Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 305 of 311 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 4663

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

I watched this excellent documentary about the 21st century so far

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I think I stopped at 2. I vaguely remember the blonde woman in purple which I think is 3? So I reckon I've seen some of it, maybe clips. Going to stick with it to finish them off.
    I have never seen Terminator. They are up to 6 now? Lol
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched OUTBREAK i think it was from 1995, was really good film.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched a movie called trial by fire. It was based on a true story of a man in Texas who was executed and it is quite possible he was innocent as exculpatory evidence was beginning to be found. The court would not accept the evidence for various reasons. Anyway there is a lot to the case, I need to read more about the case as a movie will always dramatize but I do know it is a controversial case. I can’t think of much worse than being in prison when you are innocent let alone being executed for it. I have always been against the death penalty as our system is not perfect. It is quite an intense movie i would recommend it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Started watching a marathon of Alfred Hitchcock Presents now that an actual day off has happened. I'm pacing myself .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Started watching a marathon of Alfred Hitchcock Presents now that an actual day off has happened. I'm pacing myself .
    Wtf where are you watching it. It was on Hulu for a while but disappeared I was just getting into it

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Wtf where are you watching it. It was on Hulu for a while but disappeared I was just getting into it
    Had hours recorded from reg cable MeTV that airs it on Sunday. On 'To catch a butterfly'..never realized show got this demented

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a three month free hbo trial right now. Every Saturday they play a new movie. Sometimes my wife and I will watch one together. Tonight is Midway. Quite a fucking battle was midway, it could have gone either way and if Japan had won things could have been a lot different. So I’ll check out Midway tonight haven’t heard any reviews but I think people here said it was good. Last week was Dr. Sleep, I think that was the name. It was based on a book following up on The Shining by Stephen King. I have to say it was pretty good, my wife didn’t like it, too violent or scary I forget her exact complaint.
    Last edited by walrus; 07-05-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh snap my wife will not watch midway. I forgot the Chinese made the US studies remove reference to chen Kai shek and only include Chinese communists. It was Chen’s forces that helped Doolittles raiders. I remember the controversy about Hollywood and other American companies bowing to Chinese censorship back when the movie came out. Include me in the short memory people too much distraction at the moment

El Kabong Guest

The Lighthouse by Robert Eggers. Same guy that directed The VVitch. Same kind of movie, sparse characters, period piece which immerses the viewer in that era, and very odd vaguely supernatural events occur.

It was very well shot but so ODD

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Courier - Basically The Transporter but a woman as the lead. It's got Gary Oldman in it but fuck me he was surrounded by terrible actors. Imagine if Vinnie Jones and Craig Fairbrass had less talented less successful actor siblings. That's what we're talking about. Truly awful.

Dark Skies - Aliens target a family and all sorts of weird shit pops off. Meh. There were a few moments where I was surprised by it but on the whole, meh is all I can muster. J.K Simmons was the highlight as the alien 'expert'

Athlete A - Documentary following investigative reporters breaking the USA Gymnastics sexual abuse scandal. Larry Nassar was the team doctor for USA Gymnastics and systematically abused young girls for years and shock horror, no fucker did anything about it. Under the cover of being 'a doctor' this bloke was raping kids in front of their parents. Gymnastics is a weird sport. In most sports, at the highest level, you see adults, or young adults competing to be the best in the World. Gymnastics used to be the same up until the late 60's early 70's when the Eastern European children took over. Now, in gymnastics I guess you're basically done by the time you hit 20, too old. The Europeans devised a system that abused young kids mentally and physically in the pursuit of victory. It worked! So it was picked up by USAG and low and behold, they started winning. USAG becomes a massive money making machine and any care, if there was any to begin with for the children is quickly dropped in the name of keeping individuals and corporations happy.

These things happening is both shocking and completely predictable at the same time. Whats also completely predictable and not shocking in the slightest, is that they go on unchecked for as long as possible because someone somewhere decides that the safety of a child, isn't as important as the reputation of an establishment or an individual. The safety of a child isn't as important as money or power.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The house of sand and fog

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the old guard
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Homefront - Jason Statham is a man who lives in a place and he kicks the ever loving shit out of everyone who gets in his path. It wer reet shit.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

It Chapter 2...that movie was long as fuck! It was like watching a LOTR movie. Good movie, spooky, good scares to it. I enjoyed it but it was waaaaaay too long.

I've never found King to be all that scary.

Thread Information