Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 252 of 311 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4665

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Watched 5 part documentary Unmasking a killer about the golden state killer. I remember reading about him years ago and watching a documentary. This guy is an evil b'stard. He's finally been caught, he rapped at least 51 woman in the 70's and murdered 12 people in the 80's. he's scary as shit. well worth a watch
    Is this the same guy that is in the serial killer thread that we have and was a former police officer?
    Yeah was a cop who got sacked for stealing from a shop, did'nt realise is a thread for him

El Kabong Guest

Finally saw Deadpool #1 .....very quality movie that one.....could have done with ACTUALLY showing Gina Carrano's titty but oh well.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Finally saw Deadpool #1 .....very quality movie that one.....could have done with ACTUALLY showing Gina Carrano's titty but oh well.
    Yes it was for 18 years and older, the new one is for 16 so will not have as much rude content.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

During the past couple of weeks I've watched:

Acts of Violence (2018 ) 9/10

Underrated action movie, similar to the original Taken.

The Best Offer (2013) 8/10

Superb acting and cinematography. Not for everyone - virtually no violence and no one was killed - but I enjoyed it.

The Egyptian (1954) 8/10

Surprisingly deep and thought-provoking. Very good cinematography and costume design.

Retribution (2016) 7/10

Revenge action movie, decent acting and nice musical theme.

Downrange (2017) 2/10

One of the worst ever. Shallow, poorly-written, many murders without motive. It is listed as a thriller, but it's really a horror movie.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched the Kings speech, good movie, really makes me like that particular k-k-k-king

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched The last king of Scotland and even developed Forest Whitaker eye . Whitaker doesn't get the cred he deserves. Caught half of Taps again. The Mist on Netflix isn't bad 5 episodes in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Watched the Kings speech, good movie, really makes me like that particular k-k-k-king
    yeah terrible idea for a film but its really good

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking of terrible ideas for a film that surprise you have you ever seen Flash of Genius ? It's about the guy who invented the intermittent windscreen wiper !! Mate of mine told me to watch as it was good - I didn't for about a year as it sounded ridiculous.

But you may be surprised - I was

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054588/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Talking of terrible ideas for a film that surprise you have you ever seen Flash of Genius ? It's about the guy who invented the intermittent windscreen wiper !! Mate of mine told me to watch as it was good - I didn't for about a year as it sounded ridiculous.

But you may be surprised - I was

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054588/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    That sounds incredible

saying that i think i will give it a try

El Kabong Guest

I've got the classic 'Jeremiah Johnson' in the queue next.....sooooo much better than 'The Revenant' soooo much better

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got the classic 'Jeremiah Johnson' in the queue next.....sooooo much better than 'The Revenant' soooo much better
    The revenant was good, that’s with Leonardo right? Jeremiah Johnson is a great movie. Redford did an excellent job on that. So both are excellent movies but I agree Jeremiah Johnson is superior

El Kabong Guest

The revenant was good, that’s with Leonardo right? Jeremiah Johnson is a great movie. Redford did an excellent job on that. So both are excellent movies but I agree Jeremiah Johnson is superior
    I didn't much care for it to be honest. I want to see 'Hostiles' though, still haven't seen that one. I enjoy it when directors make the surrounding environment part of the film, like a character in itself. Part of 'Last of the Mohicans' was filmed near where I live and I think that did a good job of it. The Revenant just meh, I didn't much care for it...I think it was the lack of build up to what happened prior to Leo getting dumped in the woods and left for dead and too much of him crawling around injured.

'There Will Be Blood' did an awesome job of using the environment...when Daniel Day Lewis is crawling to civilization with his broken leg, the vastness of the desert was delivered through the lens of the camera.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't much care for it to be honest. I want to see 'Hostiles' though, still haven't seen that one. I enjoy it when directors make the surrounding environment part of the film, like a character in itself. Part of 'Last of the Mohicans' was filmed near where I live and I think that did a good job of it. The Revenant just meh, I didn't much care for it...I think it was the lack of build up to what happened prior to Leo getting dumped in the woods and left for dead and too much of him crawling around injured.

'There Will Be Blood' did an awesome job of using the environment...when Daniel Day Lewis is crawling to civilization with his broken leg, the vastness of the desert was delivered through the lens of the camera.
    There will be blood holy cow what a good movie. When Daniel Day was in the church confessing damn I don’t know how he can act like that. The dude is amazing. He drove his motorcycle to a little town near me where Lincoln was playing. It was one of those small town hall theatres, he pulled up on his motorcycle and just hung out with people and let them ask questions about the movie. I couldn’t go but my buddy went to talk to him and he said Dan pulled up a a smokin bike with no entourage. It’s a nice area the bikers around here cruise a lot, very country with long winding roads. When he took of they cruised for a bit the he hopped on the highway. They said he was a really decent dude, has to be one of the top actors of our time.

Anyway, I liked the cinematography of the revenant, I thought it was a good film, not on the top of my list but very good

Daniel saying bastard in a basket was great in there will be blood as well

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2010 (1984) 8/10

Underrated classic. I had watched this one many years ago, I enjoyed it then and now. Very good cast with people like Helen Mirren in her prime. The events are not scientifically possible according to physics, but that's okay since it's just a movie.

Screwed (2011) 7/10

Not bad, based on an autobiography. Very realistic.

After.Life (2009) 5/10

Not a good movie, the story made no sense. But I enjoyed seeing Christina Ricci completely naked. She didn't seem to mind being nude in front of Liam Neeson.

El Kabong Guest

'2010: The Year We Make Contact ' is top class....I do wish Kubrick would have been able to do it, but it's still a decent film, enjoyable.

Thread Information