Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 309 of 311 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311 LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4664

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Realized the other night that I haven't watched anything on Netflix for about roughly ten months now. Saw they were purging much of their older movies ? and may again go up on fees. May be well time to kick it to the curb.
    Yep. They have no where near the selection as before. Older movies nowhere to be seen, even older series like Twilight Zone (original) etc, gone.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny you should say that Spic I said the same thing earlier to the Mrs re have we watched anything on it lately - answer is no and it’s the most expensive one.

Will get rid of Disney now obi wan has finished and will cancel Apple when my free trial ends in September (got 12 months with the iPad). Easier just to have one service per month and binge on the content.

Didn’t like the new Spider-Man it’s gone too far now. Preferred spider man on his own just fighting the one bad guy than when he entered the full marvel universe.

At the weekend I watched Any Which Way You Can and Road House. Good old fashioned 80s ones that though may be viewed as shite now by many remain classics for many of us.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Funny you should say that Spic I said the same thing earlier to the Mrs re have we watched anything on it lately - answer is no and it’s the most expensive one.

Will get rid of Disney now obi wan has finished and will cancel Apple when my free trial ends in September (got 12 months with the iPad). Easier just to have one service per month and binge on the content.

Didn’t like the new Spider-Man it’s gone too far now. Preferred spider man on his own just fighting the one bad guy than when he entered the full marvel universe.

At the weekend I watched Any Which Way You Can and Road House. Good old fashioned 80s ones that though may be viewed as shite now by many remain classics for many of us.
    Yep pretty much doing same. Figure with espn+ we have the fights etc but can "upgrade" to Disney bundle. Like to see dazn get into some type of multi-platform for the fee we pay and now per ppv. Absolute classic Eastwood there, one of the best movie fights when he fought the big baddy Jake Wilson. The first flick of his "Every which way you can" worth a look if you haven't seen it yet.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Realized the other night that I haven't watched anything on Netflix for about roughly ten months now. Saw they were purging much of their older movies ? and may again go up on fees. May be well time to kick it to the curb.
    Yep. They have no where near the selection as before. Older movies nowhere to be seen, even older series like Twilight Zone (original) etc, gone.
    I think Amazon prime has them yeh? I found a lot of the originals on youtube too. Surprisingly find many full length classics there but some badly butchered by the uploaders.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not seen every which way for years so will watch for it coming on. Those two were clints biggest earning films can you believe.

Always wanted to see Yellowstone so will get paramount plus once I get rid of Netflix and Disney.

Those in the UK - the midwich cuckoos is worth a watch. The modern update works. Read the book years ago when at school - yes that long ago - and the kids in this version are creepy as fuck.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maverick. Loved it. It was a bit too tidy at the end but loved it all the same. It was a good action no brains required film in it's own right but then you had the nostalgic moments which all seemed to work well. I watched the new Ghostbusters film the other week which I thought was really good, until they brought back the original cast on mass. I got no problem with a stealthily tipped hat to the original films when they do this, but don't go fucking balls deep in it. Leave a bit to the imagination.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spiderman No Way Home. It was OK. I was waiting to watch this for ages. Literally everyone who loves me (or so they claim) didn't want to go to the cinema with me to watch it. Or chose to go with their friends or partners. What the fuck is that about?

Anyway. They killed aunt May. Ordinarily I wouldn't care but it's Marisa Tomei. I would kill all of you just to have her spit in my face. With this one straight away the question is who's your favourite Spiderman. I think mine might be Andrew Garfield. But they did him dirty in this. He was basically the irrelevant middle Spiderman. The MJ redemption save was rushed. It could and should have been much better.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Am guessing you've seen the opening minutes of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead.....

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please tell me she's naked during that time. I couldn't cope with her dying again.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You won't be disappointed

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we carry on

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

day shift
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

samaritan
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thor 4 is truly awful.

Bale is wasted as an actor in this film as well as the character God Butcher.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talk of John Bernthals Punisher returning! Will be front row if that's the case. Got talked into "trying" the Lord of the rings spin off...and surprisingly like it so far . Randomly walked into O' Brother Where art thou and finished it this time .

Thread Information