Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 273 of 311 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4663

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

The Commuter (2018 ) 7/10

Keeps your attention, worth watching. Could have been a bit more intelligently written.

The Wall (2017) 1/10

The worst war movie I've ever seen - very dull and frustrating to watch. Halfway through I thought "it's got to get better than this, something is surely going to happen" but nothing ever really happens, and the movie became even worse toward the end.

Last edited by Freedom; 10-19-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Headsman (2005) 8/10

A very good historical movie about the persecution of Protestant anabaptists in the 16th century, during the time of Emperor Charles (who ruled both the Spanish and Holy Roman Empires) and his younger brother Ferdinand (archduke of Austria).

Last edited by Freedom; 10-19-2018 at 10:04 PM.

El Kabong Guest

'The Night of The Demon' 1957....actually a decent little flick, had good special effects for the time, but it was a bit ambitious with them so it took some risks and didn't pass ALL of them.

Zabriskie Point was just awful...it's relevant to today's politics but holy shit it was poorly executed

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    'The Night of The Demon' 1957....actually a decent little flick, had good special effects for the time, but it was a bit ambitious with them so it took some risks and didn't pass ALL of them.
    I liked The Night of the Demon. A relative of mine (3rd cousin of my paternal grandfather) is in the opening scene, but sadly, he soon dies.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I liked The Night of the Demon. A relative of mine (3rd cousin of my paternal grandfather) is in the opening scene, but sadly, he soon dies.
    Ah Professor Harrington I presume! The first man cursed by the runes on the parchment.

That dude was in a lot of films and tv programs, I mean a BUNCH

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Titan (2018 ) 5/10

This movie had potential, with a very good cast (Sam Worthington, Nathalie Emmanuel, Tom Wilkinson), and with excellent technical direction and cinematography. It also has a nice score.

However, the story although it begins well enough, badly deteriorates during the second half.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Son of Aladdin (2003)

It's on Netflix and the only language is hindi, but there's English captions. Very badly animated. Awful movie. I loved it.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calibre (2018 ) 7.5/10

Lots of tension in this one. It's an above-average thriller, with a well-written story and convincing acting.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Point Break - The remake. Actually, I enjoyed it and when you take away the nostalgia I enjoyed it just as much as the original if not more. Ray Winston's Brit/American twang was a bit off putting and I much preferred Gary Busy as Pappas. I got the same feeling from this as I did from the TV series of Lethal Weapon in that I think I like these guys more than the originals.

A Star is Born. I don't care what you motherfuckers say, I loved it. Cooper and Gaga were awesome. I had no idea it had been done umpteen times before. What made it extra special was that the cinema had a cluster of woman all making far too much noise who all ended up balling their eyes out at the end.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Point Break - The remake. Actually, I enjoyed it and when you take away the nostalgia I enjoyed it just as much as the original if not more. Ray Winston's Brit/American twang was a bit off putting and I much preferred Gary Busy as Pappas. I got the same feeling from this as I did from the TV series of Lethal Weapon in that I think I like these guys more than the originals.

A Star is Born. I don't care what you motherfuckers say, I loved it. Cooper and Gaga were awesome. I had no idea it had been done umpteen times before. What made it extra special was that the cinema had a cluster of woman all making far too much noise who all ended up balling their eyes out at the end.
    I have a feeling you are not quite the man you claim to be.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also recently watched Bad-Ass

It's about Danny Trejo being an old man and single handedly fucking up corruption in his city with hand to hand combat after he fucks up a couple of skinheads on the bus and the cell phone footage of it goes viral. 134/10. Action packed and full of mad jokes

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Actually it scores pretty good points with the wives.

I was dragged to see it..... then was glad I went.

Nice seeing Gaga without all the meat dresses and weird getups. She can definitely do.

Although on 2nd thought, she may have too much tit and flesh on her bones for you, Miles.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 10-24-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well randomly searching netflix last night i found this Spanish gem - if you can stand subtitles try it.

An 8.1 score on IMDB

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4857264/
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Actually it scores pretty good points with the wives.

I was dragged to see it..... then was glad I went.

Nice seeing Gaga without all the meat dresses and weird getups. She can definitely do.

Although on 2nd thought, she may have too much tit and flesh on her bones for you, Miles.
    Lady Gaga looks like an anthropomorphic rat to me....a cute one for a rat, but definitely rat like

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Almost finished with first season of The Wire. Took awhile to get to it but worth the wait. Didn't realize the guy who plays Omar is the one who played Charley White on Boardwalk empire, great actor.

Thread Information