Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Pacquiao developped into the classic counter puncher?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Has Pacquiao developped into the classic counter puncher?

With the performance he had tonight, can guys like Cotto beat him? I still think Margarito would just because he is too hard to hurt, but I don't see how Cotto could stop Pacquiao's left hand from landing, and I definitely see Pacman hurting Cotto. I don't think people realized that Pacquiao's was always fighting very quick counter-punchers like Barrera, Marquez, Morales. Who are not only extremely quick compared to welterweights, but like all great warriors they punch in retaliation to being punched immediately. I see Pacquiao having a field day with a few of the guys at the top of the WW circle, I mean guys like Clottey, Cotto, and even Mosley I think are either too flat footed, or not quick enough on the trigger to catch Pacquiao, Oscar was having a hard time fighting Manny, because Manny has quick reflexes and footspeed when Oscar tried to retaliate Manny wasn't there, I think people give him way less credit defensively than he deserved against JMM and against Morales in their first two fights. I see Pacquiao moving around then throwing that left too quickly for almost anyone in the division to react to.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has Pacquiao developped into the classic counter puncher?

The Wars With The Legendary Fighters Has Help pac become A Complete Destroyer!

train
    train!
    train Harder!
    train Even Harder!!!
    gameplan...
    gameplan...
    train More!
    seek!
    destroy!

freddy Roach Is The Pefect Trainer For Pac Btw. Perfect Combo! Calm But Ruthless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"train hard, easy fights." -pacquiao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny Pacquiao is so fast,...

He can attack and counterpunch at the same time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Manny Pacquiao is so fast,...

He can attack and counterpunch at the same time.
    all along people just thought its an attack. people still can't realize our pacmans fighting secrets

I remember people woudl say bruce lee kicks and punch you but his so fast you only saw him kicking. Same thing with pac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar wasnt throwing shit and was just standing there. Cotto is a massive body puncher and as somebody said in another thread that Pacs 2 ko loses were from body shots . so i cant see him beating cotto especially since he wont be eating as much shots as Oscar did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Um anyone would look a Counter puncher if the fighter just stands there like a punching bag.

Pacman fights old fighters! let him fight someone who actually moves and has speed and power and a pulse.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Moono View Post
    Um anyone would look a Counter puncher if the fighter just stands there like a punching bag.

Pacman fights old fighters! let him fight someone who actually moves and has speed and power and a pulse.
    The same punchbag you was so confident would smash Manny Pacquiao, and you even bet £500 on it. I don't know about you guys but i smell a huge hypocrite here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow.. now you're calling dlh a corpse? you just said the day before the fight that pac cant touch dlh now he is old and no speed, no power no pulse. pls get out of this forum man. your meds are calling you!
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

The same punchbag you was so confident would smash Manny Pacquiao, and you even bet £500 on it. I don't know about you guys but i smell a huge hypocrite here.
    Dude Oscar was shot! he got old he drained himself. It is no Secret Manny is a great human being and a kinda hearted humble man, I have nothing against him as a person...we are talking boxing here and in Boxing he has never fought a guy who was in his primes!

He feeds on slow old fighters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude Oscar was shot! he got old he drained himself. It is no Secret Manny is a great human being and a kinda hearted humble man, I have nothing against him as a person...we are talking boxing here and in Boxing he has never fought a guy who was in his primes!

wat about JMM hes #2 p4p right now stupid. and at first u were all over Oscars nuts saying that he would DESTROY pac and now ur saying hes shot. fuk u

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post

wat about JMM hes #2 p4p right now stupid. and at first u were all over Oscars nuts saying that he would DESTROY pac and now ur saying hes shot. fuk u
    And JMM beat pacman both times!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would it be okay guys if I would request you all to neg rep Moono? LAst time I told people about neg repping he was given positive rep by lefty coz it was just wrong for me to ask him to be neg repped.

Now that he is clearly showing his hate over Pac we are justified in giving him neg reps.

My series of neg reps on him will start as of today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post

And JMM beat pacman both times!
    well on paper Pac won. and is #1 p4p wether u like it or not and im almost 100% sure that he will be fighter of the year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

Would it be okay guys if I would request you all to neg rep Moono? LAst time I told people about neg repping he was given positive rep by lefty coz it was just wrong for me to ask him to be neg repped.

Now that he is clearly showing his hate over Pac we are justified in giving him neg reps.

My series of neg reps on him will start as of today.
    why even bother? so you neg rep someone who has a different opinion to you? the funny thing is your filipino and then only reason you want people to neg rep me is cause you do not agree what I said about your idol.

very pathetic if you ask me if you get affected by someone who is a differing opinion

Thread Information