Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 61 of 311 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaHoss View Post
    I saw Pandorum and Surrogates on the same day on my day off last Monday. Both were awesome, but Panorum was the better of the two.
    i wanna see these two films dont really know naything abt them but saw a clip for panorum & not seen anything on surrogates but my wife saw a clip of it & said looked like my type of film.

i watched district 9 the other night, didnt really enjoy it that much but it was really original so thats a good thing, the main guys accent drove me mad tho

saw a trailer for the new nightmare on elm street film, i wanna watch it but no chance of getting the mrs to watch it

IMDb Video: A Nightmare on Elm Street: Trailer #1
    I heard about the new Nightmare on Elm street film.It looks alright,i just hope it has a gritty gory storyline than just killing good looking guys and hot arse girlies like the new Friday the 13th that i've just watched.Freddy scared the shit out of me in the 80s when i was just a kid.
    Last edited by yvonne; 10-03-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've done pretty well watching films this week.I watched "I'am Legend" on me psp for once,and i also watched a French film that was on T.V called "District 13!",even know it was in subtitles(its very rare i watch subtitle films)the film was really watchable,infact i really enjoyed it.The stunts and action were plenty.Check it out.

http://www,youtube.com/watch?v=suiYQLcrUoI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I saw Pandorum and Surrogates on the same day on my day off last Monday. Both were awesome, but Panorum was the better of the two.
    i wanna see these two films dont really know naything abt them but saw a clip for panorum & not seen anything on surrogates but my wife saw a clip of it & said looked like my type of film.

i watched district 9 the other night, didnt really enjoy it that much but it was really original so thats a good thing, the main guys accent drove me mad tho

saw a trailer for the new nightmare on elm street film, i wanna watch it but no chance of getting the mrs to watch it

I heard about the new Nightmare on Elm street film.It looks alright,i just hope it has a gritty gory storyline than just killing good looking guys and hot arse girlies like the new Friday the 13th that i've just watched.Freddy scared the shit out of me in the 80s when i was just a kid.
    i know wwot u mean there is loadsa these killer films with no grit! i aint seen the new friday the 13th but i did enjoy the halloween remake & will watch the sequel as well.

the guy outta watch men is playing freddy & he looks freaky before he puts any make up on anyway

El Kabong Guest

....nope, doesn't do it for me Jackie Earle Haley looks like a Dr. Suess character. There is only one Freddy Kruger and that's Robert Englund!

At least it's not as bad as Vince Vaughn being Norman Bates....horrid casting! I like Vince Vaughn and all, but as Norman Bates

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched The Dark Knight yesterday evening. I thought it was very good in places, but the plot was a little convoluted at times. Christian Bale's Batman voice was utterly ridiculous, and I couldn't help but snicker whenever he spoke. I thought Heath Ledger was brilliant as The Joker though. Really unhinged weird performance.

All in all it was very enjoyable, but they need to fix that Batman voice. It's just a deep mumble.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fort apache, the bronx ....the original not that pile of remake dung!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i watched "The Princess Protection Program" last night. I downloaded illegally from megavideo...hehehe.

By the way, The Princess Protection Program is Disney Original Movie... and yeah, i still watch movie for kids.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I watched The Dark Knight yesterday evening. I thought it was very good in places, but the plot was a little convoluted at times. Christian Bale's Batman voice was utterly ridiculous, and I couldn't help but snicker whenever he spoke. I thought Heath Ledger was brilliant as The Joker though. Really unhinged weird performance.

All in all it was very enjoyable, but they need to fix that Batman voice. It's just a deep mumble.
    You obviously aint heard Majesty's version

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post

I wanna check this out use to love the Elm St series when I was younger. Hope its good.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched 'The invention of lying' on Saturday. Only watch this if you are a Gervais fan (which I am) the concept does not carry the film after the 1st 10 minutes. I liked it, but it aint a great film

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tried to watch a bad copy of Surrogate last night. Was like I Robot went to sleepytown. 15 mins in zzzzz. Will give it another go tonight, and if same results send it to the permanant helpful for sleep files.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched 'Airplane' for the 1,256,813,469th time the other day, what a classic.
    Surely one of the funniest films ever made. <- You know how to respond to this part!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Oggie View Post
    Surely one of the funniest films ever made. <- You know how to respond to this part!
    Shirley indeed .Leslie neilson is soooo dead pan,just hillarious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggie View Post
    Shirley indeed .Leslie neilson is soooo dead pan,just hillarious.
    Leslie Nielsen is one of the most effortlessly funny guys I have ever seen, just pure class.

Nielsen; "These people are very sick, we need to get them to a hospital as soon as possible."

Flight attendant; "Hospital!? What is it?"

Nielsen; "It's a big building with patients, but that's not important..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone seen the previews for that move "Paranormal Activity" movie looks really creepy/scary. I know my fiance will never go to see it with me so I'll probably have to wait til it comes out on DVD and get it.

Thread Information