Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kronhjort's Training Log

Weight: 173.8 lbs
    Nationality: Norway
    Current goals: Win my first amateur match

First off I would like to thank saddoboxing.com for a very nice and informative website. I've been around for some weeks now reading through the various posts and I realize having an online training log would be nice to keep track on my current training and also having progress written down can hopefully be a huge motivation factor.

Brief boxing experience:
    I haven't been boxing for more than 3 months whereas I joined a boxing club back in August 2008. Working full time on the basics. For the last 2 months I've been actively taking part in sparring sessions and hopefully I can get an amateur match in January/February 2009.

- Friday: Started of after school at 15.30 with a 4 mile jog.
    After some months my legs are getting severely hurt from running on asphalt and on command from both trainer and doctor I must find an alternate route in the woods. Earlier had an influence of boneretina-inflammation and I think it's not 100% gone yet.

Home from roadwork exactly 35 minutes later, taking a short stretch then 4 rounds of rope skipping. Having a long stretch after this.

4 rounds of Shadowboxing in the streets (everybody's watching from their windows... how stupid I must look ) bearing the basics of footwork, defense and proper punches in my mind when I move around and also trying to visualize an opponent in front of me from time to time, but having some problems with that

Started up again at 18.00 with 20 push-ups 30s. rest, 10 knuckle push-ups, 30s. rest then 10 push-ups.
    Doing 20*4 sit-ups (alternating methods every 20)
    My legs hurt too badly for Squats today so I will let them rest until I get better. Working my back and shoulders on various dumbells exercises.

- Saturday: Spending half the day waiting in the city for my car to show up so I'm not home at my parent's before 18.00.
    A little casual day today. Doing Geriljae Cardio (tabetha sprints?) 20s * 8 with 10s rest inbetween
    Skipping rope for 4 rounds whereas a long stretch follows and then shadowbox for 2 rounds.

Immedietly starting up with 20 pushups, 10 pushups, 5 knuckle pushups with 30s. rest inbetween.
    A total of 50 sit-ups with varied methods and 40s. of lower abs exercise.
    Working the dumbells for 4 minutes with light weights focusing on strenghtening the erector spinea as I feel it's quite weak.

- Sunday: No training today. Using sundays for pure rest.
    Last edited by Kronhjort; 11-25-2008 at 12:25 PM.

Thread Information