Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: OJ

I'll always remember what the assistant prosecutor, who just happened to be black, said after the trial...

"I took one look at that jury and knew we didn't have a hope in hell of convicting OJ"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    I'll always remember what the assistant prosecutor, who just happened to be black, said after the trial...

"I took one look at that jury and knew we didn't have a hope in hell of convicting OJ"
    And Ill allways remember both the lead investigator,and the lead forensic investigator lying on the stand and getting caught. They walked right in to it.
    You get caught lying on the stand,and the defense has audio and visual evidence,you aint getting a conviction

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post

And Ill allways remember both the lead investigator,and the lead forensic investigator lying on the stand and getting caught. They walked right in to it.
    You get caught lying on the stand,and the defense has audio and visual evidence,you aint getting a conviction
    Heavy sigh, you just can't let anything slip by can you?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always thought there was more chance of Chris Reeves getting to an electric chair before OJ
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

ICB Guest

• DNA showed that blood found at the scene of Brown's murder was likely O.J. Simpson's. The odds it could have come from anyone but Simpson were about one in 170 million.[7]
    • DNA analysis of blood found on one of Simpson's socks identified it as Nicole Brown's. The blood had DNA characteristics matched by approximately only one in 9.7 billion.[7]
    • DNA analysis of the blood found in, on, and near Simpson's Bronco revealed traces of Simpson's, Brown's, and Goldman's blood.[8]
    • DNA analysis of bloody socks found in Simpson's bedroom proved this was Brown's blood. The blood made a similar pattern on both sides of the socks. Defense medical expert Dr. Henry Lee of the Connecticut State Police Forensic Science Laboratory testified that the only way such a pattern could appear was if Simpson had a "hole" in his ankle. Lee testified the collection procedure of the socks could have caused contamination.[9]
    • Simpson's hair was found on Goldman's shirt.[8]
    • Several coins were found along with fresh blood drops behind Nicole's condo, in the area where the cars were parked.
    • DNA analysis of blood on the left-hand glove, found outside Brown's home, was proven to be a mixture of Simpson's, Brown's, and Goldman's. Although the glove was soaked in blood, there were no blood drops leading up to, or away from the glove. No other blood was found in the area of the glove except on the glove.[8]
    • The gloves contained particles of Goldman's hair and carpet fibers from Simpson's Bronco.
    • The left-hand glove found at Nicole Brown's home and the right-hand glove found at Simpson's home proved to be a match.[10]
    • The gloves were proven to be Simpson's size. Although Simpson testified under oath that he did not own a pair of Aris Isotoner gloves, several media pictures emerged showing Simpson wearing the exact gloves.
    • LA Police Detective Phillip Vanatter could not explain why he kept the 8 cc's taken as a sample of O.J. Simpson's blood for hours before recording it as evidence, and why he had it at Simpson's house when evidence was being collected, as corroborated by TV news footage.
    • The LA County District Attorney's Office and the Medical Examiner's Office could not explain why 1.5 cc's of blood were missing from the original 8 cc's taken from Simpson and placed into evidence.[11]
    • Officers found arrest records indicating that Simpson was charged with the beating of his wife Nicole Brown. Photos of Brown's bruised and battered face from that attack were shown. Simpson was sentenced with 3 years' community service for the crime.[citation needed]
    • Police discovered the dome light in the Bronco had been removed. A search of the vehicle revealed the light was carefully placed under the passenger seat and was in good working condition.[citation needed]
    • Nicole Brown had told family and friends that one set of keys to her home was missing. She had indicated to several family members and friends that she feared Simpson had stolen them to gain entry. The keys were later found in Simpson's home.[citation needed]
    • Paula Barbieri indicated that she had broken up with Simpson the day of the murders. She said he seemed very disturbed at the news. Phone records demonstrated that Simpson attempted to contact her shortly before the murders from his Bronco's cellular phone.[citation needed]
    • Much of the incriminating evidence: bloody glove, bloody socks, blood in and on the Bronco, was discovered by Los Angeles Police Detective Mark Fuhrman. He was later charged with perjury for falsely claiming during the trial that he had not used the word "nigger" within ten years of the trial. During the trial he pleaded the 5th Amendment against self incrimination to avoid further questioning after his integrity was challenged on this point.[11]
    • The bloody footprints were identified as made from a pair of Bruno Magli shoes. These shoes were quite expensive and relatively rare.[citation needed] The large size 12 prints matched Simpson's shoe size.[citation needed] Simpson swore under oath that "I never would have owned those ugly-ass shoes!" However, three weeks later, a reporter came forward with multiple exposures of Simpson wearing the shoes at Arrowhead Stadium a few years earlier.[citation needed]
    • Evidence collected by LAPD criminologist Dennis Fung came under criticism. He admitted to "having missed a few drops of blood on a fence near the bodies," but on the stand he said that he "returned several weeks afterwards to collect them."[11]
    • Fung admitted that he had not used rubber gloves when collecting some of the evidence.[11]
    • Friends and family indicated that Nicole Brown had consistently said that Simpson had been stalking her. She claimed that everywhere she went, she noticed Simpson would be there, watching her. She said she was afraid because Simpson had told her he would kill her if he ever found her with another man.[citation needed]
    • Ross Cutlery provided store receipts indicating that Simpson had purchased a 12-inch stiletto knife six weeks before the murders. A replica of the knife purchased by the police exactly matched the wounds on Brown and Goldman.[citation needed]
    • LA Police Detective Phillip Vanatter testified that he saw photographs of press personnel leaning on Simpson's Bronco before evidence was collected.[11]
    Last edited by ICB; 12-06-2008 at 02:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ignoring the fact that the DNA evidence is being mishandled,on videotape,making almost all of it inadmissable in a court of law.And ignoring, that the other person handling the evidence is a caught red handed racist. Even then if you check the breakdown,most of the DNA evidence recovered,even if accurate which is in doubt,is either OJ's or Nicoles. Considering they were together for many years that would be entirely possible.
    DNA Evidence in the O. J. Simpson Trial
    The only spot that you have a link between Goldman and Simpson,is the glove,which was handled first by Fuhrman during the investigation.
    Im not even saying he did or didnt do it,and I suspect that even if he wasnt physically able to do it,his check writing hand was still strong if you get my drift.Theres another problem with the gloves. Detective Vanatter claims it was swelling caused by a cut on Simpsons finger,that caused him to get a warrant. The bloody glove,the only DNA link between all 3 that was found by Detective Fuhrman and Detective Vanatter(with no blood trail between the parked Bronco and the ally way where the glove was found) have no cuts on them. So how does OJ stumble out of his Bronco, after killing a bodybuilder and his ex wife right in front of her house. Knowing he's only got minutes before a limo to pick him up is going to arrive,carrying two bloody gloves,instead of just disposing them,he tosses them in the walkway beside his own home,or drops them,the entire time leaving no blood trail,gets clean,and flys to Chicago.And is wounded, but the gloves he supposedly was wearing for the murder,have no cuts on them?
    But again,by the letter of the law,you cant convict a guy on compromised evidence. I suspect he might have had something to do with the murder,even if he didnt commit them himself. But its too compromised to convict him on it. But without good enough attorneys,his butt would be sitting in jail right now for it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry for the repeat thread fellas.

I thought this one was about pulp or pulp-free orange juice.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla View Post

And if it was I'm sure ICB would still have pulled a list of statistics from somewhere to explain why pulp free is not as good as pulp full juice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla View Post

And if it was I'm sure ICB would still have pulled a list of statistics from somewhere to explain why pulp free is not as good as pulp full juice
    LOL thatz funny. fuked up but funny

Thread Information