Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 53 of 311 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Orphan

Defo worth going to watch even if you've got bored of horror films. This one is interesting, has afew scares and abit of a twist. I might go and see it again.

I seen the trailer of this about 2weeks ago and it did'nt look that decent for me im sorry to say.It looked like OMEN.Is it like that?
    Last edited by yvonne; 08-11-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I watched Terminator4 last night on dvd.Its alright like,its miles better than number3.Terminator4 has the action though the story line was a bit rushed at the end.There was some good scenes near the end that reminded me on the first and second film.Its worth a watch,i'd give it a 7 out of 10.
    The best bit about number 3 is at the start seeing that models beautiful round ass. The rest is crap as soon as she put her clothes on.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lolita. Very good film.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by narsman View Post
    As long as you don't watch any of M. Night Shyamalan movies. Man, his movies are terrible!

i loved sixth sense, unbreakable & signs
    but his others are truelly hideous, i cant actually find a word to describe how terrible they were, that one with marky mark in abt the plants was the worst film i have ever seen

LOL! "The Happening". I agree, that's gotta be one of the worst films I've ever seen.

jon09 Guest

Smile re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

I just seen SemiPro for about the 5th time I think it is a very funny movie (Spimoni)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched "I Love You Man" last night I thought it was really funny. Definitely worth a watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I watched Terminator4 last night on dvd.Its alright like,its miles better than number3.Terminator4 has the action though the story line was a bit rushed at the end.There was some good scenes near the end that reminded me on the first and second film.Its worth a watch,i'd give it a 7 out of 10.
    glad to hear u enjoyed it i still aint seen it, just didnt get chance to watch at the cinema, looking 4ward to seeing it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    Watched "I Love You Man" last night I thought it was really funny. Definitely worth a watch.
    yo bro i watched it last night & was a little disappointed as had heard good reviews there was some funny bits in it & his best mate was funny but it just wasnt funny enough thru out the film, i also watched observe & report & it was the same only funny in bits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as you don't watch any of M. Night Shyamalan movies. Man, his movies are terrible!

i loved sixth sense, unbreakable & signs
    but his others are truelly hideous, i cant actually find a word to describe how terrible they were, that one with marky mark in abt the plants was the worst film i have ever seen

LOL! "The Happening". I agree, that's gotta be one of the worst films I've ever seen.
    yeah thats the one i was sat in the cinema with my wife just givin me evil looks thru out film as it was my idea to go & watch it, i am feeling quite depressed just thinking abt that film

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Book of Eli

this film trailer of denzel washingtons new film looks real good

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Easyrider last night. Since I dont do drugs it was a little out there, but I def. enjoyed it. Back then I can imagine it made everyone want a Harley.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also I watched a shit pretty new movie called "Horseman" with Dennis Quad. How can Randy Quad be fucking awesome and Dennis be such a ninny? Dennis comes to an autopsy expert after finding a crime scene (he is a special cop) where the victim was suspended with big ass fish hooks and bled to death. Dennis asked the man, "So you think this was a torture killing?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    Also I watched a shit pretty new movie called "Horseman" with Dennis Quad. How can Randy Quad be fucking awesome and Dennis be such a ninny? Dennis comes to an autopsy expert after finding a crime scene (he is a special cop) where the victim was suspended with big ass fish hooks and bled to death. Dennis asked the man, "So you think this was a torture killing?"
    ha ha, i saw that film i didnt think it was too bad, but seen alot of shite lately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Easyrider last night. Since I dont do drugs it was a little out there, but I def. enjoyed it. Back then I can imagine it made everyone want a Harley.
    my mate always goes on abt that film being the best ever but i never seen it, i did think abt watching it but that thought soon past

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ha ha, i saw that film i didnt think it was too bad, but seen alot of shite lately
    Come on Drago. You could predict the movie all the way through. If you didnt think that movie was too bad, wonder what these movies that are shite are I mean you must be watching some shit Amat and Kid Thunder tried to make for dreamworks.

My brother called me last night and was messed up, he said man you gotta see this movie...I forget the name. It had a funny black guy in it and that white guy thats in alot of movies. I think it was set in a city, but there might have been trees around. It was filmed mostly at night...but there were some day scenes as well. Some parts were funny.

Thread Information