Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 283 of 311 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4663

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Watched I Have Kids which is a comedy about a life-long bachelor who surprised to find he has a 13-year-old son who located him through the help of a psychic. They try to find his biological mother, but nobody knows who the woman might be. Ok to pass the time.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Great Wall - Chinese army's fight off monsters at the great wall every 60 odd years or summat. It's all going tits up until an (I think) Irish Matt Damon turns up and fucks shit up. Damon is magnificent as you can imagine and saves the day.

Polar - I voluntarily watched this, I'm not going to pretend my Mrs forced me to watch it like @Alpha An ageing hit man is on the verge of retiring and with that comes a big payday. They went into a little too much detail on this and started talking about pension pots, no need. Anyway, rather than pay out the big bonus, the boss man (Matt Lucas WTF!!) has the retiring bod bumped off. Lots of killing, a bit of eye candy, it serves it's purpose. There's something endearing about the ageing hit man type. Mads Mikkelson in this, Jean Reno in Leon etc.

Trainspotting 2 - The gang reunite to a degree to make a bit of quick money to solve all sorts of problems. Begbie gets out of nick (the knitting needle scene creased me up) and makes a bee line for Renton who he wants to kill for taking the money. I'm a little bit meh with these films. Great soundtracks, great nostalgia trip, but not the must watch solid gold that they are for some, not for me. I should like Begbie. An all out nutter with no filter. I hate him though.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched London Has Fallen where Gerard Butler again tries to save the president being assassinated. It tries to pull the heartstrings with him having a baby and wanting to retire with wanting to make the terrorists pay by violence.

There is an excellently filmed cinematic shooting scene which is exceptional and makes it as if you are there yourself ot at least PS4 game.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Ant Man and the Wasp finally. For Marvel it was different and pretty damn funny. Also ended up watching a marathon of Cannon and Miami Vice with my sisters at midnight. For whatever reason.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    The Great Wall - Chinese army's fight off monsters at the great wall every 60 odd years or summat. It's all going tits up until an (I think) Irish Matt Damon turns up and fucks shit up. Damon is magnificent as you can imagine and saves the day.

Polar - I voluntarily watched this, I'm not going to pretend my Mrs forced me to watch it like @Alpha An ageing hit man is on the verge of retiring and with that comes a big payday. They went into a little too much detail on this and started talking about pension pots, no need. Anyway, rather than pay out the big bonus, the boss man (Matt Lucas WTF!!) has the retiring bod bumped off. Lots of killing, a bit of eye candy, it serves it's purpose. There's something endearing about the ageing hit man type. Mads Mikkelson in this, Jean Reno in Leon etc.

Trainspotting 2 - The gang reunite to a degree to make a bit of quick money to solve all sorts of problems. Begbie gets out of nick (the knitting needle scene creased me up) and makes a bee line for Renton who he wants to kill for taking the money. I'm a little bit meh with these films. Great soundtracks, great nostalgia trip, but not the must watch solid gold that they are for some, not for me. I should like Begbie. An all out nutter with no filter. I hate him though.
    I had never heard of Polar, I think one of my partners work friends might have mentioned it to her, when I downloaded it I saw the cover had the guy from Hannibal on it, so thought it might be ok. Nice lil cameo from Johnny Noxville at the beginning.

I watched The man who killed Hitler and the bigfoot. Not that good.
    Also rewatched Mortal Kombat rebirth, and Legacy I and II. These were well done. Pity we never got a 3rd season. I still have fingers crossed for a decent movie.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gonna watch Creed 2 and possession of Hannah Grace today.

Might also stick child's play on as well

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Gonna watch Creed 2 and possession of Hannah Grace today.

Might also stick child's play on as well
    I really liked Creed 2. Forgot to say Drago and Willem Defoe are in Aquaman.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Creed II is a load of sentimental claptrap, typical Rocky film, wasn't bad, it was about what was expected

Just put on the possession of Hannah Grace...opening scene she crucifies a priest quite funny, been a while since a decent exorcism film, lets see how it pans out

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Creed II is a load of sentimental claptrap, typical Rocky film, wasn't bad, it was about what was expected

Just put on the possession of Hannah Grace...opening scene she crucifies a priest quite funny, been a while since a decent exorcism film, lets see how it pans out
    well that was extremely bad

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuck sake, I recorded Prom Night the other week on the Horror Channel it says that it is the 1980 version, is it fuck, its the 2008 version, fucking rubbish, gunna have to find something else to watch now

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cult of Chucky it is, I've seen all the other Childs Play films so I may as well watch this one for the full house.

Even though the films are terrible I'm actually looking forward to the new one that is coming out

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Creed II - utter pony. Couldn't get my head round the arrogant recklessness of a muti-millionaire with a new born and lovely friends and family who thought it wise to risk snuffing it.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rocky has been on ITV over the past few weeks. It was Rocky 4 the other night. I know we all love it, great soundtrack, great training montage. But it's a proper bonkers film. I've said this before buy my brother used to do Rocky/Rambo scrap books. The press this film received was ridiculous. Pages upon pages of Newspaper and magazine clippings, for what is essentially a bit of a dog shit film. Why oh why didn't they rush the ring and stab/shoot Drago when it was clear that he wasn't going to stop.

John Wick - Bit of a cult classic these aren't they? Bit's I liked (guy getting his head basically punched off whilst on his back on a table) bits I didn't (William Dafoe being in it. His face makes me cringe) Im going to dig in and watch the second, I believe there's a third on route. For those who haven't watched, some mobsters son for no apparent reason breaks into the house of John Wick (Keanu Reeves) Gives him a bit of a kicking, then makes the mistake of a) not killing him b) killing his dog. The dog was a gift from his recently deceased wife. Turns out John Wick is a bad ass mad dog killer type who everyone is shit scared of. Much killing ensues. Final fight is a bit pony.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched "Vice" the other day.
    Film about Dick Cheney, Christian Bale is a mustard actor anyway and nails it.
    Interesting film and worth a look.
    Bale is knocking on the door for an Oscar with this performance i think.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally watched Kingsman 1 which is an over the top all action spy film with good comedy as well. It was better than the 2nd film but both were very entertaining.

Thread Information