Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 41 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Anyone seen the International? Thinking about renting that tonight or tomorrow and was wondering how it is.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched the 'new' Indiana Jones film. What a pile of shite. Had to watch Get Carter immediately just to try & erase the memories of just how bad it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Watched the 'new' Indiana Jones film. What a pile of shite. Had to watch Get Carter immediately just to try & erase the memories of just how bad it was.
    The new Indiana Jones film is total dog muck.I could'nt believe how crap and stupid it was.Good choice of film to erase the memory by watching GET CARTER.Was it the old version of GET CARTER mate?The old version was made just up the road from where i live,especially the scenes near the end on the coast line on the coal mines!

Great classic film,nice taste of movie bud

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    The new Indiana Jones film is total dog muck.I could'nt believe how crap and stupid it was.Good choice of film to erase the memory by watching GET CARTER.Was it the old version of GET CARTER mate?The old version was made just up the road from where i live,especially the scenes near the end on the coast line on the coal mines!

Great classic film,nice taste of movie bud
    Yeah, it was the old one, I refused to ever watch the Stallone remake. One of my favourite films, and as a gangster film I put it up there with the best the Americans have put out, it's so gritty & doesn't try & glamourize anything, just brilliantly raw & has some great lines. That knob Guy Ritchie could learn a thing or two from that film, rather than poncing about with Vinnie Jones tryna pretend he grew up in Bow in the 60s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched "Drag me to hell" last night with a girlfriend.It was her choice of film and she soon regetted watching it cause she kepted on jumping out of her seat in the cinema.I could'nt stop laughing at her everytime she jumped,it was soo funny.This film is great fun it really is.It has everything that i like about scary movies.Its a kind of scary/fun movie.There was a few really good scenes that brought back good scary memories of "Evil Dead1" which were great fun.This film is a must see at the big screens with a lady friend.There's plenty of wacky gore.Best fun/scary film i've seen at the cinema for a very long time and i love me horror movies.I'd give this a 8 out of 10
    good news cos i really fancy this one, got a great review in the paper the other week, no way my mrs will watch this one with me tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I watched "Drag me to hell" last night with a girlfriend.It was her choice of film and she soon regetted watching it cause she kepted on jumping out of her seat in the cinema.I could'nt stop laughing at her everytime she jumped,it was soo funny.This film is great fun it really is.It has everything that i like about scary movies.Its a kind of scary/fun movie.There was a few really good scenes that brought back good scary memories of "Evil Dead1" which were great fun.This film is a must see at the big screens with a lady friend.There's plenty of wacky gore.Best fun/scary film i've seen at the cinema for a very long time and i love me horror movies.I'd give this a 8 out of 10
    good news cos i really fancy this one, got a great review in the paper the other week, no way my mrs will watch this one with me tho

Its a great fun/scary film!There's a few scenes of EVIL DEAD1 shot in the film.Take her to watch it,i could'nt stop laughing at the girlfriend i went to watch it with last night,she was jumping out of her skin every 5mins.Watch it on the big screen mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last Movie I watched was... Fun wth Dick and Jane.
    Rofl xD
    That was pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post

Its a great fun/scary film!There's a few scenes of EVIL DEAD1 shot in the film.Take her to watch it,i could'nt stop laughing at the girlfriend i went to watch it with last night,she was jumping out of her skin every 5mins.Watch it on the big screen mate!
    just asked her again & it aint gonna happen

hopefully gonna take her to watch terminator salvation next week & also transformers 2 (really looking forward to that one)

El Kabong Guest

I just bought a DVD set that has Total Recall and T2 for $9.....I watched Total Recall last night, AWESOME movie (awesome the way Point Break is awesome ) "Hurry, deh ah running out of ehyah!"....."Widdout de ehyah deh cannot breed"....funny stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rented this movie last night called "Nobel Son" it was one of those flicks that flew under the radar so it didn't get much exposure. I'll tell you what I thought it was great and I'm glad one of my friends recommended it to me. He also told me this movie called "Bottle Shock" which was made by the same person is really good I think I"m gonna rent that this weekend.

If you get a chance definitely watch the Nobel Son its fun and good. Plus there's a pretty good looking chick in it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I just bought a DVD set that has Total Recall and T2 for $9.....I watched Total Recall last night, AWESOME movie (awesome the way Point Break is awesome ) "Hurry, deh ah running out of ehyah!"....."Widdout de ehyah deh cannot breed"....funny stuff
    The best line surely has to be when he blasts his lying wife saying "Considder deez ah divoooaaahssss"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Drag Me From Hell.

One of the scariest movies I've seen yet. Freaked me right the hell out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Just saw TAKEN. It's badass. It's like COMMANDO and HOSTILE put together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Drag Me From Hell.

One of the scariest movies I've seen yet. Freaked me right the hell out.
    Scary but fun too!I watched it on wednesday and i found it a great watch!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    The best line surely has to be when he blasts his lying wife saying "Considder deez ah divoooaaahssss"
    I think I heard them saying that they were going to re-make Total Recall.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information