Hi everyone, let me first say you have a great site here, i've been lurking for a few weeks now and there is endless info here.

Before i ask my questions, here is a little bit of background on me.
I am 20 years old right now i weight about 178lbs, but i have plenty to lose. I wrestled through high school for 5 years and my lean weight my senior year was about 158 or so. Because i wrestled i know how to push myself to get to new levels. As for height, about 5'11".

Now my problem is i boxed for about 5 months (twice a week at a gym) nothing serious, no sparing, just simple fitness and some technique work on focus mits. That was over a year ago, my funds ran low, and the gym moved about 45 minutes away, and it is still the closest gym. I decided your only young once and i want to pick boxing back up, but money and driving distance (with work and all) won't permit me to go to the gym often enough.

What I ask you is for a solution. I have gloves, focus mits, jump ropes, dumbells, BUT no punching bags. My goal is to get back in shape, get my weight down, and get some basics down before i get to the gym. I am currently on a low calorie high protein diet ( 1300-1500 calories per day, 80-120 grams avg. protein per day) to help me lose fat and gain muscle.
I have 7 days a week to play with, so can you all help me design a workout plan at home that will build my aerobic, anerobic, muscular systems, and build on some basics?
Also, if you feel there is a better diet to lose weight and build muscle let me know please. I want to start competing in amatuer's once i get back into it and i think middleweight (165 pounds i think) is a good goal that will have me lean but not dead. Thanks for the help in advance.