do that properly you need a cohesive story line which connects them all. Maybe that involves Edgar Allen Poe and Van Helsing as the protagonists and maybe Dr. Jekyll as well, but what it shouldn't involve is making that entire universe like the Marvel or DC universes where everything is wide out in the open, these are horror movies, they need scares, they need secrecy, they need darkness to them....there's no horror in the dark universe characters anymore, some director somewhere needs to find what can make these monsters relateable yet scary again because shit nobody has been scared of any of these monsters for quite a while and giving them super powers just makes them gay not scary.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Here's the list of the dark universe monsters
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_monsters
    And schedule
    http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/u...movie-schedule

And they have completely and totally fucked it all up you could tell from the start....Benicio Del Toro's 'Wolfman' sucked, 'Dracula Untold' fucking blew, what did you expect from Tom Cruise in 'The Mummy'?

The idea was to tie together all of these movie monsters into one universe. In order to do that properly you need a cohesive story line which connects them all. Maybe that involves Edgar Allen Poe and Van Helsing as the protagonists and maybe Dr. Jekyll as well, but what it shouldn't involve is making that entire universe like the Marvel or DC universes where everything is wide out in the open, these are horror movies, they need scares, they need secrecy, they need darkness to them....there's no horror in the dark universe characters anymore, some director somewhere needs to find what can make these monsters relateable yet scary again because shit nobody has been scared of any of these monsters for quite a while and giving them super powers just makes them gay not scary.
    I agree good horror and monster movies are few and far between. Anabelle and the conjuring were good but so many Netflix horror I
    Watch for fifteen to twenty minutes and shut them off.

Thread Information