Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 291 of 311 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 4663

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Finally got around to catching The Book of Eli. Tend to find Denzel either absolutely great, or eh but thought that one was awesome. I don't get into religious overtones to much but recall some back and forth when that came out. I'm just a sucker for anything apocalyptic.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Finally got around to catching The Book of Eli. Tend to find Denzel either absolutely great, or eh but thought that one was awesome. I don't get into religious overtones to much but recall some back and forth when that came out. I'm just a sucker for anything apocalyptic.
    Great movie spics. Yes it has a biblical part to the plot but i never thought it created any controversy as it’s approached very calmly and no preaching or pushing the subject. Is it on Netflix by any chance I’d really like to see it again. Like you I’ll watch any apocalyptic movie as long as it’s rated 4.9 or above on imbd. I also can’t get enough of good zombie flix

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Great movie spics. Yes it has a biblical part to the plot but i never thought it created any controversy as it’s approached very calmly and no preaching or pushing the subject. Is it on Netflix by any chance I’d really like to see it again. Like you I’ll watch any apocalyptic movie as long as it’s rated 4.9 or above on imbd. I also can’t get enough of good zombie flix

Loved The Book of Eli, and it helped to have Denzel and my favorite bad guy, Gary Oldman. Don't get much into zombie movies, though. I find them to be basically lifeless.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Loved The Book of Eli, and it helped to have Denzel and my favorite bad guy, Gary Oldman. Don't get much into zombie movies, though. I find them to be basically lifeless.
    Oldman is great. That Churchill movie he did, though rather a crappy movie, showed his range and he did a great Churchill. And interesting tits, I didn’t know anyone didn’t like zombie movies. Did you see world war Z

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oldman is great. That Churchill movie he did, though rather a crappy movie, showed his range and he did a great Churchill. And interesting tits, I didn’t know anyone didn’t like zombie movies. Did you see world war Z
    I do not like Zombie movies and that one with Brad Pitt permanently put me off. I thought Denzil's film were vampires?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, bro. Didn't see it. I did see I Am Legend, which I liked. I guess I prefer tougher, faster moving zombie-like creatures.

My favorite Oldman movie of all time still remains The Professional.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I do not like Zombie movies and that one with Brad Pitt permanently put me off. I thought Denzil's film were vampires?
    Damn really I thought that Pitt world war Z was great. Denzel’s movie was more just rough and tumble rebuild the world after catastrophic events. I don’t remember vampires

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, bro. Didn't see it. I did see I Am Legend, which I liked. I guess I prefer tougher, faster moving zombie-like creatures.

My favorite Oldman movie of all time still remains The Professional.
    I am legend was phenomenal. The zombies also were getting intelligent. There are a lot of crappy zombie movies made but when you catch a good one it’s the shit. 28 days was a good one as well. The follow up was not as good but not horrible.

El Kabong Guest

Dave Chappell's Sticks & Stones, I thought the hype was going to be too much, but it was a really good set. There are people saying it's "transphobic" but I didn't find it to be insulting to that group any more than any other groups he hit.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Damn really I thought that Pitt world war Z was great. Denzel’s movie was more just rough and tumble rebuild the world after catastrophic events. I don’t remember vampires
    That was one I really wanted to like but the thought of fluid like hoards ruined it. Basically in zombie flicks you're either a fan of the ninja runners or the shufflers. I dig shufflers. If runners like 28 Days or WW Z come, we're fooked . I thought Train To Busan was superb. Felt like it was what World War Z was supposed to be. TWD is still the staple but nearly lost me in Season 7.

El Kabong Guest

That was one I really wanted to like but the thought of fluid like hoards ruined it. Basically in zombie flicks you're either a fan of the ninja runners or the shufflers. I dig shufflers. If runners like 28 Days or WW Z come, we're fooked . I thought Train To Busan was superb. Felt like it was what World War Z was supposed to be. TWD is still the staple but nearly lost me in Season 7.

What of the dancers like in 'Thriller'?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

What of the dancers like in 'Thriller'?

Never eeeeeeeeeeever (say it like Chris Jericho on the mic) a MJ fan but man that was so ahead of it's time.

El Kabong Guest

Never eeeeeeeeeeever (say it like Chris Jericho on the mic) a MJ fan but man that was so ahead of it's time.
    How could you not be? Also although initially I bought into the whole "MJ is a pedo" story when it broke the reality and evidence of the situation make me more dubious of those accusations.

Also Chris Jericho is a legend of a wrestler. Probably the best ever non-American on the mic and his in ring work was great as well.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How could you not be? Also although initially I bought into the whole "MJ is a pedo" story when it broke the reality and evidence of the situation make me more dubious of those accusations.

Also Chris Jericho is a legend of a wrestler. Probably the best ever non-American on the mic and his in ring work was great as well.
    Those court papers that were on smoking gun really made me think MJ was a kiddy toucher. Bringing the Nation of Islam to court was also a sign he was preparing for jail. All the payouts and sleep overs were quite weird. Now he want convicted so I have to include that. As far as his music goes I was never into it, some of the Jackson 5 stuff was good but I think he was more of an entertainer than anything else.

El Kabong Guest

It's Friday the 13th and you know what that means.....

Thread Information