Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 275 of 311 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4665

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    the massacre scene in 22 July was a real shocker

can't imagine what those kids went through
    Watched it. Thought it was a well done film. Just speaking on the film, not the shooting.

El Kabong Guest

John Carpenter's 'The Fog' .....classic

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unsane (2018 ) 8/10

Top-notch thriller. Claire Foy is a wonderful actress. Honest and realistic depiction of what's wrong with psychiatric hospitals and psych wards (I've worked on a psych ward, I've seen it first hand). It gives some insight into the mind of an obsessive stalker, although the character is made more extreme for dramatic effect.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Unsane (2018 ) 8/10

Top-notch thriller. Claire Foy is a wonderful actress. Honest and realistic depiction of what's wrong with psychiatric hospitals and psych wards (I've worked on a psych ward, I've seen it first hand). It gives some insight into the mind of an obsessive stalker, although the character is made more extreme for dramatic effect.

Watched this a few months ago, its pretty good and the entire film was shot on an iphone!!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The 15:17 to Paris was a decent film directed by Clint Eastwood.

It is the real-life story of three men whose brave act turned them into heroes during a high-speed railway ride. In the early evening of August 21, 2015, the world watched in stunned silence as the media reported a thwarted terrorist attack on train bound for Paris.

In an attempt prevented by three courageous young Americans traveling through Europe.

The heroic trio is comprised of Anthony Sadler, Oregon National Guardsman Alek Skarlatos, and U.S. Air Force Airman First Class Spencer Stone, who play themselves in the film
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Searching. This film is told completely through laptop screens, social media, phones on FaceTime, hidden cameras and tv news .

I’d heard about it and thought I’d hate it but goddamn it works. Watch it you won’t regret it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7668870/
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched "Gotti" the new John Travolta movie.
    Not very good and you learn nothing about what John Gotti was actually like.

5/10

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1801552/

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Domestics (2018 ) 7.5/10

One of the better post-apocalyptic thrillers I've seen. It's never dull for a minute, and a lot happens in the 1 hour 35 minutes. Warning: it's a very violent movie, not one for the faint-hearted or for small children.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mile 22 - It wants to be Bourne but is like an episode of 24 - shaky camera, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, twisty wisty ending. Not bad though for a 90 minute life waster.

If they chinned Mark Weirdo from the film and focused on the Jackie Chan/Bruce Lee fella - who I assume is an "Asian" action star - it would have been a million times better, he was awesome and the women characters - as far as being able to bash up men - were the best i've seen in a film.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Venom, as a Marvel and Spiderman fan I was intrigued where this would take me. In reality it was poor, rushed and storyline did not make sense.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Conjuring 2 (2016) 8.5/10

I said before that The Conjuring was the first horror movie I ever really liked. Well, I found The Conjuring 2 to be even better. Very well-made, with quality acting, screenwriting and direction.

El Kabong Guest

Well the Star Wars franchise has had the life sucked out of it so bad that the Boba Fett movie has been cancelled....how the fuck could you fuck that shit up so bad?

El Kabong Guest

I watched a documentary about bodybuilder Ronnie 'The King' Coleman called 'Ronnie Coleman: The King' it's streaming on Netflix. So Ronnie Coleman won 8 Mr. Olympia's and was just a massive dude and the documentary catches up with him now and it's kind of sad, he's 54 years old, he's had his hips replaced, he's fucked his back all up, he has numbness in his legs, he has to walk with crutches....he basically trained himself so hard he wore his body out. This dude did flies with 200 pound dumbbells he would squat 800 pounds he did over a TON on the leg press

Don't believe me? Check it out

Only thing they didn't address in the documentary that I was kinda disappointed about was A#1 Steroids and #2 Human Growth Hormone....I'm not so naive as to believe that Ronnie was "all natural" but even so, to get THAT big, dear Jesus, it's incredible and it's hard work and dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The Conjuring 2 (2016) 8.5/10

I said before that The Conjuring was the first horror movie I ever really liked. Well, I found The Conjuring 2 to be even better. Very well-made, with quality acting, screenwriting and direction.

So you didn't like: The Shining, Jaws, The Exorcist, Night Of The Living Dead, Psycho, Halloween, Friday The 13th, My Bloody Valentine, Nightmare on Elm Street...you didn't enjoy any of those?

I mean I think it's a given for the acting to be poor in horror movies generally, but hey I enjoy shitty movies as much as good movies depending of course on what makes the movies shitty.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So you didn't like: The Shining, Jaws, The Exorcist, Night Of The Living Dead, Psycho, Halloween, Friday The 13th, My Bloody Valentine, Nightmare on Elm Street...you didn't enjoy any of those?
    No, not really, but Psycho came closest.

The Shining 3/10 Didn't like it. Camera work was excellent, but seeing a father frighten and kill his children is not entertainment.

Jaws 1/10 One of the worst ever - hate propaganda against sharks.

The Exorcist 2/10 Hated it. Sickening scenes.

Night of the living Dead Never seen it.

Psycho 7/10 Thought it was nicely directed, and the ending was great dark comedy. But watching the murder of young women is depressing.

Halloween 6/10 I like the musical theme, and the opening scene at the mental hospital was okay, but otherwise not a good movie.

Friday the 13th 2/10 Hated it. I don't understand why any sane person would like it.

My Bloody Valentine Never seen it.

Nightmare on Elm Street 5/10

For a good movie about sharks, watch Sharkwater (2006) with Rob Stewart, a real-life hero.

Thread Information