Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dumbest scene in a movie. . -- ** May contain spoilers

For me this is easy. Remember the movie Hard to Kill? Steven Seagel gets roughed up by some bad guys and ends up in a coma for many years. Anyways, there is a scene where he is being watched over by a cute nurse. Seagal is presumably naked, and covered by a sheet from the chest down. The nurse is talking to him, I guess trying to reach him somehow in his coma, trying to get him to come to life. She reaches over and lifts up the sheet and takes a look at his package, and says ... wait for it...

"... and you have so much to live for".

Fucking thing must be about the size of a bean sprout after all those years of inactivity.

I've looked on Youtbe for this, but can't find it.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Dumbest scene in a movie. . -- ** May contain spoilers

There are SOOOOO many scenes that are mind numbingly stupid....I figure your selection is more than qualified.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about the fact he's been in a coma for years, wakes up and still has enough musculature to push himself around a hospital in his bed and keep away from the bad guys. And being able to speak. He would have pretty much been as helpless as a baby.

The funniest part of the movie is in the love scene with his wife he went straight for the tit and was really squeezing it. That actress must have been like, "Oh God, I should have stayed in Ohio."
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seagal was known for trying to employ "The Casting Couch" with actresses who tried out for his movies. Jamie Pressly and Jenny McCarthy have both said that he was a piece of shit. He told McCarthy that she would have to take her top off so he could see the goods, and that was when she auditioned for one of his movies.

Jamie Pressly also said, in Maxim, I think, that Seagal was a sleezeball.

What I found amusing was that he got progressively more and more bloated throughout his movies. He's an action star who can't do his own action scenes. They have to use stunt doubles, speed the camera up, and use choppy editing to hide the fact that he looks like crap and can't sell fighting moves anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Dumbest scene in a movie. . -- ** May contain spoilers

I don't know if Seagal is on drugs or what, but in a recent movie: "Attack
    Force" or "Action Force", his voice was actually dubbed. First by someone with a rather highish voice, and then later by someone with a very deep voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ON SNL one time there was an actor who during the monologue walked off of stage (as they do from time to time, it's part of the script). I think it was John Goodman, he walked back to Lorne Michael s and was complaining about how bad he was performing that night during the monologue and eventually John Goodman said to Lorne that "I must be the worst host you've ever had on this show".
    Lorne said; "no that would be Steve Seagal"
    One of the Baggins Clan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway to keep with the subject of the thread, the dumbest scene in a movie was the entire movie of Dune. I'd rather eat week old road kill than see that movie again.
    One of the Baggins Clan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by punch View Post
    ON SNL one time there was an actor who during the monologue walked off of stage (as they do from time to time, it's part of the script). I think it was John Goodman, he walked back to Lorne Michael s and was complaining about how bad he was performing that night during the monologue and eventually John Goodman said to Lorne that "I must be the worst host you've ever had on this show".
    Lorne said; "no that would be Steve Seagal"
    I actually remember Seagal's episode of SNL. He played a guitar, did the copyguy routine with the future Deuce Bigalo, and played Andrew Dice Clay in a skit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any1 ever watch Bond: On her Majesty's secret service? It's the one with the guy who only played Bond once (George Lazenby?), between Connery and Roger Moore.
    If you saw all the Austin Powers, you know the ruffles he has on his suit? That's from this movie.
    It has the worst action scenes ever. Fight scenes are extremely choppy (to add fast moving punch etc) and the plot sucks.
    Bond falls in love and gets married in this one, and then his wife dies. How sad. :P
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

El Kabong Guest

This has to be up there on the stupid meter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_f4nKbZk4

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Formerly D@vid Leeder View Post
    I don't know if Seagal is on drugs or what, but in a recent movie: "Attack
    Force" or "Action Force", his voice was actually dubbed. First by someone with a rather highish voice, and then later by someone with a very deep voice.
    In most movies the actors have to re-record their lines in a studio because they were improperly miked on the set. That's probably what happened here and Seagal just turned into a diva and refused to do his own voiceover work.

It's funny how even through a coke addiction Van Damme always stayed in pretty good shape. His face looks like it's been through a blender but physically he looks in the same condition as he was in Bloodsport.

I think Erika Eleniak, who used to be SMOOOOOKIN' hot, said he was a bit of a scuzz bucket on the set too.

I can't remember the guy's name but someone said that Seagal came into his trailer and said to him, "I've just had the best energy drink ever." When the guy asked him who it was by, Seagal said, "I created it."
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about Under Siege 2 after he was shot and he's in the (train) car with Morris Chestnut. Morris is wigging out that he's been shot and it's just so obvious this part is a set up to show how much of a badass Casey Riback is and Seagal says, "You think this is being shot? This ain't being shot."
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about the rape scene in Deliverance? Everybody knows Jon Voigt was WAYYYYY hotter than Ned Beatty.
    Oops

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    For me this is easy. Remember the movie Hard to Kill? Steven Seagel gets roughed up by some bad guys and ends up in a coma for many years. Anyways, there is a scene where he is being watched over by a cute nurse. Seagal is presumably naked, and covered by a sheet from the chest down. The nurse is talking to him, I guess trying to reach him somehow in his coma, trying to get him to come to life. She reaches over and lifts up the sheet and takes a look at his package, and says ... wait for it...

"... and you have so much to live for".

Fucking thing must be about the size of a bean sprout after all those years of inactivity.

I've looked on Youtbe for this, but can't find it.

That was Kelly Lebrok who was his wife. She was hot in Women in Red.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information